Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up and frowned at Billy and grumbled at him. "No Yilly that wasn't what I meant at all. It is just..." It was a totally overwhelming feeling everything he was. Yes she was used to the feelings from when you touched someone but this was so much more.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder. "I know love and believe me I am freaked out even more." Billy's eyes were closed as he held her and shuddered slightly. "I know and I still don't have the experience to really filter much of anything out." After one last hug he stood and slowly walked to the bathroom to take care of his needs. Once that was done he started a shower and stepped in and let the water flow down his back.

Satasha silently joined him and started rubbing his shoulders. She could feel his stress and tension over the bond. "I am sorry Yilly about this. It had never occurred to me that something like might happen. It is hard but doesn't change my feelings. I love you Yilly and to me that is what matters." As he started to loosen up she started working on his back.

*I love you as well Tasha but it is going to take some time for me to come to terms with this." He was leaning against the wall and let his head hang. "Please be patient with me Tasha as I grow into this, this, link thing." Billy felt bad saying that and really hoped she would understand.

She hugged him and sent him all the love she could. *I understand Yilly and take all the time you need.* Satasha wrinkled her nose. "Well all the time except for the fifth day that is." She had a feeling that was bothering him as much as anything. Neither of them had ever been driven to mate by a mental link or otherwise.

"Thank you Tasha and it means the world to me that you understand." They didn't take too long showering since he wanted to see his daughter and the other ladies. Once they were out he stared at his cloths and wrinkled his nose and then frowned. It seemed that his sense of smell had gotten better since everything seemed more intense.

Right about then his communicator started buzzing. Billy picked it up and flipped it open. "Billy speaking, how may I help you?" He kept looking at the communicator and waited for the reply.

"Good evening Captain. This is Lt. Yeagers at the main entrance. I have three people asking to see you. Here is an image of them." The officer on the other end sent an image of Jenna, Sandi, and Danielle.

Billy looked at the image and wondered how it was being transmitted to him. The comm. he was using was Sholan. When it appeared he almost dropped a load. "They are friends and my youngest daughter. Please have them escorted to the Sholan barque. I will meet them at the ramp." Once he hung up he hit the intercom for the room.

"I need to see the doctor. It is urgent that I talk to her. I have guests being escorted to the ship." His call was replied to immediately and they talked for several minutes before the call was disconnected. Billy did pull on his drawers and waited for someone to come and see them.

The doctor had been contacted and since the ladies seemed to be doing fairly well with the human doctor she left the room. It was possibly because Sally was there as well as one of the warriors that rescued them. By now all six females were in the room since he wouldn't need to repeat what he had to say more than once. Z'Marl and Kingie were in the room as well. Crystal wasn't quite as clingy as she had been but that could simply be because of the human. She was sitting rather close to him though.

They had been talking to the females for a while when she received a text that Billy wanted to see her. "Please excuse me but I am needed in medical. If you need anything Doctor just ask and Kingie will see to it as best possible." She gave all the women a nod and then left the room. She hoped that they wouldn't freak out with her leaving him in the room. Desjean didn't think it would be a problem but with this sort of trauma you never knew.

When she reached medical she went straight to the isolation room and opened the door. There was very little of the raw sexuality in the room which indicated their link day was over. "How may I help you Yilly?" He was looking so much better than the day before when Vangie carried him over.

"Afternoon or whatever time it is. I have some visitors being escorted to the barque and wanted to get checked out. The visitors include my youngest girl as well as two of my best friends. I would prefer to meet them in a lounge instead of here." Billy really didn't want to be sitting in isolation when they were brought onboard to visit.

Satasha could feel his concern about that as well as introducing her to his youngest. To the best of her knowledge Danielle had no idea that he was in a relationship with her. She hoped that this would go as smoothly as it had with Sally, Jenna, and Sandi. It was going to be interesting to say the least.

Desjean gave him a grin. "What you don't want to be sitting almost in the buff when they arrive? How odd." She had to tease him some just for good measure. "Actually now that both of you have mated and the bond is formed you are safe to leave. I will tell you that every five days you will have to be in a shielded room since you will broadcast raw sexuality." Just for good measure she used the diagnostic unit to draw some more blood samples.

"I am going to start doing some tests to see what if any changes there might be. I will keep you up to date on this and what I find." She put the vials away and turned towards the door. "I have some clothing being brought right now and will have your friends and family taken to a lounge to talk." Her tail was set at a jaunty angle when she left. Desjean almost wished that she could be there when he introduced Satasha.

Billy growled slightly. "I get the feeling we are being laughed at." As he was grumbling one of the SBA's came in with some tabards for them and some over robes. Billy sighed. "Thanks and we will have them returned after they are cleaned." He pulled them on and the sandals last of all. They had been given a bag for their dirty cloths. Billy knew that his had a serious funk going since he had sweated badly before he had been brought over.

Satasha snickered at him. "Oh most definitely though I have a feeling most of it was aimed at you." She dressed as well and took a moment to make sure the clothing was fitted over her tail correctly. "I can't wait to see Jenna and Sandi again. I am a bit nervous meeting your youngest as well." Danielle didn't know anything about their relationship to the best of her knowledge. That was very daunting.

Once they were dressed Billy took her hand and walked out of the isolation room. Outside was a warrior. "If you will follow me please I would appreciate it. Oh, by the way, here are your leska badges." He handed over the purple badges with the Sholan L in it. Both pressed it against their over robe and with a nod started to follow him.

They were shown to the sick room first and Billy smiled. "Sally your sister is here. Bitty would you like to come with and see Dani?" As he was talking he smiled at Z'Marl as she came over and gave him a good hug. He wrapped an arm around her since he was going to drag her with as well.

Bitty slowly stood up and smiled. "I would love to see Dani and visit for a while." As she stood up Sally wrapped an arm around her. "Thank you Sally but I am sure I can walk. I am just a bit stiff now." She moved towards the door but didn't bother moving away from Sally.

Sally really wanted to help but settled for letting Bitty hold on. "So daddy how does it feel to be surrounded by women?" She managed to say that with a straight face. Bitty actually snickered slightly and Sally grinned at her.

Satasha snickered at her as they walked out of the room. "Now Sally you shouldn't pick on your father that way. Keep in mind that two of the women in question are related and there is Vangie as well." She grinned at Vangie though he was keeping a stiff upper lip as they were being teased. "Now Jenna and Sandi I might invite over for a home cooked meal."

Billy traded looks with Vangie but didn't say anything. Instead they settled for following the warrior to the lounge. He walked into the room and smiled. "Dani you are looking really good. So what brings you here?" There was a slight grin on his face when he said that.

She looked up and after standing hurried over and gave him a good hug. "Pappa you are so silly. There are aliens here and you came back with them or brought them here. What do you expect me to do? Stay home and study?" She gave him a good hug and squeeze before she shyly looked at the Sholan's in the room.

Billy laughed at her and returned the hug. "And I am sure that Jenna and Sandi didn't tell any stories right?" Both women simply smirked at him and he had to roll his eyes. "Why don't we have a seat at the table and I will give you a brief run down as well as introduce everyone. You should give Bitty a hug as well. She has had a rough time recently and could use a good hug."

Dani did that while everyone found somewhere to sit. Sally didn't even think twice before getting drinks for anyone that wanted one. Eventually everyone had something to drink and Bitty finally nudged Dani over to the table.

Once everyone was seated he looked over at Dani. "Sweetie hold onto your seat and try not to fall out. You are going to have trouble believing this but I am married. Actually it is considered a mating contract and Satasha is my bond-mate." He wrapped an arm around Satasha and gave her a kiss. "This is Z'Marl my companion." He had been intending to see if she was interested which he believed she was.

Dani was getting ready to say something when Billy spoke and she closed her mouth with a clomp. Her eyes flicked between the three of them and there was shock written on her face. She tried to speak but this was so not what she was expecting. She finally managed to get something out though it really didn't sound very intelligent. "Huh? What? How... I mean... Oh god I am getting a headache now."

