Shooting Matt Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" I ask, holding up a rectangular black box with red windows and buttons.

"A controller for, uh, stimulating, uh, with electricity."

"Electricity?!"

"Well, low amps, tingles more than it hurts, at least until you really amp it up."

"No pun, intended?"

He looks at me blankly and I shake my head.

"What's this?" I hold what looks like a rubber donut but it's mostly hole.

"A grommet. It's for, never mind, I'll tell you some other time." He looks at me. "I don't think we should keep this stuff."

I smack him, lightly, on the side of the head and shake my head. "No, duh? No, I don't think we should keep the sex toys you shared with Brad." I turn the controller over in my hand. "Is this stuff expensive?"

"Some of it, yeah."

I sigh. "Fuck. I'm not saying some of this stuff doesn't look intriguing and I hate wasting money but I guess I'd rather we buy stuff we want to explore."

Kent nods. "You know, Brad didn't play with most of this stuff. A lot of it is mine, things I messed around with alone, both before and after I met Brad. He was a lot more vanilla than you."

"Alone?"

"Sure. When he was on call he was in the hospital. He knew about it. Randy, do you have a problem if I play around solo?"

"No, I guess not. But, to be honest, I'd rather play together. I mean, I get it, I know we'll be apart a lot but couldn't you, I don't know, be vanilla while we're apart and save some of exploration shit for when I'm around?"

"You'd want to do that?"

"Yeah," I say, rolling my eyes. "I want to do that." I close the lid on the chest. "Keep it, then. It's yours. Keep it." I look over at him. "I can't promise I'll want to do more than explore. If I don't like it, I'll tell ya, okay?"

It's his turn to roll his eyes at me. "Yes, okay, of course."

I glance at the chest. "Before you roll your eyes, baby, are there any deal breakers in that box? Anything you need that if I can't supply you can't stay?"

He grabs my face and kisses me hard. "No, Randy. There are no deal breakers in that box."

I nod. "Who do you want to donate the clothes to?"

"Goodwill. Do they pick up?"

"I'm not sure. I'll call them and see."

"Do you mind? I'm almost done with the pictures."

"No, I don't mind." I pat the top of the chest. "Want to pick out something to introduce me to later or is that weird?"

"Weird?"

"Bud, I just packed up Brad's clothes. Yeah, is it weird to be talking about sex surrounded by his stuff?"

"It wasn't weird earlier, when it was all hanging here, why know?"

"Because earlier you'd put it outta your head, doofus. Now, it's sort of front and center."

"No, it's not." He takes one of my hands. "You're front and center, doofus. You." He smacks me lightly on the side of the head. "Get out of here, so it's a surprise."

I do as I'm told.

For such a large donation, Goodwill agrees to send a truck but not for a few days. I holler back to Kent. He hollers back that will work.

My sandwich is long gone. Kent orders a pizza and sits back down at the computer and scanner, while I grab a beer. I pull a chair over and help. It goes faster, with me taking the photos out and loading them on the scanner bed and replacing them while he makes sure the scan is okay and saves the files. When the pizza arrives, I'm putting the last photo back in the last album. It's Brad with an extremely hot young man, both grinning, both nude, with a beach full of nude men behind them. I look at Kent and raise an eyebrow.

"I wasn't his first boyfriend and he wasn't mine." He shrugs. "Besides, they're both hot as fuck." He grins at my expression; he rarely swears.

"You're not sending this one to his parents?" I point to the album. "I've been putting all the pictures back in."

"No, those are from college. I'm keeping those." He points to a second stack of three albums on the back of the desk. "Those are when he was a kid. I'm keeping those. I'll send his folks copies of the safe college scans."

"Did you keep them separate?"

"Huh?" He looks worried.

"Did you keep the safe scans in a separate folder? I assume you were simply going to copy the folder to the drive. If all the scans, safe or not, are in the same folder, his parents will get copies of all the photos."

"Shit," he exclaims, a slice of pizza in his hand. "I put everything in the "Photo" folder."

"Just in the folder, not in separate folders?"

He shakes his head.

"Well, it's not the end of the world. You'll simply have to go through them and make another folder and copy the safe pictures into it."

"Uh, there's some pictures of Brad and I in the folder as well."

"I take it you mean pictures not necessarily taken at dinner." He nods. "And," I continue, "I'm guessing those are mixed in as well, not in a folder conveniently marked "Private" or anything?" He nods again. I remind myself that the two of them lived alone, no kids, but still. "Let's finish eating, then you can go through them."

"I'm not the most tech savvy guy in the world. Can you get me started?"

I nod and take a bite of pizza.

***

"I thought you said you did this stuff alone?"

Kent shrugs as I continue to peer at an image on the computer. He's naked. There's a wide chrome ring around his cock and balls and a smaller, black rubber ring around the base of his cock. He's sitting on a dildo, leaning back on his hands, in a reverse crab position.

"I did. Sometimes Brad liked to take pictures of me."

"I see that."

"I think I know how to do this now. I can do it if it bothers you."

"Uh, based on what's happening in my pants, I can't say it's bothering me, at least not in the sense of upsetting me. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is not one of the photos you want to copy and send to Brad's parents?"

"Actually, I sort of do," he giggles. "Better not. I've stopped hating them. No point in giving them massive heart attacks."

"Can I have a copy?"

"You don't need one, Randy. They're right on the computer. You know the password. Look all you want."

We make our way through his photos and, well, fuck me. We skip the videos, of which I note there are several. Damn.

"He was vanilla, huh?"

"Yeah, truly."

"If you say so, bud. If you say so."

***

"Would you like to be cuffed to the bed?"

"Whatever you wanna do, Kent. I'll tell you to stop if I don't like something."

"Okay," he replies. "But say 'stop', if you say 'no' I won't know if you mean it or it's part of the role you're playing inside your head." Suddenly, he clutches his hands together beneath his chin and sits down on the edge of the bed. It's the most stereotypical gay behavior I've ever seen him exhibit. "I'm so nervous about this," he confesses.

I roll over so my belly is against his back. "Why? We don't have to do this if you don't want to. But you seemed pretty excited earlier. Let's have some fun."

"I'm afraid you'll think I'm being ridiculous or look ridiculous."

I push my almost rigid cock against the side of his ass. "Does it feel like I think you look ridiculous. I think you look fucking hot."

"Really?"

I'm stunned. Kent insecure? Wow. It should be easy to reassure him. I'm telling the truth. He's wearing a leather harness. I admit. The times I've seen leather harness in videos, I did think they were ridiculous. The dudes wearing them were either pretty over weight or were muscle-bound apes. The little leather caps and over-sized boots didn't help. Kent is not over weight and while his body is well toned with nicely define muscle, he doesn't look like he's full of steroids. Better still, no cap and no boots. He's naked except for the harness - and a cock ring.

The harness is made of inch-wide leather. There's a piece that stretches across his chest with both ends wrapped around a steel ring and riveted in place. A second set of straps are attached to the rings and run up and over his shoulders where they're attached to a second set of steel rings. Heavy buckles in front of his shoulders adjust the length. Across his back there's another strap, like the one across his chest. A final set of straps run under his arms, from the front rings to the back rings. The straps are tight. His chest hair curls up inside the rings and around the straps. I'm not lying, he looks hot in it.

The cock ring is also leather, small silver studs adorn it. There are two rings, one snaps around the base of his cock, the other around the top of his sack. His dick is engorged, angry. I shift slightly and pull him back onto the bed. I grab his angry cock and start sucking it. He gasps. His ball sack is angry as well. I bat it, as softly as I can with my fingertips, as I bob my head over his cock.

"Jesus, fuck, Randy, stop. You're going to make me cum," he groans.

I take my mouth off his cock. "Then fucking cuff me to the bed." I bat his balls again, a little harder. His feet come off the floor and he growls. He jumps off the bed.

"On your back," he orders. He grabs one of my arms and wraps a leather strap around it. The strap is wide, maybe two inches, and padded. It buckles like a belt. He buckles it around my wrist.

"Too loose, I can pull out of it."

He looks at me.

"Tighter or I'll pull loose if I get excited."

He unbuckles, pulls tighter and re-buckles the strap.

He reaches across my body for my other arm. Before he grabs it, I pull him close and press my mouth to his. I shove my tongue in his mouth. He already has me so fucking turned on that I want to grab my cock and jerk off, or fuck him. What have I gotten myself into?

He breaks the kiss, smiles and then grabs my wrist. I don't have to tell him to make it tighter this time. The straps have a D-ring attached. He puts my hands together and slips the hasp of a heavy steel padlock through the rings. He closes the padlock.

"Look at the lock, Randy." I do. "See that button on the side?" I nodded. "Twist the lock around and press it with your thumb. Can you do that?" I fiddled with the lock, moved it closer to my right thumb and pressed. The lock sprang open. "You don't need a key for these locks. As long as the lock is where you can get to that button, you can open it. If you can't, they're designed to pop loose if you yank on them hard. Don't do it, unless you're really stuck because they don't work after that. But, I want you to understand, they're for play." I nod and he refastens the lock. He pulls my hands above my head. "That too far? You comfortable?"

"Isn't the idea for me to be a little uncomfortable?"

He stretches my arms higher on the headboard. The headboard is a metal grate with decorations. I thought it was part of the industrial décor. I suppose it is but it would appear it has more than one function. He loops a piece of chain through the D-ring on the left cuff and through the grate. He fastens another padlock through the two ends of the chain.

"That one is real, so you can hold onto the chain and pull on it if you want to. The key," he holds it up, "is right here on the table. If I keel over you don't have to worry you'll end up like the wife in Gerald's Game. Just pop open the lock on the cuffs, or break it if you have to, and grab the key."

"I think you're worrying about this too much. We're not in the woods. We're in a condo. I can always yell."

"Not if I put a ball gag in your mouth."

"Are you going to?"

He smiles. "No. I don't even have one." With that he scooted backwards and hopped off the bed and disappeared into the closet. He returned carrying a rolled-up towel and a DVD. The towel he set down on the bedside table, moving the lamp back as he did so. He walked to the TV mounted on the wall across from the foot of the bed and turned it on. He turned on the DVD player that sat atop the bookshelf underneath the TV. He dropped in the disc and hit "Play".

An image of Kent filled the screen. He was naked and wearing the same leather chest piece he wears now. He also wore the same cock rings. It hits me that the photo I saw earlier is a still from this video, has to be. On the screen, his cock is hard and glistening. He strokes it. There's no dong though, that must be yet to come. The hardness in my own cock ratchets up a notch - or two. While, my attention is glued to the image of Kent on the screen, the Kent in the room with me begins to unroll the towel. I'm already dying to touch my cock.

I tear my eyes from the image of Kent slowly stroking his cock to see what the live Kent is doing. His cock looks even more enticing in the flesh.

"Let me suck your dick," I whisper, making sure I don't sound like I'm begging.

"You want to suck my dick?" he asks, stopping what he's doing and looks at me.

"God, yes. I'd love to suck your dick. Please."

"This dick?" He stands beside the bed, grabs the base of his cock and sways it from side to side.

"Yes. Please." Inspiration strikes me and I add, "Sir."

He lets his dick rest in the palm of his left hand. With his right, he pulls a bottle from under the now unrolled, but still folded in half, towel. It looks like lube but I don't recognize the bottle. He upends the bottle and squirts a line of clear gel along the top of his cock. He sets the bottle down, closes his fist and begins to stroke his cock. I want to look at the screen. I want to see how closely live Kent mimics video Kent or do I have that backwards? It doesn't matter; I can't tear my eyes away from his dick and the way his hand glides over it, the way the head turns purple when he squeezes, the way his balls are purple and tense looking below the ring, and the way I want to break that fucking fake lock, throw him on the bed and shove his shiny dick in my ass.

I don't. I don't whimper either. I manage to tear my eyes away and look at the TV. Video Kent is sucking on a dong in that exaggerated way everyone on video seems to do. Out of the corner of my eye, I see live Kent unfolding the towel. Video Kent is squirting lube on the dong. Video Kent turns, puts one leg on the arm of the chair he'd been sitting in, bends over and begins to rub the dong in his ass crack and over his hole. Live Kent straightens, as he kneels on the bed, Video Kent begins to insert the dong in his ass. I'm so engrossed in watching Video Kent's asshole accept the head of the dong, I barely notice live Kent's fingers pulling at my right nipple.

He puts a clamp on it. It doesn't hurt. I glance down. It doesn't look like a normal nipple clamp. It's longer and it's not very tight. He puts another one on my left nipple. After that, he stands, turns, and begins to stroke his cock while watching himself push the dong all the way home on the video. I pull one leg up, desperate to touch my cock, even if it's only with the inside of my leg.

"Leg down," Kent orders. He turns and leaves the room. I consider ignoring the request/demand but decide to follow it. He returns with two more leather cuffs and rope. He cuffs my ankles. He stands at the foot of the bed, slides a rope under my ankles, above the leather cuffs and ties it. He lifts my feet and bound ankles and rests them on his upper abdomen, high enough they don't touch his dick, the fucker. He begins to wrap the rope around my legs. He works his way up my legs, past my knees, over my thighs, and then secures it. It's tight enough that my legs are forced together but it's not painful, not really. My ball sack rests in the valley made where my thighs are pushed together, on top of the rope. The rope is scratchy. I tell myself to ignore it. If I don't, the itchy feeling will simply get worse. If I have to, I could pull my legs up and bounce a little. As if reading my mind, he loops a second length of rope through the D-rings on the ankle cuffs, stretches my legs taut, and ties it off underneath the foot of the bed.

My body is fully extended. It's not painful, not even that uncomfortable, but I imagine if I stayed this way for a long time it will become painful.

Kent returns to the bedside table and the towel. I watch as he picks up a small black strap. It looks like a miniature cock ring or something. He wraps it around the base of my cock. I try to rub against his hand but don't get much satisfaction. He turns back to the towel, returns and wraps another strap around my cock, just behind the head. The straps are wet with lube or jelly or something. Back to the towel. He attaches a wire to each of the nipple clamps. I feel my balls tighten up; I think I know what he's planning. Back to the towel, two more wires are attached to the straps around my cock.

Then - nothing.

He watches himself fucking himself with the dong, one foot on the arm of the chair, ass toward the camera. I wonder, briefly, what Brad was doing as he filmed this. Was he naked? Was he stroking his cock? That seemed unlikely, the picture was rock steady. Did they watch it together?

"We watched it together," Kent whispers. "He didn't record it. I had the camera on a tripod."

It's spooky as fuck the way he seems to read my god damn mind.

Kent climbs onto the bed, kneeling. He rubs the head of his slick cock over my nipples and the clamps on them. He touches my cheek but when I turn my head, he sits back on his heels, his dick safely out of my reach. He squeezes the head and smears the precum over it. I try tightening my ass cheeks, anything to cause movement in my cock, no matter how minimal.

Seeing this, Kent turns to the table. When he turns back, he's holding a small black and silver box. He picks up the two wires running to the nipple clamps and plugs them in. He does the same to the ones running from the straps around my cock. He's stopped asking me if I'm okay, stopped telling me to just say stop if I want to stop. I hope that means he's feeling more comfortable, less antsy about the whole thing.

He pushes a button. I feel a slight tingle in my nipples. He pushes another button. The tingle pulses. He turns a knob and the tingle is a little stronger. He turns another and the pulses slow, there's a much longer gap between pulses. He turns the first button, less of a tingle now, more of a, I don't know, zing, I guess. Another turn and I jump a little. The zing becomes a zap. I feel the muscles in my chest twitch with each pulse. He watches me, one hand holding the controller, the other squeezing his cock. Another turn. I catch my breath, worrying my lower lip with my teeth. The twitching of my pecs grows stronger.

He lets go of his dick and looks at the controller. He fiddles with a second set of knobs. I gasp when a pulse zips through my cock. Fuck! He sets the controller down and moves closer, kneeling by my left side and begins to stroke his cock. My body jerks every few seconds as electricity jolts my nipples and cock. He watches my body twitch and jerk for a minute or so and leans towards the box setting on the bed.

The jolts to my cock become more intense. "Oh, fuck," I hear myself moan, more in pleasure than pain. The jolts do have a zapping quality but they don't quite hurt. Part of my brain wonders how much higher the settings go. Another part of my brain asks the first part if it really wants to know how high the fucking settings go.

Kent lays the controller on the bed beside me and climbs off. He moves to the foot of the bed and unties the rope holding my feet down. He lifts my legs up and kneels on the bed. It's difficult for me to bend my knees with the rope wrapped around them as he pushes my legs higher. As he does, he walks forward on his knees until his knees are against my ass. My legs, barely bent, are against his chest, my feet near his left ear. I'm limber enough but I can feel the strain. My cock is pressed against my belly.

Kent hoists my ass off the bed with one hand while the other positions the head of his cock against my asshole. He lowers my body as he presses his dick into my ass. He begins to rock on his heels, fucking me with short but deep strokes. He leans into my legs and picks up the controller.