Sholan Alliance - AU Bk 04 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as the fighters had joined the battle, heavy shuttles filled with troops followed behind them. Even if the ships hadn't been disabled they had force boarded and took over. They had lost some troops but the pirates had lost even more. As the pirates had been secured they were loaded on the shuttles. They were given medication to make them tractable and dulled the will to do anything. Nobody wanted the pirates to kill themselves. They wanted information and that was the driving force behind medicating them.

Based on the information the Scout had retrieved from the previous system none of the ships were going with in a hundred miles of the base. The last thing they wanted was to lose combatants to whatever had taken out the other base. Unfortunately, it was going to be hard on the troops since they had to take shuttles to the base and take it over.

It was a brutal fight since they had to clear the station. When they found, the slave pens the officers in charge had to corral their urge to shoot anyone not a slave and keep going. Even with their officers giving out some brutal orders the troops were harsh with the pirates. Who cared if one of them ended up with a broken jaw, broken back, parts shot off? They went through the pirates fighting them with a vengeance. Shoot this leg off, that arm, butt stroke them in the face and keep moving. The troops behind were securing them and dealing with the injuries.

Once they had taken the station over the support personnel came in and started dumping the computers. All the prisoners were removed from the base. Out of several hundred pirates there were barely fifty left. They were being treated but it was only enough to keep them alive for the moment. The slaves they had taken came first. So many had been brutalized that even with their being in the military they cringed and cried. Many had to be sedated before anything could be done for them.

The Sholan medical ship was almost overwhelmed by the casualties. As they identified the most critical of the slaves they started working. Others were being sent to the other ships in the fleet. The few telepaths aboard the Sholan vessels had to have the psychic suppressant given to them. The emotions from everyone was too much and they couldn't deal with it. Anger, fury, the desire to just kill everyone involved was impacting on them and it was showing. Even with their personal dampers it was overwhelming.

Once they had taken the system down the senior Sholan Commander contacted the Fijishi, "Commander the system has been taken. We have casualties from the fight. Most are the pirates and those they were using as slaves. The medical ship is doing their best but they are almost overwhelmed. All the ships in the fleet have patients in their medical facilities. It is going to be tight but we will be coming back soon." He was doing his best not to snarl and hiss as he was talking. It was obvious he was very angry.

The Commander lowered his ears at the report, "Come back as soon as possible. If needed leave the Terran's and escort the medical ship with the worst injured here. We should have the facilities to deal with the worst. We can't send them to Shola but we can help. Send me the report on the battle as soon as possible." He saluted the other before disconnecting.

The Senior Commander contacted the senior officer for the terran fleet, "Unless we are needed I have been ordered to escort the medical ship to earth at our best speed. The fighters will remain behind. We'll be leaving in the morning." It would give them time to ensure the most critical were on the three ships.

The Admiral took the call and gave the Sholan a firm nod, "Do that. The people we saved need it and the pirates who were the worst injured need to be kept alive. We need the information they have so we can deal with the rest of the pirate fleet. We will be here for a while as we sort through all the ships and the base." After a few more minutes they disconnected. Two of his ships had been badly damaged and he needed to deal with getting them repaired enough to get back to Earth.

~~~

Ike contacts Billy

After talking to the Commander of the Fijishi he decided he was right. Ike needed to contact Billy and let him know about the change in his life. After checking the time, he went to Teo and brought Amanda with, "I need to call Billy and let him know. He is one of my oldest friends and deserves to know." He leaned over and rubbed his cheek against Teo's before his wife did the same.

Teo leaned into the cheek rubs and smiled at them, "I understand. Come, have a seat and we'll call him." She logged into her system and called up the room camera so they could all be seen. Once it was running she made the call.

When Billy answered, he was looking somewhat tired. Satasha was next to him and feeding their baby, "Hey Ike, Amanda, Ambassador. What can I do for you today?" He looked at their baby, "She delivered not long ago. So happy."

Teo had to smile, "Congratulations Yilly. I'll send a gift for your baby. As far as why we are calling I'll let Ike tell you." She lowered her ears as she looked at the other two.

Ike couldn't stop the grin crossing his face, "Teo has accepted our request to be our companion. I figured you like to know that." He looked at Teo and pulled her into a good kiss, "So wonderful, such a lovely woman. Someone my wife and I can love."

Billy stared at him before he started laughing, "Oh my, good for all of you. Sholan's are some very good lovers. I know I love my two Sholan lovers." He became serious, "I was given a report that you had the Ni-uzu virus. Talk to your doctor. It might be causing genetic changes. That means you will probably become fertile with Teo. You might also become Leska's which will remove her ability to choose when to be fertile." He was going to see about sending a torque to Ike for Teo now.

The three of them stared at Billy when he gave them that piece of information.

12