Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After turning everything off he walked out of his office and found his wife and gave her a good hug. "Sorry I have been out of sorts the last couple of weeks hun. I can't really talk about it but can say it was related to the pirates. Now that they have been dealt with I am going to take some time off and we are going on vacation. How would you like to visit Tahoe and go skiing?" He knew she loved skiing and would jump at the idea which she did. "I will take care of organizing it. So what is for dinner?" They walked towards the dining room discussing food choices.

~~~

Back in Switzerland the Ambassador was having another dinner with Ikarius and his wife. She had grown too really like his wife and enjoyed being invited to their current house and relax. So far Ceolura hadn't asked why his wife limped but tonight she was going to ask. It was obvious that the lady was in pain and they might be able to help.

They had just finished dinner and Ikarius had been called away for a quick phone call. Since it was just the two of them in the living area she took a sip of the after dinner cordial. As she was lightly twirling the small glass between her fingers she finally looked up at Amanda. "Amanda I have a somewhat personal question for you. Please feel free to tell me it isn't any of my business and I will respect that." She took a deep breath before speaking again. "I would like to know why you are limping and if you would be willing to have our doctor take a look. We might be able to resolve the issue for you or at least reduce the pain you feel."

Amanda had given her a curious look and her first reaction was she was interested in Ikarius. She had rather expected her to ask to spend time with him which she definitely wasn't comfortable with. The actual question startled her and she took a sip of her tea. "That wasn't quite what I was expecting but it isn't a secret. I was involved in an accident many years ago which destroyed my hip. The doctors did a fine job of putting me back together but the damage was too extensive. They simply couldn't fix all of the damage and ended up using bubblegum and tape to put me back together."

When asked if she would allow one of the Sholan doctors to take a look she sighed. She had been poked and prodded every time some new treatment came out till she had finally said enough. "I don't know Ceolura, I just don't know. I have gotten to the point where I can deal with this emotionally. It has taken a long time for me to get to this point. Ikarius has been my rock as I have dealt with this. There were times when I screamed in anger at the fates that did this to me. I almost drove him away in my anger and bitterness. I don't want to excavate those memories and feelings."

Ceolura was gently sampling what she was feeling as she was talking and she understood what was being said. She stood and walked over to Amanda and settled down next to her and tucked Amanda's arm around hers. "I understand Amanda and respect your wishes. I just wanted to make the offer since both you and Ikarius have become my friends. Please consider it though. I won't say anything more about it since it is your decision."

Amanda nodded but changed the subject. "How are the four women doing? Are they getting better and have you heard anything about Crystal?" She had taken an interest in the women and had taken over the collection of donations and gifts for them. The public out pouring was incredible and the sheer amount of mail, donations, and gifts was almost shocking. As of now several million credits had been donated and were being held in trust for them. They had received packages that ranged from cooked goods to toiletries to art of all types.

Since Ceolura was sitting next to her she leaned against her. "We are getting so many gifts and such for the ladies that I had to hire several people to help with them. Some of the gifts have really amused me and especially the hash brownies from that commune in California." She had to giggle since the Sholan's hadn't known what to make of that. "I was thinking maybe we could bring them over here and have a ladies afternoon soon. I like coming to the ship and visiting them but they need to get out and away from all the people keeping an eye on them."

Ceolura managed not to grin since that was perfect for one of her dilemmas. "I am actually glad you brought that up. The ladies have approached me with a request. I told them I would consider it and talk to them tomorrow. For the request I have to deal with it on the Barque since it is Sholan territory. I would like you to come over and sit in and no I am not going to tell you what the question was. I am going to let you wonder." She gave Amanda a sly grin which got her glowered at.

"I might just slide a few of the hash brownies into your dessert woman and then wheedle it out of you." She would never do that but she hated surprises and Ceolura was being a bit to coy about this.

Ikarius had walked out to hear the last bit and groaned. "Don't tell me you kept them. That is just so wrong for you to threaten the Ambassador of a foreign state with those things." He settled down on the other side of his wife and gave her a peck.

She snickered at his reaction and relaxed against him. "I rather like sitting this way. I feel safe and comfortable in your arms Ike and love the warmth and softness of her fur." Amanda let out a small contented noise before the conversation continued.

~~~

Back on Shola Billy and the others were definitely starting to settle in. Jenna and Sandi had been hired by Billy to be part of the Ambassadorial staff. Between letters and documents coming from Earth as well as from Sholan's he didn't have time to deal with them. A small courier service had started up as well and one of the first trips from Earth to Shola had delivered the beginnings of his staff. There were two lawyers, one for his business, and one for the Embassy. This also included several guards and some to fill other necessary positions.

They had also come with a nice line of credit for the purchase of a building as well as hiring of some Sholan's as staff as well. At the moment Billy was laying in bed grumbling about everything. "Damn it I wish I had gotten forewarning of their arrival. I could have had even a few things ready for them and not had to dump them on the Accommodations guild as well as Alrel." The paperwork he had reviewed and signed for Sue Ann had finally been received and she had jumped in with both feet.

Tasha snickered at him as he grumbled. "Don't you mean it would have given you time to run for the hills?" She rolled over so she was on top of him and was sitting there straddling him. Her tail was flicking across his legs and she was smirking since she could feel his reaction to her. "You silly man, keep forgetting that I know all the little thoughts in your mind. That is probably why they didn't tell you. Your ship is here and they had a feeling you might have run."

As she was talking she was lightly running her hands across his chest with her claws just a tiny bit out. She knew he loved the feel of that a great deal. It had been two link days since they had discovered she was pregnant and he had been extremely thorough in making sure she knew what that meant to him.

Billy snickered at her as he ran his hands up and down her chest and abdomen. Her nipples were starting to swell as her pregnancy advanced which he found rather interesting. She let out a slight growl of enjoyment as he slid his hands further down. Though her abdomen was still flat he had to hold his hands over where the baby was growing. "I still almost am scared to think you are pregnant. I fear I am going to wake up and find it was just a drug dream from the surgery. My leska and my mate."

As he was talking his hands slid lower and his thumbs parted her fur over her lower lips and lightly started caressing them. She leaned back to give him better access and started nibbling on her lower lip in enjoyment. As his thumbs were caressing her lower lips she couldn't help but lightly grind against his erection. *Don't stop Yilly, today is ours and ours alone. I get my lovely and smart leska all to myself.*

Billy started moving his hips as well and finally was in position to slide into her. When he did he sat up and ran his hands up and down her back. With a growl of his own he grasped her scruff and when she postured he bit down and gloried as their minds started merging again. Much of the rest of the night was lost in the 'us' and not the individuals.

~~~

Sally was sitting in the living area at Vangie's house and relaxing with his former mate while Vangie and his daughter were out. She had subtly nudged Vangie to take her shopping, well not subtle; she had told him point blank to take her shopping. She wanted to talk to Holla about the male Signey was hunting down.

She sighed and took a sip of the c'shar mix Billy had come up with. He had gotten tired of having to mix the instant or real coffee with c'shar. After talking to Tasha she had the chemical makeup broken down and then ordered several pounds of the mix. "Holla you can tell me to keep my nose out of your business and I will understand. I wanted to talk to you about the male that Signey is pursuing." She took a sip and waited for Holla to respond.

Holla took a sip of the mix and then grimaced. "I rather had that feeling when you pretty much kicked Vangie and Signey out of the house." She flicked Sally's cheek with a finger. "Signey didn't notice since she figured you were doing it to ensure she was getting time with her father." She was actually pleased with Sally being there since it did give Signey someone else to talk to and spend time with. "So what do you want to say or discuss?"

Sally grunted in irritation. "Taking after my father I am going to be blunt. I don't like him and I don't like the emotions he projects. Signey is just another notch in his belt. Before you say anything about using my abilities I don't even have to try. When Signey is near him he blatantly broadcasts satisfaction that she is going to be his. It isn't a pleasant satisfaction either. If it wasn't for the fact I can feel his emotions and only saw the exterior I would buy his crap for a while."

Holla wrapped an arm around Sally and urged her to lean a bit more on her as she listened. "Good, I don't like him either though I couldn't really say why. We have known his family for a while and they are good people. He did seem a good match for her first heat but the longer they spent together something just bothered me. I hadn't wanted to talk to Vangie about it since it could easily be a protective instinct. We will need to talk to Vangie later. I don't want him going off in a rage and doing something he would regret." She nibbled on a claw. "Let me think about it for a day or two, any other comments?"

Sally leaned into Holla and heaved a sigh. "Thank you for listening. I was worried that you would feel I was sticking my nose where it didn't belong. I like Signey a great deal and she has been really great with showing me around and welcoming into her inner circle." She had to make a face. "I am not all that much older than she is in years but we start becoming sexually aware and interested much younger. I have had a few people manage to work their way into my shorts before I realized that they were just trying to score. After feeling the pain of rejection and crying on Daddy's shoulder I can't let that happen to her. Vangie would go and rip vital parts off the boy."

She sighed and had to grin. "If it wasn't for Crystal I would have to say that Kingie would be a good match for her. Now he would be someone Vangie couldn't complain about but I could never do that to Crystal. She needs the security he represents. So who do you like for her?" The talked till the two came back and Vangie was looking grumpy.

Sally laughed at the bags he was carrying and stood and walked over and gave him a good hug. "Is the poor widdle putty tat being put upon? Would some kitty nip tea help?" She gave him an innocent look when she said that.

He growled at her and nipped at her nose in revenge. "The grouchy kitty is going to get even later. I am going to tickle you till you can't breathe. I am going to let you help her put her new possessions away."

~~~

Kingie had told Crystal he needed some boy time and he was going to get a drink with Vangie that evening. "I hope you don't mind Crystal but I need boy time as well. I am sure Amahs and India would be happy taking you out for the evening." He stroked her hair and gave her a hug. "As usual there will be some boys there but relax and just be yourself. You are a lovely young woman and more than worth getting to know. They know that if any boys show you too much attention to distract them. Knowing Amahs she will simply kick their legs under the table." He grinned down at her.

Crystal had to wrinkle her nose at him. "I know Kingie and India is really good about ensuring they behave. Besides most of them are trying to get her attention and wouldn't do anything to annoy her." She leaned against him and rubbed her cheek against his tabard. "I will be fine Kingie and between your family and the therapist I am doing better. Not perfect but better." She looked up at him and stroked his cheek. "I honestly feel like I haven't just been accepted by your family but made a part of it. Now go, get ready, and remember no bringing home any stray females..."

Kingie covered his eyes with a hand. "I know Crystal, no strange women in my room... Oh wait, I have one of those strange human females in my room already..." He leaned over and gave her a light kiss. "And you have accepted us as well and allowed us to get to know you. Amahs told me that she thinks of you as another sister and is very pleased that you have accepted her. Now you go get ready and I will do your hair for you before I leave."

It wasn't much later before they were both ready to leave and Kingie had to admit that Crystal was looking lovely this evening. That was one thing he really wanted to talk to Vangie and Billy about. The two of them were meeting him at one of the Warrior's favorite watering holes. It would be good to be back amongst his brethren.

~~~

When Kingie made it to the bar and walked in he had to pause for a moment. He drank in the conversation, camaraderie, and rough housing. It felt good to be there and out of the house. Maybe in a few months he could bring Crystal here and show her around. Many of the warriors had heard the story though not many knew what they looked like. While he was enjoying the ambiance of the place he was looking around and found his friends in a corner booth and headed over.

When he got closer he realized that Billy and Satasha were there as well and for a moment he wanted to hide. Instead he squared his shoulders and walked over to the booth and slid in and nodded at all of them. "So Vangie why did you call, you were sounding more than a bit irritated." Right about the time he was getting his courage together to call Vangie had beaten him to the punch.

Vangie growled and it was an angry growl. "Sally came to me today about a certain boy who Signey has been seeing and starting to hunt down. It seems that he is playing her false and only plans on", he frowned slightly, "putting another notch on his belt. It took me a few minutes to figure that out." His fur was starting to stand up in anger. "I want to have a discussion with him and feel it would be safer to have someone along."

Both Kingie's and Satasha's ears went down and back and both hissed as well. Billy's face hardened as well. "Since I can't exactly fight right now I will offer to go along and hold your coat for you." He had two daughters himself and knew of the two times Sally had been hurt. "I know exactly how you feel Vangie and I watched Sally have to deal with heartbreak for much the same. I will not allow that to happen again to anyone I know. I will offer to loan you my large wrench to break his legs with if you want."

Satasha hissed as well. "Let me have a discussion with this child and I can promise he won't come near Signey again." As she was talking she was flexing her claws and inspecting them.

Kingie's eyes had started to go feral and he had to take a slow deep breath. "Vangie I will be honest, it won't be a good idea if I go with. After dealing with what the ladies had to deal with I don't think I could keep my anger under control." He knew much of that was his hormones speaking as well as his drive to father a cub on a female.

Satasha looked at him and then moved over so she was sitting next to him and wrapped an arm around him. She could tell he was feeling conflicted though not why. She gave both of the other males a look before turning back to Kingie. When Satasha spoke her voice was gentle. "What's going on Kingie? I can sense confusion and worry coming from you. You were feeling it before Vangie even spoke. Is Crystal okay?"

Kingie leaned against Satasha and it helped him to gain some control of his emotions and sighed. Now his body was showing distress and he had to close his eyes. He didn't notice Billy and Vangie trading looks and settle back.

"Here son, have an ale and relax and talk about it." Vangie poured him a mug and urged it into Kingie's hands. "We are your friends and please talk to us and let us know what has you so worked up." He was wondering if she was starting to show an interest in a friend of India's.

Kingie's hands tensed around the mug and then relaxed before he lifted it and took a healthy drink. His ears were down showing his distress and his tail was twitching spasmodically as well. When he spoke his voice was low and distressed. "I, I, I think I am starting to fall in love with Crystal. Not as the little sister I told her I would treat her as but as a beautiful, vibrant, and special girl. I don't know what to do. I am scared to tell her in case she doesn't feel the same. We, my family and I, are vital to her continued recovery and it would kill me if I scared her away." He finally shut up and rested his elbows on the table and covered his face. "I feel like a pathetic excuse for a warrior damn it."

Billy leaned back and took a sip of his drink and debated on how to handle this. *Any suggestions Tasha? I know that he would rip his heart out before he did anything to hurt her. She does need to know that males do find her attractive, both sexually and for who she is, but how will this impact on her? I know I am human and so is she but I am no longer totally human.*

Tasha wrapped an arm around Kingie. "Before anything else Kingie I assure you that all of us know better than that. We know that you would never do anything deliberately to hurt her. Even if these thick headed males hadn't noticed your feelings developing Sally and I have. There is nothing wrong with caring for and loving her. What you are going to have to do is figure out why you feel this way. Is it truly for her and what she is coming to mean to you or is it in sympathy? Neither is right or wrong but how you approach it is. I would suggest talking to her therapist first and then talking to her. Don't ever forget we are here to listen as well."

Billy reached over and rested his good hand on one arm. "Kingie speaking as a father you are a very good male and I know that you only want what is right for her. I don't blame you for coming to care for her. You have said it before, she is a little fighter and proves that time after time. She is blossoming the longer she is with your family. Between Amahs and India she is starting to come out of her shell and even going on some carefully planned outings with their friends."

He took a sip before he continued speaking. "Speaking as the Ambassador", he made a face, "and as her guardian if the two of you wish to explore what is developing I don't have a problem. I can't think of a more worthy young man to care for her. It might not last for a great length of time as she keeps healing but I know that you would and will do right by her."