Shooting Matt Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, dad. Uh, bye." Darren's voice cracks. He closes the phone. Holding it to the side of his head, he lets go of Liam's hand and starts to cry again.

The boys put their arms around him and let him cry.

***

"Should we go check on Liam? Matt?"

I shake my head at Kent. "No, I don't think so. They'll call or find us if they need something."

"Are you sure? They may not know we're back?"

I pull out my phone and type, 'back if you need anything text or call, dad'. I hit send. "There. Good idea, bud. Thanks." I bump Kent with my shoulder. "Let's go take a look at that video."

Kent gives me a look. "You sure?"

"Yeah, hell yeah. Let's go."

We make our way back to the tent. I fire up my laptop and Kent attaches the cable. We sit side-by-side on the air mattress and huddle over the screen. I mute the video; there's nothing to hear anyway. We watch in silence, other than an occasional, 'ooh' or 'fuck'. My cock gets hard watching. You can't really see my face. If you didn't know it was me, you'd not be able to tell.

"You think anyone would be able to tell it's me?"

Kent shakes his head. "Maybe, right at the end when you stand up but we can edit that out. It's easy, watch." He's as good as his word. I nod. "Okay, bud, shall we upload it?" He glances over at me. "You sure, Randy?" I lie back on the air mattress and push my shorts and underwear down. "Uh, well, I suppose we can do it after you suck my dick."

He smiles.

We don't find time to upload the video until after I've sucked his dick as well.

***

"Mary, I should get home," Rosalita says through a yawn. "3:30 am rolls around pretty quick."

She never calls Mary Beth, 'Mary Beth'. Mary Beth smiles at her. "Fernando is out like a light." She nods at the boy, sleeping the sleep of toddlers who've finally exhausted their energy supply. "Why don't you stay? Let him sleep."

Rosalita looks unsure. Mary Beth's apartment is a one bedroom and her son is sprawled on the single sofa. They're sitting at the kitchen table.

"It's a small bed but we're both small. I think we'll fit."

"You want me to sleep in your bed?" Rosalita asks softly.

"I do, don't you want to sleep in my bed?"

Rosalita's face lights in a smile. Mary Beth stands and holds out her hand.

***

"When will he start to kick?"

"Leon, I'm amazed. Are you admitting there's something in this world you don't know?"

"Yes, Glenna. There are many things I don't know about this world, probably most things."

"October, after twenty or twenty-two weeks."

Leon rests his large hand on top of Glenna's still flat tummy. "That will be so amazing," Leon whispers before he rolls on top of his wife.

***

Mary Beth is amazed at how nervous she is, after all she's done in her life, why would touching her lips to another woman's fill her with such anxiety? It's easier after the first touch. Soon enough, her anxiety morphs into passion. Rosalita feels so very right in her arms.

***

Darren looks exhausted. His eyes are red. His hair points in every direction. Matt stands and offers him a hand as he nods at Liam. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up. You can borrow a shirt and a pair of shorts until we can get yours to the laundry." Liam stands and offers Darren a hand as well.

The shower room is empty. It's late. They undress quietly. Without speaking, they line up along one wall with Darren in the middle. They soap his body, rinse him, and wash his hair. He and Liam wash Matt. He and Matt wash Liam. The dry off in silence and make their way back to the cabin. They snuggle under the covers, content in not being alone.

In the morning, Liam and Darren relax on the swim platform, saying little, while Leon puts Matt through his paces. They have lunch. Mary Beth and Rosalita pay extra attention to Darren who manages to smile on occasion. He's watching Liam trounce Matt in ping pong when the FedEx guy shows up with a package for him. He opens it and shakes the bank card out into his hand.

"Bro, let's go light that bitch up!" Matt cries. "You can buy us lunch."

Darren nods, not wanting to speak. Mary Beth leans over the counter and kisses her son on the cheek and then Darren. "You rapscallions get outta here and have some fun." She pauses. "Not too much. I don't have any money for bail." Rosalita is not one to settle for half-measures. She comes around the counter and gives Darren a long, tight hug. She pats his cheek when she steps back. "Mary is right. Go have fun with your friends. I'll have something special for you to eat when you get back." Darren hugs her again.

"Rapscallions?" Matt asks, looking at Liam with a smile. Liam shrugs. "She reads too much I guess. Love you, mom. You, too, Rosalita," he calls over his shoulder as he takes Matt's hand.

They stop at the bank. The card works. Darren notices the balance after withdrawing a hundred bucks is over ten-grand. He asks about a movie. The boys don't mention they've already seen it. They share a popcorn. Darren wolfs down a bowl of Rosalita's posole. He insists on taking the couch that night.

In the morning, he tells everyone good-bye, climbs in his car and heads off to his father's apartment. He's happy to discover Liz is not as hideous as he remembers. She makes him pancakes for lunch and the deal is sealed; he can stand having her around.

***

The boys are quiet the rest of the day. Outside of Leon's workouts, they sit quietly, holding hands.

"Thank you, for being here," Matt whispers as they climb into bed.

"It's where I want to be, surfer fraud," Liam whispers against his chest. Matt chuckles.

Liam tilts his head up. Matt's kiss is soft. They roll toward each other, tongues dancing. As his hand finds his lover's cock, Liam teases Matt's nipples with his lips and tongue. He kisses and nibbles his way down Matt's body. He kisses the head of his cock but otherwise ignores it as he nuzzles and sucks at his balls. He moves to the end of the bed and pushes Matt's knees up. He loves the feel of the hair growing around Matt's asshole. He tongues the rough skin. Matt sighs and clenches at the sheets when Liam's tongue penetrates him. He relaxes, content to enjoy Liam's attentions for as long as he is willing to offer them.

Later, Liam kisses his way back up to Matt's sack. He nuzzles his balls briefly before licking the underside of his shaft. There is another deep sigh, more clenching of the sheets, as the hot ring of Liam's lips falls over his crown. Liam is in no hurry. He spends long minutes pressing the tip of his tongue into Matt's slit, savoring the precum he draws forth. He keeps Matt guessing, teasing him, starting to lower his mouth, only to pull back before doing more than slipping his lips past the head. Matt bites his lower lip, determined not to beg Liam to suck his cock. Liam brings him to the edge of cumming then stops, goes back to nuzzling his balls, kissing his belly and thigh, not returning to his cock until he feels him relax, other than his panting.

The next time, he nearly waits too long. Matt's cock swells. His hips come off the bed.

"Hold on, baby, if you can, hold on," Liam whispers with his head on Matt's leg. Matt manages to hold back his orgasm, though a large drop of white flows from the head of his cock. Liam kneels between his legs, lifting them. He tongues Matt's asshole until it shines. He cups his own cock, spits and adds his spit to his precum. He presses the head of his cock against Matt's ass. They both sigh as Liam's cock finds its home, deep in Matt's ass.

Liam begins to stroke Matt's cock. He doesn't fuck him, not really. He simply rocks his hips, rhythmically pressing his cock against his prostate. Even when Matt begins to writhe beneath him, he doesn't increase the speed of his strokes or the rocking of his hips. Matt joins him, doing nothing to speed up his orgasm. He wiggles and writhes but he doesn't thrust his cock in Liam's hand. He waits until his orgasm grows too huge to be contained within his body. He cums hard. Jizz flies over his head even though he's not bucking his hips.

As he collapses back onto the mattress, Liam pulls his cock out of Matt's ass. He jerks himself off with the same slow, deliberate motion he'd used on his lover. He adds his cum to Matt's. He lies down on top of him, kissing away the splashes of cum on Matt's cheek, chin and forehead before they fall asleep.

It begins to rain. The sound of the rain on the roof and on the leaves of the forest serenade their dreams.