Shooting Matt Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

"Relax, Liam. Look at this place. It's beautiful." Matt is standing to the side of the rock fall, looking out over the lake.

"Maybe, but all I can think of is you lying over there in the mud, curled up in pain."

Matt turns and walks to the spot. "True. Jesus that fucking hurt." He bends forward, his fingertips dip easily below his knees. That's a long way from being able to hold onto his own ankles but it's a lot better than it was just a week ago. "See? Better all the time. Just because something ugly happened here doesn't make the place itself ugly."

"Oh, really? You see a lot of sunbathers at Auschwitz?"

"Give me a major fucking break, Liam. Fine, there are places that humans have fucked up beyond redemption but a stupid fight is hardly on the same scale of human fuckery. Bitch, don't be crazy." He walks quickly back to his friend and kisses him. "Come on." He sets down on one of the rocks and pulls his shoes off. The rest of his clothes follow. "Careful of the rocks and don't dive in, duh." He doesn't wait to see if Liam is following but picks his way through the rocks until the water is deep enough for him to stretch out. Liam hesitates but only for a second. The mud between the rocks squirts between his toes. He stops for a minute and squishes the mud with his toes, like he did as a kid, before joining Matt in deeper water.

They don't swim. They float. They dunk each other, kiss, enjoy the sudden pockets of cold water that surround their legs, kiss, and hug some more. They pick their way between the rocks and grab their towels. Liam protests that it's a dumb idea, and a dangerous idea as well, but ends up working his way up the rock slide until they reach the top of the large boulder that projects out into the lake. They had checked out the water below it when they were goofing around. It's deep and free of rocks but they didn't climb up here to jump. They spread out their blankets and lie down. The ancient rock has been worn smooth by time and is surprisingly comfortable.

Their hands find each other and they enjoy the feel of the wind and sun on their bodies. They let their minds wander. They are content.

"Did I tell you I found us an apartment while you were gone?"

Liam squeezes Matt's hand. "You know you didn't. Where?"

"Less than a half mile from campus. Squiggy's old place."

Squiggy, an outstanding backstroker with an unfortunate voice, was on the swim team.

"Where's he going to live?"

"Home. He's not coming back."

"You're kidding? Why?"

"Beats me. He posted it on Facebook. I called him. He vouched for me to his landlady. I talked to her. Done deal. Easy mother fucking peasy, bro."

"I didn't hang with Squiggy, with any of you guys, is it a good place?"

"Dude, it's perfect. It's a one-bedroom above a garage. Rent is great and the place has a pool. There a little kitchen, sorta like the cabin, bathroom with a shower, and a bedroom. It'll be baller, Liam."

"Did you tell her you'll have a roommate?"

"Well, duh, yeah."

"She okay with that?"

"With what? Having a roommate?"

"Having two guys share her apartment?"

"I didn't say anything about gender. What difference does it make?"

"Uh, because it's not against the law in Ohio to refuse to rent to gay people, that's why."

"No way. You're kidding me, right?"

"No, Matt. I am not kidding you. Do you pay any attentions to LGBTQ issues?"

"Of course, I mean sure, the big stuff, anti-bashing and marriage equality. We can get married. How can it be legal not to rent us an apartment?"

"Well, it is. You should probably let her know, just in case we need to start looking."

"She sounded cool on the phone."

"Hey, let's not worry about it. It's a perfect day. Your back is getting better. The sun is out but not blazing. The breeze is just right. There's the perfect number of fluffy white clouds in the sky. If we have to we can sleep in the car."

"That one looks like your dick."

Liam follows Matt's finger. "Uh-uh, that cloud dick is cut. That's your dick."

Matt turns his head and raises it. He picks up Liam's cock, squints at it, squints at the cloud, picks up his own dick, squints at it, squints at the cloud. "No way, bro. My dick is way bigger than that."

"Right. In your dreams."

"You saying I have a small dick?"

"No, not at all. You have a perfect dick. But, and I think I'm on safe ground here, clouds are a lot bigger than your dick, perfect as it is."

Matt sits up and swivels on his butt. He lies back on his side and stares a Liam's dick, which lies on the boy's belly. He rubs a finger along it, softly pinches the foreskin and pulls it forward. "I wish my parents had left my dick alone. If we have a son, no one is fucking touching his dick. Fucking bullshit."

Liam chuckles. "Dude, I do love you but there's quite a few steps between where we are and having a kid, Jesus."

Matt pulls the foreskin back and rubs his finger over the head. "Yeah, I know that. I've always known I want a kid or two. Is that a problem?"

"No. But I'm both amazed and appalled at how you skip from point "C" to point "P" in a single breath."

"I'm not, not really. I just wonder what you thought about having kids."

"No, I get that but still. There's usually more than a couple of days between the first 'I love you' and 'do you want to have kids'."

"Okay, okay, fine. Relax and let me look at your dick." He uses his finger to roll Liam's cock to one side. "I'm fucking jealous. I love your dick." He looks down. "I used to think I had a pretty nice cock, that sounds totally douchey I know, but it's true. Now, I look at yours and realize that's what a cock is supposed to look like."

Liam rolls onto his side, facing Matt's cock. It hangs down the front of his leg. He rubs his hand over it. "I told you, you have a perfect dick. So, you're cut, big deal, most men are. I'm the freak not you." He leans closer and kisses the head. "I love your cock, your perfect cock."

"What if I got a PA?"

"I what?"

"A PA, a Prince Albert, a piercing, in my dick."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I think it might look cool. I've just been thinking about it."

"Where do they pierce it?"

"You've never seen one? Not even in a porn video?"

"Nope," Liam admits.

"It goes through here." Matt pulls his cum slit open slightly. "And out the bottom. I don't want some giant fucking thing, just a circle and ball."

"I guess I don't know. You'll have to show me a picture." He closes his fingers around Matt's cock. "I'm not sure I want anyone fucking with something that's already perfect." He kisses the head again and then takes it into his mouth. He loves getting Matt hard with his mouth. It's a rare treat. Usually, as soon as he looks at Matt's dick it gets hard. As he's appreciating his good fortune, he feels Matt's lips close around his own cock. He moans softly.

Matt continues to play with Liam's foreskin, except now he does so with his tongue. He holds the foreskin in place and works his tongue under it. He flicks the slit, encircles the head and loves it when his actions result in Liam pushing his cock deeper into his mouth. He does a bit of moaning himself as Liam swallows his dick.

They suck each other, lying on an ancient rock, a rock that seems to have hollows just where their hips need them, as the sunlight fractures into millions of flashes on the surface of the lake. Matt cums first. Then Liam. Their bodies shudder and jerk and then grow as still as the rock beneath them.

As his orgasm fades, Liam climbs onto Matt, forcing him onto his back. Their kiss is long and sloppy.

On the hillside above them, peering between the trees, Darren watches them kiss and sprays the underbrush with cum.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers