Shooting Matt Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers

The shower side by side. Their glances are almost shy, innocent, and sweet. The dude from the weight room wanders in. He takes a shower across from them. They both see him stealing looks. They both see his dick is half hard. They don't care. Matt washes Liam's hair. Liam returns the favor. By the time they wrap their towels around their waists, all three dicks are hard. No one has said a word.

***

"Hey, you guys want to join us?"

It takes Matt a moment to recognize Kate. She's waving at them from a table near the wall. Roy looks more uncertain than unwelcoming, so Matt makes his way toward the table. When he turns, Liam's face wears the same look of uncertainty.

Kate stands, opens her arms and gives Matt a hug. She turns to Liam, who hugs her in turn. Hands are shaken.

"How have you been?" Matt addresses the question to a point midway between Kate and Roy. "We don't want to butt in on you, just wanted to say hi," he continues.

"Good. We've been good. Sit down." Roy gestures to the empty chairs. "How's Rosalita? Her little one?" He seems genuinely interested.

"They're good. Fernando is a little turd but he's a trip," Matt laughs. "You guys should swing by some night. Tell 'em both hi. Rosalita is a phenomenal cook. Glenna won't let her do too much in the way of Mexican at the snack bar. She doesn't want this place to feel she's threatening them. She's too good-hearted to make a good businesswoman."

"You think?" Kate asks, as she waves at the server. "In a small town like this maybe cooperating will work better. You want a great burger? This place sends you to Cedar Lake. You want carnitas? Glenna sends you here. It might be better to share than fight. Lisa," she says to the young woman standing by the table. "Could we get another pitcher and two more glasses?" She looks at the two young men. "You guys eating?" They nod. "You can look at the menu but if you trust me, get the carnitas special. That's what we're having."

"Sounds good, thanks," Liam replied. The young lady gives him a very big smile, nods and heads back to the bar.

"Well, she's in for a disappointment now, isn't she?" Kate chuckles. Liam looks at her, clearly baffled. Matt laughs.

"Liam, dude, she was totally batting her eyes at you," he says, punching his friend on the shoulder. "You are so clueless, sometimes," he continues. "Maybe I should give you a big ole smacker right on the lips when she comes back?"

It's hard to tell who looks more alarmed, Liam or Roy.

"JK, dudes, JK," Matt chuckles.

"'Just kidding', 'JK' is 'just kidding, honey," Kate says, patting the back of Roy's hand. "Lord, that would get some attention," she continues. "This town could use a little shaking up but maybe you should start off with holdin' hands or something a little less dramatic at first."

Lisa returns with the new pitcher and extra glasses. The others, even Roy, grin as Liam blushes at Lisa's efforts to flirt with him. Even embarrassed as he is, Liam is polite and kind, though he worries about giving the girl the wrong impression.

"Don't worry, Liam. I'll put a word in her ear. I need to hit the can anyway," Kate tells him as she slides off the bench and around the table. When she returns, Lisa is following with the food. It's Liam's turn to smile when he sees she's turned her attention to Matt. He catches Kate rolling her eyes when Lisa isn't looking.

"Good Lord, I guess I should have told her both y'all are gay. I thought she'd tumble to the fact but, nope."

After the first bite, conversation ceases. Liam feels guilty for even thinking it but he's afraid that the carnitas may be better than Rosalita's. When the last bit of refried beans has been wiped up with the last bit of tortilla and swallowed, the table lets out a collective sigh of satisfaction. Lisa collects the plates, they refresh their glasses and lean back.

"How's your friend, Kent. How are his hands?"

"They're looking better already, Roy," Liam replies. "Thanks for asking. My dad is getting ready to rent out the house. I don't know if he's planning to hang out with Kent, rent a cabin from Glenna, or what. It'll be another month before Kent goes back to work."

"Your dad's renting his place?" Kate asks. "Why?"

"He's quitting his job. I think he talked to Glenna and Leon about helping out with the resort. Or, maybe, he's going to drive around the country taking pictures or something. He's always been careful with money. He doesn't spend a lot. Anyway, he decided to rent instead of sell."

Kate looks at Roy, who shrugs and nods his head.

"You know what he's asking for rent?"

"Not really. Why? You mean for you? The two of you?"

Kate nods, smiling. Roy smiles, too. He can't help it; Kate looks so happy.

"Maybe, depending on the price," she admits.

"You guys are moving to Cleveland? Really? Right on!" Matt enthuses.

"Maybe, probably," Roy answers. "We're thinking hard about it."

"What would you do there? Paramedic?" Liam asks.

"At first," Roy replies. "If I can get a job doing that, Kate would have time for nursing school. It's something she's always dreamed of."

"Excellent," Matt chirps. "That's what Liam wants to do. Way cool."

"No kidding? I can see that," Roy says with a nod, looking at Liam. "While Kate does that, I'll pick up a few pre-reqs I'm short on then I'll apply, too."

"No shit, that's cool," Liam tells him. "Why Cleveland?"

"Big city, more options for jobs, schools, etc." Kate answers.

"And it's not here," Roy adds. "I feel like I need to get away from here for a while, get away from some of what I was. Folks here would laugh if I told them I wanted to go to nursing school."

"They would not," Kate insists.

"Bullshit and you know it." She doesn't argue with him.

"Who the fuck cares," Matt says, leaning across the table to punch Roy softly in the shoulder. "I think it's a fan-fucking-tastic idea." He looks at Liam and smiles. "How funny would it be if you guys end up going to nursing school together, huh?"

"It wouldn't be funny," Liam replies. "It might be fun but not funny. I'd kind of like that actually. I think I'd like that a lot." He nods at Roy.

Roy nods back.

And like that, whatever bad blood lingers between them vanishes.

***

"Did you see that dude in the shower eyeing you?" Matt asks as he adjusts his pillow. It's a ritual of his. Liam feels a sense of comfort in the fact he knows how Matt gets ready for bed. It's a good feeling.

"He was eyeing you, not me."

"Right, just like waitress wasn't trying to get you into the sack," Matt snorts.

"She was going after you, too!"

"Only after you were removed from the equation, Liam. Bitch, she was all over you, until she found out you were gay." He finally gets his pillow into a shape he can live with and lies down. "You ever think about it? Having sex with a chick?"

"Not really. Do you?"

"Not so much. Have you?"

"Had sex with a girl? Yeah, sort of."

"Me, too. Not sort of though. We fucked. It's weird. It wasn't bad, just not what I wanted. Does that make sense?"

"Sure."

"What do you mean, 'sort of'?"

"We fucked but I didn't cum."

"She blow you?"

"No. We fucked a little, then jerked off. Needless to say, she rapidly lost interest after that."

"Was it Nancy Cochrane? The chick a year behind us?"

"Yup."

"Dude, you must have really sucked in the sack, she's totally a lesbian now."

"Bullshit!"

"No bullshit, Liam. Mom told me she's living with some middle-aged butch gal and working for the public works department. Total lesbian. Chain for her wallet, the fuckin' works."

"If you aren't just fucking with me, then she was a lesbian then. I didn't make her gay any more than she made me gay."

"Would you do it again? Have sex with a chick?"

"I don't know. Probably not."

"I mean like a threesome or something."

"A threesome? Two gay dudes and a straight woman? Are you high?"

"Why? You think that shit don't happen? Straight people always think they can fuck the gay out of ya."

"Dude, you're nuts."

"If we did, would you want to fuck her pussy or her ass?"

"I don't fucking know! Jesus!"

"I'd take the pussy. No way her ass could compete with yours. Why settle for second best?"

"Fine, Matt. If we ever find ourselves in bed with a woman, you can have the pussy." Liam raises up on an elbow and looks at his lover. "Is this something you want to do? Is that why you're talking about it? Feeling me out?"

"No, baby. I'm not interested in a threesome with a chick, not unless it's something you're dyin' to try out. I'm just runnin' my mouth." He's quiet for a moment, then rolls on his side and faces Liam. He trails his fingers over the soft, sparse skin of Liam's belly. "What about another dude? You ever think about having a threesome with another guy?"

"Noo, not really."

"Dude, that means you totally have. You have, haven't you?"

"No, not really. I mean when I'm jerking off, do I ever imagine I'm sucking your dick while someone is fucking me? Yeah, so? That doesn't mean I'm looking for someone or planning on it happening."

"What about the dude in the shower? I bet he'd be up for it."

"Matt, are you serious? I mean, jeez, I'm already having trouble believing you're really that into me, you really want me wondering if you enjoyed sucking his dick more than mine, or having him suck you more than me?"

"Liam, I'm hoping at some point you'll get it through your head that you don't need to worry about that. You think if some other dude happens to be better at giving head than you I'd walk? I'm not lying in your bed because of how well you suck dick. I'm lying in our bed because I fucking love you, dipshit." He leans over and kisses Liam. "Besides," he says through his grin, "I was imaging shower dude on his knees sucking your dick not mine, while I fucked him."

"Oh, well that's totally fucking okay. What was I thinking?"

"You need to stop thinking," Matt whispers as he moves to straddle Liam's waist.

Matt rubs his cock over Liam's belly while they kiss. Before long, he feels Liam's dick pressing against the back of his leg. He walks on his knees until he's straddling Liam's chest. He uses his hand to rub the head of his cock over his lips. When Liam raises his head, Matt bunches the pillow up under his neck. He begins to move his hips, loving the feel of the warm mouth on his cock. Liam's hands caress his sides, his ass, urging him forward.

Matt arches his back, feeling only a faint twinge of complaint from his healing vertebra, and reaches to stroke Liam's cock. A stiffened tongue presses against his cum slit and he moans.

"Fuck, Liam. No one can suck my dick better'n you."

Liam answers by swallowing Matt's cock. Deep throating him is awkward in this position but he does it, to show he can, then concentrates on working the head with his mouth, lips, and tongue. He works the shaft with his hand. Matt's cock is slick with precum and spit. His hand slides easily over the hard dick. He pulls back.

"Fuck my mouth. I want to feel your balls slapping my chin."

Matt shoves his cock forward. Liam struggles not to gag as he feels Matt's nuts against his chin. He holds him there, hands clutching at his hips, wanting him as deep inside his throat as is humanly possible. He's overwhelmed by the desire to simply swallow his lover whole, take his entire body into his own. Only the need to breathe forces him to let Matt pull back. His mouth follows and his head rocks on the pillow as he savors the taste of hard dick and precum.

One hand leaves Matt's hip and moves to his face. He presses two fingers into Matt's mouth. Their desires are in sync. When Liam's fingers grope between his cheeks, Matt leans forward and does his best to relax.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, that feels good," Matt groans when Liam's fingers push into his ass.

Liam works Matt like a puppet, thrusting him into his eager mouth.

"Liam, I'm going to cum, dude, if you don't want me to cum, stop, Liam..."

The rest is lost in a shuddering moan as he empties his balls into Liam's mouth. His sphincter begins to spasm as Liam's fingers run circles over his prostate, the male G-spot, giving Matt pleasure that meek men will never know.

When his body stops shuddering, Matt moves back, lowering his mouth to Liam's, forcing his lips open with his tongue. He swirls his tongue around the inside of his mouth. He feels like a kid trying to lick the last traces of ice cream from a bowl. This cream is even better. Without moving his mouth for Liam's, his hand finds Liam's cock. He maneuvers it against his ass and lowers himself.

"Fuck, man, fuck. Jesus, I love your cock in my ass," he moans, finally breaking the kiss. He puts the index finger of his right hand into Liam's mouth, rubs it around his mouth and then shoves into his own mouth and sucks. He sits back on his heels, his ass cheeks pressed against the top of Liam's thighs. He begins to rock his pelvis, massaging Liam's cock. He tightens and relaxes his sphincter. Liam lies beneath him, starting to breathe hard.

Matt tries to arch his back, tries to get his mouth to his lover's nipples without slipping off his cock. He can't. He's not limber enough, not yet. He gives in to the catch in his spine and straightens. Very well, fingers will have to do. He makes a show of licking his finger tip. Liam's eyes follow every move. He lowers his hand and, as gently as he can, touches his wet finger to Liam's nipple. Liam presses upward, deeper into his ass. Matt's pelvis continues to rock. His ass continues to clench and pull.

He wets his other finger, touches the other nipple. He pinches, gently, right, left. A little harder, right, left. Hard, right, left.

"Uh, uh-huh, don't stop. Harder."

Matt tightens his grip, pinching as hard as he can. Liam gasps. His back arches. Matt twists. Another gasp. He pulls.

"Oh, fuck, Matt. I'm cumming."

"Cum for me, baby. Fill my ass with your jizz. Fuck me, bro. Fuck me."

Matt raises up. Liam pulls his feet up and begins to slam his cock into Matt's ass, as he cums.

Liam collapses back into the bed and Matt collapses atop him. Their arms go around each other as they catch their breath. Some moments later, Matt rolls off Liam and lies along his side. Liam starts to push his sweaty hair back from his forehead but Matt grabs his arm.

"Hang on, Liam. I got you messy. I'll get a washcloth."

"I've got a better idea," Liam tells him. "Let's go take a shower. It's pretty late. I bet we'll have the place to ourselves."

"You sure? I don't want to cause Glenna any trouble."

"I think it'll be okay. I want you to walk in front of me, naked, just your flip-flops and a towel in your hand. I want to watch your ass move, knowing it's full of my cum."

"Fuck, dude, seriously? I mean, you're totally turning me on but that's a little out there, ain't it?"

"I know. That's why it'll get your dick hard faster. Walking to the shower, naked, your wet cock swinging between your legs will totally get you hot, won't it? You like showing off your cock, don't you? Well, I'm cool with that. I like watching you show off your cock. Maybe your weight-lifting buddy will be down there. You want to let him watch you fuck me? Right there in the shower? Can you see me, Matt, bent at the waist, hands against the wall, your cock pounding my hole, while he jerks off? Would you like that?"

"Jesus, Liam. God, you're killing me."

"Would you like it? Would you like fucking me while he watches?"

"Yeah, okay, yes. I want to see how much he wishes it was him getting fucked and not you. Okay, fuck, yeah, I want to fuck you while someone watches."

Liam's hand pulls at Matt's cock. "Mmm, well maybe I want someone to watch me getting fucked. You ever think of that?" His hand moves to Matt's chest and he begins to tug at his nipple. "You want to watch me suck his cock? His back to the wall, or his ass on one of the sinks, his cock in my mouth, while you fuck me? Hmm? You know what I want? I want to be on my knees when he cums, mouth open, tongue out. I want you behind him, reaching around, jerking his cock off into my mouth. I want to watch your face when he fills my mouth with jizz."

"Jesus, fuck, dude, what are you doing to me?"

"Nothing I don't think you'll enjoy. And, nothing I don't think I'll enjoy. Come on, let's go to the shower. It'll probably be empty. We get cleaned up and come back here and you fuck my brains out, picturing me on my knees while you jerk some dude's cock into my mouth. Go on. You first. I want to watch your ass, remind myself that you gave it to me first."

Matt gets very quiet. "I did give it to you first, Liam. You're kinda freakin' me out a little. I'm fine with crazy sex, if that's really what you want. Crazy sex is just crazy sex. Crazy in love, which is what I am with you, is a different thing. Are you talkin' shit, talkin' fantasy, is this something you really think you'll enjoy or are you still just on some horny high?"

Liam sits up in the bed and looks down at Matt. "A little of both. I'm sorta groovin' on the idea of actin' slutty, or just lettin' loose and goin' sex mad. I'd be lying if I said there's not part of me that worries you'll find that fucking cute mother fucker hotter than me."

"No one is hotter than you, you dumb fucking bitch." Matt sits up and kisses his lover. "Come on, not to the shower, to the bathroom. Let me wash your hand and my ass and then we'll go to bed. You can whisper some more hot fantasies in my ear. Fuck, we may even do some of them, someday. Right now, I want you to myself." He kisses him again. "You know what I was thinking, when you were talking? That after I stroked the guy off into your mouth I would drop to my knees and kiss you. Is that weird?"

"Of course, it's fuckin' weird but it's fuckin' hot, too."

"Bro, we could really put him over the edge and switch it up the next time. You fuckin' me, me suckin' him, you jerkin' him into my mouth, you kissin' me. Fuck, I fuckin' love fuckin' and cumming, not as much as I love you but a fuckin' lot."

"Me too, Mr. State Swimmer. What's not to love about cumming your brains out?" He scoots out of bed. "I love you more than fuckin', too. It's fuckin' scary, man. I can't promise you I won't lose my shit, like earlier."

"Wait until you see me lose my shit," Matt replies hopping out of bed. "I'm probably more scared than you, but," he pulls his lover close, "I'm glad we're scared together."

Liam nods his head against Matt's chest. "Me, too."

***

If Leon was surprised to see Liam show up with Matt for his morning workout, he didn't let on. If he noticed they seemed more relax, he didn't comment on it. Liam didn't try to keep up with Matt. He appreciated Leon offering corrections to his style. The guy from the weight room hung around on the swim platform, swimming a little, sunning a lot and watching. He followed them to the shower. Everyone said "hi", Matt admitted he swam for a college team. Most, but not all, of the glances exchanged in the shower were from the other guy, Darren.

When they got back to the cabin, Matt made a couple of sandwiches and stowed them in his backpack. He added a hunk of cheese, a couple of apples and a handful of granola bars. He filled two water bottles and shoved them into the pack's side pockets.

"You going somewhere?" Liam asked from his seat on the couch.

"Nope, we're going somewhere. Throw a couple dry towels in your pack and put some real shoes on."

Liam shrugged, asked no questions, and did as he was asked.

They hiked the trial Matt had run earlier in the summer, the one that ended up with him in the hospital. He could sense Liam tensing up as it dawned on him where they were going.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers