All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 07'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good to see more

Allready looking forward to your next chapter and i enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work!

maxd01maxd01almost 9 years agoAuthor
The next chapter is submitted

I have submitted two chapters for this series, two for SM, and three for WOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bit of a mess

I have been reading or rather skimming this story as many of the subplots such as the ship recovery or Crystal are of lesser interest or confusing. The story is compelling but not well enough thought out, and has too many subplots for you or the reader to keep track of. Also, I have little patience for the misuse of "patients", and people and I assume kitties wear clothes not cloths. Yes, these words and others such as to, two, and too pass spell checks, but are irritating when misused. I suggest that you search your documents for such words to make sure you are using the correct ones; it's easy enough to do in whatever program you are using.

maxd01maxd01over 8 years agoAuthor
@ anony

I do have a spelling issue which I am working on. Some words I just have an issue with and I am doing my best. On the site in my bio there are a number of edited chapters. As far as the subplots I am sorry if you don't find them interesting but they are part of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous