Shooting Matt Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers

Like me, YP is out of his mind over what is happening. I feel him tense. I hear him hold his breath, then something warm and hot begins to flow over my fingers. I jerk him until I hear him utter a soft gasp and pull away. I bring my hand to my mouth. I hope Kent is recording this even though my face with be visible' we can edit that part out if we need to. I want him to record me licking the stranger's cum off my fingers. The sight causes YP to give vent to a soft moan. Ms. Spreadsheet looks up. I make as if I'm licking something yummy off my fingers, which in truth, I am. She appears not to notice that all I have in front of me is a coffee mug. She looks back at her papers.

"Fuck, dude," YP whispers as he begins to dab at the front of his pants with a napkin. I'd love to lean over and clean him up with my mouth but I'm not that crazy. I drop my hand to cover my cock as he wiggles around, putting his dick away and zipping up. Ms. Spreadsheet doesn't even look up when he leaves.

I use my left hand now, still wet and slick from YP's cum and my spit. I stroke as fast as I can and hold as still as I can as my cum splatters against the underside of the table.

***

I hold the keys to the truck out to Kent. "You mind driving us home?" He looks stunned, which makes me feel proud. He pulls himself together enough to nod and take the keys. He doesn't even get the truck started before my hand is in his lap. He looks at me. I smile. "Just drive and keep your eyes on the road.

It's harder to get his dick out than I'd anticipated. No matter, we have plenty of time.

I'd planned to keep him going until we were almost back to the resort. I can tell when he's getting close and stop, take my mouth away, and squeeze the head of his cock, killing his orgasm. But the way he's squirming there's no way he can be concentrating on his driving. The next time he gets close, I keep going, popping the crest of his crown in and out of my pursed lips until he fills my mouth with his tangy nectar.

***

"Hey, mom, you seen pop?"

Mary Beth looks up from her book. She's taking it easy, sipping an iced tea and trying to stay cool, sitting off to one side in the rec room.

"No, not lately. I saw him and Kent tying up the canoe. They were headed toward Randy's tent," she smiles and shakes her head. "I can't believe he sold everything and is living in a tent. Did you check the tent?"

"Yeah. The truck is gone. They must've taken off somewhere. Hey, you wanna go see a movie? The little theater in town shows movies that aren't too old."

"What's Matt up to? He coming?"

"Probably. I just thought of it. He's in the weight room. Leon is busting his ass. I'll ask him but I don't think he has anything else planned. We've mostly just been chillin'."

"Let's ask Leon and Glenna?"

"Ask us what, Mary Bee?" Glenna has adopted Randy's old nickname for Mary Beth. She stands in the doorway that leads up to their apartment. Fernando is holding her hand, tugging her toward the rec room.

"You want to go to town with us, me and Liam and Matt, to see a movie?"

"Naw, there's nothing on I wanna see. You guys go. Take Rosalita. I'll watch the little monster here." She bends over and rubs her nose against Fernando's. "You're a little monster, aren't you? Huh? A little monster?"

"Monster," he shrieks, then giggles. He pulls free and raises his hands, fingers splayed out like claws and growls. Glenna smiles as he runs over to the Ms. Pacman and begins to move the stick wildly and stab at the buttons. The thing doesn't work; he can't hurt it.

"It would do you and Rosalita good to get out and relax. I'm turning into a goddamn slave driver."

"Yeah, right. You are beyond a doubt, far and away, no question about, indisputably, without competition or peer, the sweetest boss I've ever worked for," Mary Beth tells her with a smile.

"You sure?"

"Absolutely. Where's Rosalita?"

"Please, Glenna, are you trying to be funny?" Mary Beth laughs. "She's in the kitchen, of course."

Glenna rolls her eyes. "I wish she'd relax a little, for goodness sake. I'll go get her." She looks at Fernando, still punching buttons on the dead Ms. Pacman game. "Monster? You want to come with me to find, mama?"

"Mama!" He turns and climbs down off the chair backwards and does a wobbly toddler run toward Glenna. She squats and scoops him up in her arms. She kisses the side of his neck as he giggles wildly.

Liam smiles at them. He turns to his mom and his smile dies. Her eyes are welling with tears. She rubs at her eyes, sniffing. "I didn't do that often enough when you were that age; I should have spent more time making you giggle instead of making you miserable."

"Stop it," Liam says softly, putting his arm around her shoulder. "I'm sorry, too, but there's nothing we can do about it except make sure we don't keep fucking up. So, stop it and come to the movie with me." Mary Beth nods, smiles at her son, and wipes her cheeks. Rosalita comes out of the kitchen. Her smile turns to concern when she sees Mary Beth crying. She hurries to her and puts her arm around her other shoulder. Liam looks up and catches Glenna's eye. Glenna gives a miniscule shrug and a smile.

"Okay, ladies," Liam says, taking his arm off his mother's shoulder. "Let me go get Matt."

"Right on." As usual, Matt is up for anything, not that he finds going to a movie with Liam and the ladies a burden.

The movie was okay but the popcorn was great. Popped behind the counter and fresh. Matt and Liam are quiet on the drive home, which is how they think of Cedar Lodge now, home. Mary Beth and Glenna talk softly in the back seat. When Liam glances in the mirror, they're leaning toward each other, heads nearly touching. Rosalita's hand rests on his mom's arm. He looks at Matt and smiles.

Darren is sitting at the snack bar when they walk in.

***

"My God, Randy. What the hell? That was...I don't know what that was." We're sitting in my truck, at the moment too tired to get out. The sun is down but the air is still hot. I start to laugh. "Can you imagine, if the laptop lady had looked up when I was jerking that guy off?" My head is resting on the back of the seat. I roll it to look at Kent. "Did that bother you? Me touching him like that? And, uh, eating his cum?"

"No, part of me thinks it should have but, no, what I was thinking was 'fuck, this is hot'. I might have gotten your face in some of the shots. We might not be able to upload the video."

"That's not the important part. The important part was doing it together. I thought I'd shoot my wad before I got my dick out."

"You want to do it again, Randy?"

I look at Kent. "I'm game if you are."

He smiles. "How about this. What if I show you how to use the record function and you film me next time?"

"Sounds like fun." I lean over and he meets me halfway for a kiss. "Can I pick out where you do it?"

"As long as it's reasonably safe. I don't think HR would approve of me getting arrested for public indecency." He drops a hand to my crotch. "I mean, I get it, it has to be a little risky for it to be fun but please don't ask me to jerk off in front of the White House or something."

I shake my head, doing my best to look disappointed. "Well, shit. There goes that idea." I give him another quick kiss then open the truck door. If I stay much longer he'll have my dick hard again. "Come on, you hungry? I'm starving." Kent nods and hops out of the truck. "How did you like driving my old jalopy?" He smiles. "I grew up on a farm remember? You should see me back up a trailer. I'm fucking amazing." I throw an arm over his shoulder. It's the same gesture I did as a kid with my buddies but it means so much more now. Yet, it does share something important with that childhood gesture. Kent and I are buddies, not just lovers, buddies.

I pull up short. Kent stops and looks at me, confused. I nod. He looks. Liam and Matt are walking up the road from the resort, heading toward their cabin. They're not alone.

"What's up, Randy?"

"I'm pretty sure that's Darren. The kid I told you they hooked up with and then he freaked out."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh," I agree. "Come on, Rosalita or Glenna will fill us in."

Glenna is behind the counter. "How're my second and third favorite men in the world? Hungry or just here to enjoy my charm and good looks."

"Both," I tell her. "Give me that apron and take a load off your feet. I'll fix us some burgers. You want one?"

"No, I'm good." I'm inordinately pleased when she takes off the apron without arguing. It makes me feel more accepted somehow. Glenna sits down on the stool next to Kent and kisses his cheek before leaning against him. "Sugar, you sure you're not the least bit interested in the ladies? You're breakin' a lot of hearts around here."

"Keep your mitts off my boyfriend, Nena," I snarl as I toss two burgers onto the grill. There's something about the sound of meat sizzling on a hot grill that makes you hungry, or in my case, hungrier.

Nena bolts upright on her chair, pretending to look frightened. "Yes, Randy. Sorry, Randy. Forgive me, Randy."

"Glenna, if I was ever tempted to make an exception, it'd be you. But alas, you're taken."

"Damn straight, buddy," Leon says with a smile as he enters from the rec room.

He and Kent shake and Leon sits down beside his wife. "You want a burger?" I ask him. He nods. "Who wants fries?" Kent and Leon reply in the affirmative. Glenna says nothing. I smile at Leon. "Make yours a double so Glenna can have half?" Glenna sticks her tongue out at me. Leon chuckles. I put another burger on the grill.

I get four glasses of water and set them out on the counter top. We're all quiet until the food is ready. I take a seat by Kent. "Was that Darren I saw leaving earlier?" I ask around a mouthful of burger.

"Uh-huh." Glenna waits until she swallows the fry she swiped off Leon's plate. "He wandered in looking for the boys. He said he wanted to talk to them." She stares at the French fry she holds as if it holds the key to all understanding. "He looked pretty rough. I hope he's okay."

"Me, too. I hope he doesn't get Liam or Matt upset. That sounds cold, doesn't it? I'm sorry. I do feel bad for the kid."

"Maybe you should talk to him," Kent says to me. "You're bi, you know better what that means than any of us."

"Maybe not," Glenna says with a smile.

I stare at her, then Leon. She laughs. "No, not Leon, Mary Beth. Jesus, men are so unobservant. You mean you haven't notice the way her and Rosalita spend so much time together, smiling and talking."

"I have," I protest. "Mary Beth never gave an inkling of ever wanting to do anything with another woman, not in all the time we were together, that's all. I've been meaning to ask you if you're holding information out on me."

"They went to a movie together tonight."

I gape at her and Glenna starts to giggle. "They went with Matt and Liam, ask them about it."

"Mary Beth and Rosalita?" I whisper to myself. I start to smile. Glenna laughs. "Cool, right?" she asks when she catches her breath.

"Cool," I agree and touch my knuckles to the wooden counter top. "Cool."

***

"So, Darren, you okay? What's goin' on, dude?" Liam asks while handing him a beer. He and Matt had both said 'sure' when Darren had asked if he could talk to them.

"First, I'm sorry I total went off the rails, before, I mean. You guys were bein' cool and I total drank from the crazy cup. Sorry."

"Bro, we talked about this. There's nothing to be sorry about. We get it. We're cool, everything is copasetic." Matt takes a drink of his beer. "So, bro, what gives? Not to be a douche or anything but you don't look like your usual suave and deboner self."

Liam looks at Matt and shakes his head. "What's with all this 'suave and deboner' shit lately?"

"Sorry, babe, I'll try to reel it back in, so you non-with-it types don't feel humiliated."

That finally elicited a faint smile from Darren.

"I told my girlfriend I was bi." Liam and Matt wait. "She called me a fag and stormed out. Actually, she screamed that I was a fag and stormed out. We were at my house so my mom heard. She started going off on how she'd never liked my girlfriend and I was better off without her, etc. I couldn't take it. I fuckin' snapped. I told her to shut up, told her I was bisexual, that I'd had sex with other dudes and liked it." He paused and gave the boys a rueful grin. "She asked me if it was those two 'queers' at the resort and promised she'd make sure everyone at church knew to avoid the place, that it was overrun by the 'godless' as she put it."

Matt lets out a loud sigh and leans forward to put a hand on Darren's knee. "Dude, thank God. I mean you looked so beat to shit, I was really afraid something bad happened." Darren stares at him and then starts to laugh, then to cry. We move to the couch and sit on either side of him until he quiets down.

"Thanks," he sniffles, wiping his nose on the back of his hand. Matt discretely hands him a Kleenex.

"I feel like we gave you shitty advice," Liam mumbles. "What a fucking mess. I'm sorry, Darren. Fuck."

"Not your fault. You guys were right. I had to tell her, my girlfriend, mom, too; maybe not both in one big blow-up but, you know, eventually."

"When did all this happen?" Matt asks as he leans back on the couch. Darren follows, half leaning against Matt and half leaning on the couch. Liam searches his feelings; he's not jealous.

"Three days ago. I crashed with a buddy for a couple of days, working up the courage to come see if you guys were still here." He's quiet for a while. "I went to get cash and the ATM wouldn't take my card. I called the bank. My mom has shut off my card."

"No way, are you fuckin' kiddin' me?" Matt gasps. "Fuckin' harsh."

"Tell me about it," Darren mutters.

"You got any money of your own?"

"It is my money. Everything in there is money I earned but mom's name is on the account."

"And she can block you like that?" Liam asks sitting up to look at Darren.

"Apparently," he answers, dejected and close to tears again.

"What about your dad? Have you talked to him?"

"No. He's a dick."

Liam hesitates a moment before speaking. "Uh, dude, it sounds like your mom can be, uh, kinda intense. Maybe he's not as bad as you're thinking. You should call him." Matt nods agreement. "Liam's right, bro. What do you have to lose? What about school?"

"That's fine, tuition at least. Well, I think. Dad's paying that. I suppose he could cut it off. That doesn't sound as crazy as it did a couple days ago."

"Call him. You have to, right?"

Darren nods and sits up, rubbing his eyes. He takes a deep breath. "Yeah, you're right again but it'll have to wait, no cell signal here."

Liam looks at Matt behind Darren's back. Matt shrugs. "Try it, reception is weird here, sometimes it's fine." Darren gives Liam a doubtful look but digs in his pocket. He looks at his phone. Four of the five bars glow green. Matt grins at the bewildered look on Darren's face. "Weird, huh?" He looks closely at Darren. "Liam and I can scoot, if you want a little privacy."

"Uh, would you mind staying, you know, like, um, moral support or something?"'

"Sure, bro, if that's what you want," Matt tells him softly. Darren leans forward on the sofa. The boys move forward and flank him. They notice his hands are shaking as he pulls up his contacts and taps his father's number. Liam is surprised when he reaches over and takes a hold of his hand.

"Darren? Is that you? I've been trying to call you? Are you okay?" He's holding the phone angled away from his ear. Matt and Liam assume he's okay with them listening to his dad's side of the conversation.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's hard to get a signal here. Uh, has mom talked to you?"

"Yes, what's going on? She sounded more out of her mind than ever." Before Darren can respond, Matt hears his father continue. "Sorry, son. I'll leave commentary about your mom and I out of this but, well, she said you told her you were gay. Is that, right?"

"No," Darren sighs. "I didn't tell her I was gay and we both know she doesn't use that word. She already called me the word she uses, so you don't have to try and spare my feelings."

"She called you that?" Liam can hear the outrage in the man's voice and he's not even sitting by the phone. He decides Darren's dad can't be all bad.

"Yeah. I'm not gay. I'm bi, there's a difference, not that mom gets that."

"So, um, you like girls, too?"

"Yes, dad, I like girls. That's what bi means, I like both."

"Does D..."

"I told her. She walked out."

"I'm sorry, Darren, truly. But, I have to admit, I'm still processing all this."

"Sure, I get it. I'm just glad you didn't hang up on me."

"I'd never do that. Jesus, Darren, you're my son."

"Yeah? Mom is my mom."

"I said, I'm not going to discuss your mom with you. This mess has drug on long enough. I already saw someone about a divorce, even before she called. Do you need to stay with me for a while?"

"I'm not sure, dad. Mom froze my bank account. I can't get any money out. I'm crashing with some friends for the moment."

"How'd she do that? It's your money. What do you mean she froze the account?"

"My card didn't work. I called the bank and they said the account was closed. Are you still gonna pay for school?"

"What? Of course! Jesus Christ on a jumped-up pony! How much money did you have in that account?"

"Uh, a little over eight grand."

"Jesus, kid, good for you. You must be saving every penny. What's the address where you're staying? I'll open an account at my bank with your name on it and put the money in there. I'll FedEx you a card. I'll dea..., talk, to your mother about this later. I have to talk to her about the divorce anyway."

"You guys are really gonna get a divorce?"

"Yes, buddy. This has gone on too long. It's not good for you, or any of us. It'll be better this way. I promise."

"Are you going to marry what's-her-face?"

"Liz?" Matt hears more amusement than anger in the man's voice. "I don't know. Not soon in any case. I don't think she's interested in marriage. Neither am I, when it comes to it. So, no, I don't think so. Look, if you need a place to stay and having Liz around bothers you, I'll ask her if she minds staying at her place for a while."

"What if that pisses her off?"

"Then it pisses her off. You think I'd pick her over you? Jesus, buddy, get a grip. Have I been that shitty of a father? Liz is fun, we have fun but I don't love her and she doesn't love me. I'm not gonna turn my back on you for a piece of ass, not that that's all Liz is; I'm not that big an asshole, at least, I don't think I am. Liz is a good friend. Jesus."

"Okay, dad, sorry. Liz is fine. I'm just being a dick. Sorry."

"You're not a dick. What's the address so I can get a card to you? Are you okay there?"

Darren squeezes Liam's hand. "Yeah, dad, I'm okay here. I'm great here. Thanks, I was afraid to call you."

"I know and you'll never understand until you have a child of your own how miserable it makes me feel, knowing you were afraid to call. I'm the one who's sorry, more than you can know."

"It's cool, dad." After a quick search of the cabin for something with an address on it, he gives his father the address of the resort. "Thanks, dad. Uh, I love you."

"I love you, too. So does your mother, not in a way I understand, but she does. I do know that. Bye, Darren. Call me when the card gets there. If you need to stay here, the door is always open and the bed made."

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers