All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 05'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CsharpeCsharpeabout 9 years ago
Another great story

Thanks for the warning at the beginning. I like the pace of the story. I just wish you could post faster (hint hint).

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

having dani become leska was wrong.she wasnt looking for anything permanent it should have been crystal and kenjie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, but Crystal isn't from Billy's family...

It looks to me like Satasha wasn't the first Sholan to land on Earth, there seems to be a Kitty in Billy's woodpile...how else would you explain the fact that he and his offspring are so genetically compatible? Not to mention Dani's empathy talent, and the whole family is smart as a whip.

maxd01maxd01almost 9 years agoAuthor
Leska links

They will happen if they are going to happen. No Dani didn't do anything wrong but the links are no respecter of wants, desires, or needs. They only purpose for the link is go help generate more telepaths. In the actual books somewhere it states that most Leska's are working partnerships. They come together every five days two swap memories and eventually get the female pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous