Shooting Matt Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Argh," I cry, as a more powerful jolt makes my cock jump. After the powerful jolts, the less intense pulsations resume but I'm panting. My cock is throbbing. My belly is getting slick from all the precum leaking from my cock.

"Fuck!" My body lifts from the bed as another jolt of electricity flows through my nipples and cock. A second follows, then a third. I'm panting. My body is jerking. Kent is up, off his heels, pushing my legs forward, rolling me into a ball and pounding my ass.

"Cum for me, baby," he chants, each word punctuating by slamming his dick deep into my guts. Despite that, he manages to fiddle with the controller. The larger blasts now come at random. I can't prepare myself for them. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. BAM. Pulse. BAM. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. BAM. BAM.

I'm jerking my body up and down on his cock. My body stiffens and most of it comes off the bed. My shoulders and head are on the mattress, my feet on Kent's left shoulder, my ass is suspended above his cock. I feel the first spurt of his jizz on my ass as cum explodes in a shower from my cock. I would fucking swear that my cum is in flames when it comes flying out of my cock. I keep thrusting my torso in the air, flinging cum everywhere and nearly knocking Kent out of the bed.

He scrambles for the controller. He keeps saying, "I'm sorry, Jesus Christ, Randy, I'm sorry".

The jolts stop and I collapse into the bed. I'm not sure if I blacked out for a second or if I was just lost inside the sensations battering my body. Kent is crawling up beside me, still frantically babbling he's sorry. I'm panting too hard to speak. So, I start giggling. Very mature.

Kent is struggling to get the nipple clamps off. In his haste, he actually twists my left nipple really hard. My giggles cut off mid-gig. "Son of a bitch," I gasp.

"I'm sorry. Jesus."

"Bud, fucking relax, already. I'm fine. That was, beyond a doubt, the most intense orgasm I've had in my life. Holy fuck!" He looks at me, uncertainty etched in the faint lines around the corners of his eyes. "Kent, that was un-fucking-believable. You came, didn't you? I thought I felt you blow your load against my ass but I'm not sure." He nods. I start to laugh again. "Did I hurt you?" He stares at me like I've lost my mind. "When I came off the bed like that? Did I hurt you? Hit you with my feet or anything?" He shakes his head.

"You sure you're okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Fuck, bud. Just holy fuck." I eye him and realize I'm not satisfied, not yet. "Put your dick in my mouth. Hurry. I need to taste your cum." His eyes grow wide. "Now, please. Get up here and put your dick in my mouth."

He does. I know his dick will be sensitive but I don't care. I glom onto it and begin to wrap my tongue around it. "Milk it, stroke it, into my mouth," I pant and rest my head back. He does. Fucking shit, he tastes good but there's so little. "More. I need more."

The fire is coming to life in his eyes. He twists and licks at my chest before kissing me. He does this over and over again, until all I can taste is his tongue. Only then does he remove the other clamp and the straps on my cock. He unwinds the rope from around my legs and then releases my hands. As soon as I'm free, I grab him, throw him on his back into the bed and climb on top of him. I grab his face with both hands and find his mouth with my own.

"You really okay?"

"Fuck no, I nearly came myself to death," I chuckle. I kiss the side of his neck. "Yeah, bud. I'm really okay, better than okay. I'm also totally exhausted." I roll off him and curl up with my ass against his hip.

I have no idea if he replied to my question; I went right to sleep.

***

"You sure you'll be alright?"

"Yes, Randy. I'll be fine. Go on, get your ass out of here. Go see Liam. Say hi to Matt for me."

"Come with me. Say hi to them in person." That had been the plan. Kent would ride with me to the resort. He'd ride back on the weekend with Matt and Liam. Matt had an appointment with Dr. Price on Monday. I was trying really hard not to read too much into Kent's change of plans but I was still worried. "You're not feeling weird about last night, are you? I'm not kidding when I said that was the most intense orgasm of my life."

"No, I was afraid I'd gotten carried away but no, I'm not 'feeling weird' about it."

"Okay," I tell him, then plunge ahead. "Is it Brad? Cleaning out the closet? The photos? You've been super quiet all morning. And now you've decided not to come to Cedar Lodge with me. Sorry, buddy but I can help but worry that something's wrong."

"No. I'm fine. I told you."

"Kent, you can practically read my mind. Read it now and talk to me. Please."

"I don't need to read your mind, Randy. You're face and your words make it clear you're worried. Please, please, don't be. I'm fine. I'm fine with you. I'm fine with me. I'm fine with us." He leans over and gives me a kiss. "And I'm fine with Brad. I want to move on. I want to call the realtor. I want to sell this place." He looks around at the kitchen. "Although, I'm starting to realize I'm going to miss it more than I imagined. But I haven't changed my mind about selling it. So, go. Go relax. Go talk with Leon and Glenna about the resort. Come back with the boys Sunday and plan on staying a few days. We'll drive back Tuesday or Wednesday."

"I'll miss you."

"I know. I'll miss you, too." He grins at me. "You know there's a butt plug that works with that controller."

I grin back. "Excellent. Be sure you let me know how high I can turn it up before I put it in your ass."

"Promises, promises." He kisses me again. "Go on, I got the dishes. Call Liam and hit the road. Call me when you get there."

"Okay, okay." I push the kitchen chair back and climb to my feet. "Do me a favor though?"

"Depends, what is it?"

"Don't cum until I get back. Watch your videos, stroke a little but don't cum."

"Why?"

I frown. "Why? Bud, I want you to bust the biggest load of your life in my mouth or ass. I'm not sure which, yet. Okay?"

"I have to tell you, that's going to be tough."

"Try, okay?"

"Sure. Anything for you."

"Oh, and what do you think about a repeat performance of last night?" I pause and add, "while you record it?"

"Seriously?"

I nod.

"Uh, if you want to. Think about it. I don't think we should do it too often. It should be a treat. I don't want to fall in the trap of continually trying to find something even more intense."

"Right on. I couldn't agree more. Speaking of intense, how high did you have that thing set, at the end?"

"Six."

"How high does it go?"

"Ten."

I whistle. I don't think I could handle that. "How high do you go with it?"

He blushes.

I whistle again. "All the way?"

He nods.

Fuck me.