Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satasha was sitting in front of the comm. in the suite and had to grin. "Oh my yes he was sticking the thumbscrews to someone... I swear I could hear the screaming in the distance and I really hope I never manage to tick your father off. As far as what you can do for me I have some awkward news for you. At the moment I am only informing you and Vangie till I can arrange a meeting of all our friends." She straightened her shoulders. "Last night as you probably know Dani was going out with some friends. She had been intending on spending the night elsewhere so your father and Z'Marl could complete their link. She went to her friend's house and while there ended up becoming a Leska."

As Satasha had been speaking Sally was starting to worry since her first reaction was her little sis had been hurt. When Satasha told her the actual reason for the call it forced a grunting laughter out. "Excuse me what? Did you say Dani has a Leska? Oh god, she is going to flip. How is she doing?" Vangie was sitting next to her and had leaned over so he could see Satasha. She leaned into him for comfort.

Satasha continued on to tell her what she had. "If you wouldn't mind I would like to have everyone come over to your place Vangie and tell them tonight. I would prefer to do it in private and for this I just want us there; your former mate and daughter would be fine as well but nobody else."

Vangie nodded at that. "Can do and send me details and I will take care of the food. We need to leave now for work but keep us informed of anything please. We will see about coming past sometime in the morning tomorrow to see her. Thank you for the call." He let Sally disconnect before wrapping his arms around her to comfort her.

~~~

Crystal had set up a date for the dinner and it was to be that evening. As his mother had promised she was going to take the rest of the family out for a meal and to visit some friends. At the moment Crystal and his mother were in the kitchen working on dinner. Crystal had been learning Sholan style cooking but she wanted something as close as possible from Earth. She had decided on a casserole that she loved. It was a chicken casserole with pasta, cheese, and a cream sauce. There was a salad as well and some home baked bread.

The bread had required his mothers help since the ingredients were just enough different. She wanted to make sure that it was perfect. Once the bread had gone into the oven she turned and gave his mother a good hug and leaned against her. She was tense about this evening since it was going to be a level of intimacy she hadn't had before. Even before the trip she hadn't had a boyfriend and now she was going to be in the house alone with Kingie. "Thank you mom for your help with dinner. It really helped me relax knowing that dinner was going to be as good as possible."

Kilath wrapped her arms around Crystal. "I can still feel and smell your tension and fear. I know that you are doing your best to try and overcome what happened. I am so proud of you and I do think of you as another daughter. You are going to be fine and keep in mind to communicate with my son. I can tell just how much he respects you and he definitely cares for you. Take your time and don't force it." She stroked her hair for several minutes. "Once it is closer to time for him to arrive would you like some help getting ready?"

Crystal had to smile even though she was feeling so tense. "Thanks mom and it is there but if I don't do this then it will control me. Both Kingie and I had a long talk with my therapist about this step. His only concern is that we not rush anything. He does feel the connection between the two of us is good for me. He doesn't want it turning into some sort of dependency on my part." She simply stood there and enjoyed the stroking. "If you wouldn't mind I would really appreciate it."

His mother gave her one more hug. "Then I will do that and my sneaky youngest girl will help clean up the living room and setting the table." She had heard Amahs quietly come over to the kitchen.

She groaned. "Mom you ruined it. I was going to jump out and yell boo!" Just for good measure she stomped her paw and pouted. There was a gleam in her eyes though.

Crystal giggled at Amahs. "Right, I will buy that for a credit. Since the bread is cooking I will help you tidy it up. I might even pick your brains on a few suggestions for the table. I would like it to have a certain amount of romantic feel but not too much." She stepped back from Kilath and moved over to Amahs and gave her a hug.

Just for good measure Amahs wrinkled her muzzle. "Romance, icky, and with my stinky older brother as well. That is a double icky." She was giving a small purring laugh when she teased Crystal. They had talked somewhat more about what had happened though Crystal had kept some details private. Amahs was smart enough to read between the lines and had been really upset. She had ended up spending the night curled up with her parents for comfort.

Crystal snorted at her. "I am so not going to reply right now. I am going to wait till you are your sister's age and hunting down your first lover. I am going to savor every moment of teasing you." She bumped her before walking out to the living area to start cleaning.

~~~

When Kingie came home that evening he knew his family was going to be gone. As he had expected Crystal was waiting for him in the garden relaxing. She had told him once that it always seemed to calm her and relax her. When she was stressed, upset, having a panic attack she would come out and listen to the water fountain and relax. He moved over to her and gave her a relaxed smile. "Evening Crystal, how are you doing?" He leaned over and lightly nuzzled her cheek.

She looked up at him and when he leaned over she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into the nuzzle. "I am nervous and somewhat afraid but I am also looking forward to spending this evening with you. I want to take the next step even if it is a baby step." She stood up and gave him a nervous kiss before leaning against him. She could feel her heart beating somewhat erratically due to her nerves.

He leaned into the kiss though he only returned what she gave him. "I understand and we will go at your speed Crystal. For all I care we can eat and watch a movie. I do have a small surprise for you." He had a slight smile on his face when he said that and just to be silly moved the bag he was carrying behind him. "Not gonna tell you right now though."

She glowered at him and stuck her lower lip out at him. "And I thought you were nice and not a meanie." Crystal turned towards the house and walked in with him. "I used your sister and mother as test subjects and they liked the food. I hope you do as well." The low table in the living area was set up for an intimate meal. The lights were down and there were several candles lit. Some quiet music was playing in the background as well.

Kingie's purr increased and he lightly nipped her lower lip. "You are so cute when you pout. I am sure you will enjoy your surprise." He walked in with her and looked around and was pleased. She had done an excellent job on making it somewhat intimate but not too much. "You did a very nice job on this and the food smells wonderful. Why don't you sit down and I can get the food for us." He urged her down and turned towards the kitchen.

When he walked in he tucked the bag he was carrying into the freezer and pulled out a small bottle of wine. She had already placed two glasses out on the low table and there wasn't enough to get drunk on. It only took him a few minutes to gather everything and carry it out. "I have a small bottle of some wine as well. You won't need to worry about getting drunk since it isn't very large but it is an excellent brand."

When he settled down next to her she leaned lightly against him and watched him open the bottle. When he poured a small amount into a glass and offered it to her she blushed before taking it. After doing the sniff and taste thing she held the glass out for some more. "That is very good though I have very little experience with alcohol."

He smiled before starting to serve both of them and they settled down to eat. It was a quiet evening and they mostly talked about general topic. Once the food was cleared up Crystal settled down next to Kingie and curled one arm around his and smiled up at him. "I am enjoying this time with you Kingie. Thank you for this evening." She was feeling quite relaxed now and much of her nervousness had faded.

"You are very welcome and thank you as well. That was some very good food and you feel very relaxed. Would you like to watch something?" She had him turn on the viewer and they started watching some shows they both enjoyed. When his family arrived she was curled up in his lap and they were watching TV.

~~~

After a great deal of consideration Satasha had decided to simply call everyone and conference them in. She didn't want to leave the suite at the moment since she was going to go in and join Billy and Z'Marl in the tub. They all needed the time to bond. Billy had one more surgery to finalize the repairs and that was scheduled in two days. It had been supposed to be in the morning but he had rescheduled.

The call hadn't taken all that long though Sally was not really sure how to react. Vangie had wrapped his arms around her and held her as Satasha had finished talking. Everyone was going to be there in the morning to see how she was doing. All of them knew that both Mizaki and Dani would be sensitive till they had some training. Due to this they were going to only see them one or two at a time.

Once she had hung up she walked into the bedroom and stripped down. By now most of the drive and sexual energy was gone though there was still some. From the bathing area she could hear water sloshing so she walked in and had to smile. Billy was leaned back against Z'Marl and looked comfortable.

He looked up and it was starting to become obvious she was pregnant. By now she had small breasts and a slight swell of her normally trim and smooth abdomen. She looked even lovelier than normal. "Come my love and join us. I want to hold you and feel the life growing inside you." He held his arms out and smiled when she slid into the water and leaned back against him. "You aren't feeling squished do you Z'Marl?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Nope, I am good and now I am totally content. When we finish soaking I am looking forward to crawling into bed with my soon to be mates and go to sleep. I want to be held by both you and Satasha tonight. I want to feel the bond I have with Yilly and also with you Satasha." Very soon she really did need to contact her family since she was going to need to at least invite them to the bonding.

Both of the others sent surges of love to her and relaxed for a while. When they started yawning all three climbed out though Billy helped Satasha simply because he could. He was still coming to terms with her being pregnant though he was looking forward to having another child as well. "Bed time I do believe."

~~~

The next morning everyone gathered in the suite before going down to medical. Once seated in a waiting area the doctor and Tutor came in. The Tutor ended up doing the speaking. "Their link day is over but I want you to know that Dani is having problems with it. At the moment we are going to be keeping her in the heavily shielded room they are in. I am hoping that you and Satasha can help her deal with this. Right now she isn't saying much so I can't really say what is going on. If you will follow me I will show you to the room." He stood and walked out.

Billy was very concerned by what the Tutor had to say. "Thank you for the information. I will let all of you know what is going on as I find out." Now he was starting to worry about what Dani might be feeling and why. He was way older than she was and he still had problems some times. From Satasha he felt a surge of comfort and support.

When they walked into the room they could feel the raw terror coming from Dani. From Mizaki there was a feeling of being at a loss as what to do for Dani. Billy settled down on the edge of the bed. "Hey baby doll its daddy and I am here to help you. Satasha is here as well for you. What is wrong?" He didn't want to touch her till she indicated it was okay. He glanced down and she did have a personal damper on.

When he sat down she had tensed up till he started speaking. When he did she rolled over and lurched at him and wrapped her arms around him and started crying. "Oh god daddy I can feel everything he can. I know everything about him and he knows everything about me. How can you deal with this? I feel like my mind has been stripped of all privacy." She was starting to cry as she was holding on for dear life.

With the FTL communications the Sholan's had the Planetary command on Shola was notified of what had happened. First a repair ship was dispatched for repairs needed to the various fighters and shuttles that had been damaged. They also sent a support ship with humanitarian aid supplies if needed.

What had happened was horrible and though the treaties were mostly non-aggression pacts the Sholan's were doing what they could. To be brutally honest part of it was to look good but most of it was simply to help.

Next was a second Barque with several more senior staff for the treaty negotiations including one of the clan lords. He was the senior clan leader for the sixteen telepathic clans. For them they had a different purpose.

A request was also sent asking if it was possible for Ambassador Madlax to consider coming back. It was to work with the other engineers and specialists on the recovered military vessel. It was only a request due to his current status and involvement with the Sholan's. As of yet Earth didn't know about either the pregnancy or life mate request.

~~~

Billy had just finished the final surgery several days before when the battle had actually occurred. His arm was back in the sling which was annoying but nothing like the first. It could be removed for showering and eating and was a simple cloth sling. The first had been a nano-liquid that was designed for maximum support and was not removable.

The first day he was back in the office he found an urgent report highlighted on his computer and called it up. Once he had logged in and gave a sample of his DNA and retinal scan he told the system to decrypt the message. While the computer was doing that he looked through his inbox and then smiled as Sandi came in with some coffee. "Hey, you didn't need to do that but thanks." He took the cup and leaned back. "So before I go through the piles of paper and contemplate ordering the portable incinerator again what is important?"

Sandi settled for a smirk and after handing him the coffee sat down in a chair across from his desk. "Well you are the one that accepted this job so from my point of view you are at fault for that." She pulled out her tablet and called up a list of items she had accepted and organized. "Well starting with the little things, the date for the official reception has been set for two weeks from now. You have a large number of requests for an interview as well as a comm. request from Father Shion about your recent foray into certain announcements."

Sandi flicked through the list to see what else might be of interest. "Oh, you have a request to schedule an appointment with the Naval Design Board and it is marked urgent. The only other thing right off the top is a number of requests for visits to various schools and social groups for speaking engagements." One last scan and she looked up at him.

Billy nodded at the engagement since he had been expecting it. Z'Marl was going to hate him since she was going to be there as well. "For the reception I am sending over the contact information for the Green Goddess for catering. Send me a list of attendees and I will review it with Satasha." He took a sip of his coffee and contemplated the interview request. "Talk to whoever and find out which news service is considered the best. Not in terms of just ratings but for actually being fair in their reporting."

When she had mentioned the request from Father Shion he snorted. "Like that will happen anytime soon. I am still pissed about his being informed about the pregnancy." He could feel Satasha's anger through the bond as well. "Inform him I will have some time to talk to him on the day of the reception. Schedule an interview with the news service prior to the appointment with Father Shion." Shion didn't have any control over him or Satasha now. Billy was the Terran Ambassador and had diplomatic immunity and since he was bonded with Satasha she was covered under that as well.

Sandi had to look up and raised an eyebrow at him. "Still ticked off about that? I don't blame you whatsoever. I know I would be seriously ticked if something like that had been given out to about Jenna or me." She made a few notes before looking back at him.

"As far as the requests for appearances. Pick two schools and one social group and schedule them over the next couple of weeks. As far as the NDB contact them as soon as we are done and schedule them as soon as possible. I don't care if I go there or they come here but schedule it and also find out what they need or want." He scratched his shoulder and then grumbled when Sandi started to reach over. He lowered his hand and started tapping his fingers on the desk. "Damn thing itches. I know that is normal but for some reason this time it is more annoying than normal."

Sandi gave him a knowing smile since she knew he would enjoy getting out of the office so to speak. "Okay, I have several that I think will work as far as the schools and the social group. As far as the NDB I will contact them immediately and if needed reschedule existing appointments." She stood and with a grin at his grumbling left the office.

Once she had left Billy checked the computer and called up the report and sat up and started the report again. "Oh my, this is interesting." He took a sip of coffee and hit the intercom. "Sandi contact the Board and tell them to contact me directly. I will be available for the call whenever they call back." He wasn't thinking when he disconnected before waiting for a response. His mind was completely occupied on the report of the battle in Terran space.

~~~

12