Shooting Matt Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She started crying again. She told me she'd been siting there, watching an old video tape of that birthday party when I called."

I had finished the closet and had made my way around to the door to the hallway. I didn't turn but the wonder in his voice was clear.

"She was watching the damn tape. What the hell is going on?" He's talking more to himself than he is to me, an answer is not expected.

He says nothing more for a few minutes. I make it to the corner before he speaks. "She wanted to know if I wanted to visit them. She said she knew that was probably the last thing I wanted to do but I was welcome any time. She wants to send me a copy of the birthday party tape. She's already planning to have it transferred to DVD."

We finish the room. Liam's room has more stuff piled up but is otherwise identical to the studio. We tape the trim in silence.

"Master or bathroom?" he asks as a press a piece of tape over the irritatingly small gap between Liam's bedroom door and the corner of the wall.

"Bathroom," I reply. "There's not enough room for both of us. Take a break."

The bathroom is small but has a bazillion fucking edges. Kent sits, cross-legged, in the hall.

"Are you going to?" I ask.

"No," he replies, without asking for clarification. "I'll write her, them, a nice letter but I'm not going to visit them, not unless something changes. I'll tell them I'm sorry they missed so much of their son's life. I'll tell them that because it's true. I'm not sure I forgive them, though. That's a different question."

I nod, not knowing if he's even looking at me. "What about the tape, the DVD?"

"I'm not sure. Would it bother you if I said 'yes'?"

I'm wedged behind the toilet, taping around the water line. My voice echoes in the tight space. "No, Kent, I wouldn't mind."

The toilet finished, I quickly tape around the towel bar. Kent steps in and steadies the mirror while I unscrew the brackets. He sets the mirror in the hallway.

The master bedroom is last. I'd painted the small half-bath off the kitchen when I did the kitchen. The work has gone fast, despite the late start, it's not quite time for lunch. Like the Liam's room, my furniture is bunched in the middle of the room. There's stuff stacked around the bed but the bed itself is free.

***

I ease his tee shirt over his head, pausing to take advantage of the fact that his arms and head are trapped to kiss his neck and upper chest. I toss his tee shirt on top of the dresser that is against the bottom of the bed. I kneel and pull his shorts down. He's not wearing underwear. As I take his dick in my mouth, he steps out of the shorts and pushes them aside with one foot. I literally fucking adore the way his dick gets hard in my mouth. My own cock is hard when he urges me to my feet.

His mouth finds mine. His kisses are soft. He sucks my lower lip between his and tugs. I offer him my mouth and his tongue accepts the invitation. His hands tug at the waistband of my shorts. I move my hips back, not taking my lips from his and let my shorts fall to the floor. I flip them away with my foot.

His hands go under my tee shirt and knead the muscles of my back. I press my cock against his and rub myself up and down against the soft fur of his belly and crotch. One of his hands leaves my back and wraps itself around my cock. I moan into his mouth.

I pull away. "I want you inside me," I whisper against the side of his neck.

I lie back on the bed, stretch to reach the bedside table, and retrieve the lube. I lie diagonally across the bed and hold a hand out to Kent. He takes it and kneels on the bed. As he moves closer, I squirt lube on my hand. I prop myself on one elbow and smooth the lube over his deliciously hard dick. I spread what's left over my asshole and lie back.

Kent lifts my legs and rests them against his chest. He steadies his dick with one hand and presses the head against my ass. I relax. He enters me slowly and a sigh of total contentment escapes me when I feel his body pressed tight against mine.

He leans forward. I raise my head. We kiss. He fucks me slowly, moving only his hips. My cock is trapped between our bellies. I move my ass in time with his thrusts. The movement is enough to cause my cock to slide back and forth between the hard muscle of our bodies.

His thrusts don't become faster but they become more deliberate and intense. My fingers grip his ass and I pull myself onto his dick.

"Cum in my ass, baby," I whisper.

He tenses. His thrusts turn into short, hard jabs. I wish I could feel his cum, inside me. I can't. I can feel the way his dick swells in my ass.

He lies atop me, breathing hard. I expect him to roll over and lie beside me. I'm trying to decide if I want to finish by jerking off or wait, until later, for his mouth. Kent surprises me and makes the decision for me.

He climbs up over my body and spreads my precum over the head of my cock. He reaches between my legs and rubs his fingers over my ass and then over his own cock. He reaches behind his back and holds my cock against his ass. I hold my hips steady as he presses himself onto my cock.

He leans over me, searching for my mouth. I pull my feet up toward my ass and begin to thrust. His ass is as hot and delicious and lovely as his dick. He rocks back and forth, meeting my thrusts. His dick, trapped between our bodies, doesn't know what the fuck to do. It starts to get soft, then tries to get hard. It's very distracting.

My hands find his waist. I push down, holding him steady as I try to drive my cock deeper into his body.

"Um, fuck," is all I'm able to manage before emptying myself into his body.