Vangie tried to cover his laugh with a cough but wasn't quite successful and he got glowered at. "I am pleased to meet you Dani. I am seeing your sister currently and she does keep me on my toes. As far as causing headaches that seems to be a specialty of Yilly's." He wrapped an arm around Sally and smiled as she leaned into him.

Billy managed to keep a straight face. "As far as how she crash landed at the house and while she was helping me get my ship fixed it just sort of happened. She is a lovely young woman and a damn fine officer. She held me while I cried and grieved for your mother. She helped me past it and to start living again." He looked up at her and a very shy smile was on his face. "I do love her and deeply and she knows that." His hand was stroking the bracelet as he was talking.

Satasha gave Dani a warm smile. "I feel much the same about your father. He is a very special and wonderful man. He helped me by giving me some country hospitality, let me curl up next to him for comfort, and brought me back to my people." She lightly nuzzled his hair in contentment.

Z'Marl still had her ears down due to what Billy had said. He hadn't taken her as his companion and didn't know he felt quite that way. She knew that he cared for her but hadn't realized he liked her quite as much. "Thank you Yilly. I still think you like me for my mind." She gave Dani a shy smile.

Dani narrowed her eyes at the two females and contemplated the two females. Eventually she looked at her father and then Sally. "Fess up Sally how old are they? Daddy mentioned Satasha as being a lovely young woman and I have a feeling Z'Marl is also fairly young." She was trying to distract herself for the moment.

Billy snickered. "You forgot to ask how old Vangie is as well Dani." As she was glaring at him he took a sip of the c'shar. "I need some instant coffee darn it. This stuff is just so boring. Well either that or a good snort of rum for it." He took another sip from the cup.

Sally couldn't help but grin. "Well it seems pappa likes younger women since Satasha is about 28 and Z'Marl is 22 or so." When Billy sighed she snickered at him. "Well since pappa has decided he likes younger ladies I decided to go the other way. Vangie is about 38 or so." When Dani stared at them she snickered at her little sister.

Dani lowered her head to her hands and groaned. "Now I really do have a headache. At least I decided to date someone near my age. Am I the only normal one in the family?" This was just too much. "I came here to see how you were doing and this is what I get?"

Billy reached over and wrapped his hand around hers. "Dani I am doing much better than I was. Tasha has started to teach me how to live again. Z'Marl is as smart as we are and we have had some very enjoyable conversations." He smiled at Z'Marl. "She can also take my equations and make them understandable by most."

That got her to lower her ears even more and look down at the table. "I think you exaggerate a bit. I am just a moderately smart female." She gave Dani a shy look. "I do enjoy spending time with your father. He is a really fascinating person."

Bitty was smiling at the conversation. "Well Billy I must say that you have an interesting relationship. Two lovely young ladies falling over you. I know of at least two others who have commented on you." She hadn't but had to needle him a bit.

Bitty came over and settled down next to her and wrapped an arm around Dani. "Believe me they are a wonderful people and have been taking very good care of us." Her face was looking strained. "Billy and the Sholan warriors aboard his ship saved us. They pretended to let the pirate's board and retaliated. They took over the ship and when they found us..." Her voice faltered for a few. "They saved us and gave us medical attention, food, clothing, and showers. I will do anything for the warriors that saved us."

Dani took a close look and wrapped her arms around her and looked over at Billy and he shook his head. He mouthed 'later' at her and got a nod back. "Well Bitty you are going to have to introduce me to the Sholan's that helped you and maybe the doctor. I would like that before I need to head back home. College and my boyfriend calls."

Dani looked at her father and gave him a lopsided grin. "So any other bombshells you want to drop on me?" Why she bothered asking she wasn't sure but it was sort of an instinctive reaction with her father. He didn't normally have just one or two bombshells. It just wasn't the way it worked with him.

He looked down at the table and sort of doodled. "See the purple on the robe? Well it means I am a telepath, or something like that. The purple emblem with the sigil on it means that I am a Leska and Tasha is my Leska. We have a permanent mental bond that can't be broken. Every five days we have to spend alone as we swap memories of the last few days."

She simply shook her head. "Fine. I think I would like to get something to eat and somewhere to lie down." This was entirely too much information for the moment. All she had wanted to do was see how her father was doing. What ended up happening was she got sandbagged and big time.

Billy gave her a wry smile. "I understand and some of the rooms on my ship have been cleared out and you will love the beds." He stood up and walked around the table and pulled her into his arms and gave her a hug. "Let's get you fed and tucked in Dani." He looked at Bitty and smiled. "If you feel up to coming over to the ship and sleeping as well that is fine. I can tuck both you and Dani in the same stateroom. Most of the warriors have been moved out but there are some on watch at all times."

Everyone stood up and Vangie nudged Sally over to Bitty. "I will be over there in a few minutes. I have something to take care of." He walked off and his tail was lightly swishing.

Billy smiled at the warrior that was at the door of the lounge. "We are going to my ship for the evening and unless the doctor says otherwise they are staying. Can you show us out please?" Dani was leaning against him and he hugged her a bit more. As the warrior led them off the ship he thanked him and headed towards his ship.

Once they made it to his ship he led her on and towards the living area. "Most of it is the same as the last time you were on her but the rooms are somewhat different. You will love the beds." He winked at her. "Maybe you can invite your boyfriend over and make use of them."

Dani pinched him and frowned. She looked around the ship and it did mostly look the same. She finally flopped on a chair and rubbed her head. "It is good to see you pappa but I do have a headache now. Is the kit where it usually is?" He nodded and she stood up and headed towards the front.

Satasha started some food cooking and also started a pot of water for some coffee. She figured after everything they had said everyone could use some coffee. "Yilly I am going with something from your world. I will keep it mild." When he gave her a hug and kiss she leaned into it before starting to get to work. She was purring quietly as she was working on the food.

Billy stretched. "Sally could you please show all the ladies to some staterooms? The ones closest to ours are unoccupied and have been cleaned out." She stood and left the room as Billy started working on the coffee. "I think industrial strength will be a good idea tonight. I definitely feel the need to relax and blow some steam off." As he was working he reached into a cupboard and pulled out a bottle of brandy and filled the cups for the humans with a decent shot.

He handed out the other cups and had to blink when Vangie walked in with Kingie and Crystal. She was looking a bit nervous. "Hey Crystal welcome aboard my ship. Have a seat and would you like some coffee?" He poured two more cups and handed them over to the two. "Kingie it is fixed strong so take it easy." He smiled at Crystal. "It has an effect similar to alcohol on Sholan's."

Kingie snickered slightly. "I will take it easy on this cup and the next weakened." He sniffed at the food and smiled. "Smells good Satasha. I will set the table for everyone." He nudged Crystal and showed her where the dishes were and they started setting the tables. He did keep a close eye on Crystal though he didn't make it obvious. She seemed to be doing okay but then again she knew most of the people.

Vangie looked at the two of them. "Are you really Leska's? If so how did that happen? Do you know?" He wanted to know since that was the last thing he wanted to happen. Yes he cared for Sally and enjoyed her company but he didn't want to be permanently linked to anyone.

Satasha smiled and nodded. "We are and we aren't sure what happened. The doctor is doing some research on it to see what she can find." She tasted the food and started adding a few spices. As she was cooking the coffee was finished and Billy poured it and handed her a cup after fixing it the way she liked it.

The others came back from their rooms and Jenna was grinning. "Oh my yes I like the bed. Did you steal the tech from them?" They had tried the bed and it was more than comfortable. They couldn't wait to really try it out.

Billy snorted. "No actually I didn't. They upgraded the beds for the warriors who were staying aboard on the flight here." He settled on a chair and stretched. "It is going to be nice to be back in our cabin and get in some serious cuddling."

They continued talking for the rest of the evening and as people got tired they said good night and headed towards bed. The next morning everyone was awakened by the alarm Billy had set. They had things to do today and he really wasn't looking forward to it. There were interviews, pre-treaty meetings, and several other items. Most of them included Satasha as well.