Shooting My Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasemin69
Jasemin69
95 Followers

"Jenny, what do you think," Mike asked.

The guy was ruining it! Here was the first set-up and he'd gone way too far already. No wonder he had such a hard time getting a date! I was just beginning to regret the whole thing when my world was turned upside down.

"Maybe you're right," Jenny said. "What would you suggest we do?" I was too stunned to speak!

"Well, since we're all here now, and since Steve is evidently ready for action," Mike chuckled, "I wonder if you could continue the action with your boyfriend."

Jenny looked puzzled a moment, remembered with a shock that the boyfriend Mike meant was me, and looked doubtful.

"Is this going to help secure a role?" she asked.

Mike looked unconvinced. "I'd have to fly you out here to LA" He said, "and give you a proper screen test (for which there's a fee of $200, by the way). But I think if you impress me now this may very well work out."

Jenny took a deep breath. She turned her back to the camera and looked me in the eyes. "Steve this is very important to me," she said. "I know this is really weird and kind of gross...but this could be my big chance at movies."

"But is this the kind of movie you'd want to do?" I heard my voice but couldn't believe I'd said it -- was I crazy trying to talk my sister out of making out?

"It's not like we'll actually have sex. I'll just use my hands and ...er...my mouth" she said. "Steve, please!" Jenny said. I must have been looking shocked, though what she saw as disgust was really astonishment at my good luck. "I'll pay you the same as I pay Mike for the screening fee!" She said.

OK, this was getting surreal: My hot sister was offering to blow my wad and pay me for the privilege. There are times when life deals you a Royal Flush and I wasn't going to let this one go. "OK," I said feigning reluctance "but only because it'll help you out."

"Thanks," she whispered, kissing me full on the lips.

We moved the camera so it was a good side angle. Mike recommended we fool with the lights a little, and pull a chair over to center stage. I sat in the chair and Mike said "OK, let's go, I've still got that dinner date."

Jenny dropped to her knees and started to pull at my shorts. I was trying to think of a way to make her strip too, when Mike yet again saved the day.

"Perhaps you should finish stripping first Jenny," he said.

Jenny nodded, blushing again. Self consciously she pealed off her bra and slowly slid down her panties. My heart just about stopped. I'd seen her tits and pussy before, but never right there, as if waiting for me. Also, I noticed with interest that her nipples were hard spikes and there was definite moisture in her gash: She was totally turned on!

Jenny resumed her position on her knees, ran her hands along my thighs while looking into my eyes and smiling. I nearly shot my wad already, especially when she pulled one of my hands to her right breast (still being careful not to block the camera's view -- her acting lessons had sure paid off).

She reached inside my boxers again and pulled my shaft out the fly hole. I don't think she'd noticed how much I was turned on, because she gasped. "That's sooo big and hard," she said. "Is it all for me?"

I'd given up real words and just blabbed incoherently. "Hmm, I guess that's a yes." She said, smiling at me and giggling as she reached down and pulled my cock into her mouth! No preliminaries, instant blowjob!

I held my jism back in a supreme act of self control. Luckily she was moving slowly down my shaft. I'm pretty well endowed at around 8 inches (considerably longer than that jerk Tony, as I noticed when I spied on them making out). Jenny had some trouble getting past the 6 inch mark, but she kept on trying and after gagging a few times (which, I have to say, felt awesome!) she managed to deep throat for several seconds.

Meanwhile my hand was working on her breast. I noticed her hands were nowhere to be seen and looking down realized one was massaging her left breast while her other hand was playing with her pussy! I got a strong whiff of pussy juices as she ran first 2 then 3 fingers into her snatch.

"Nice action with your hands Jenny," Mike said. "Why not let Steve get a taste of that?"

Jenny looked up at me questioningly, her eyes wide and her mouth full of my cock. I nodded, trying not to be too enthusiastic. She reluctantly pulled her fingers from her dripping snatch and held them up by my face. I licked each finger one at a time. There was no disguising my interest now, and my cock swelled even larger, making Jenny yelp..

"Jenny, I can't keep this up much longer," I whispered. "Better pull off."

"Hmm," Jenny said "Wait a moment."

"Mike," she said, letting go of my penis. "Should I just take his load of cum and swallow it all down, or should I let Steve spray hot jizz over my tits and pussy?"

I'd never heard her talk like that I nearly sprayed down her throat without the option.

Mike seemed to consider "I like both ideas why not let him cum over your tits then lick it off."

Jenny was totally focused now and quickly ran her sweet mouth up and down my shaft. I held onto her head, helping regulate the rhythm, still tweaking on her nipples (which made her gasp a little, tightening her compression on my cock).

I surprised myself by hanging on for more than 2 minutes, but then I leaned down to Jenny's bobbing head. "Jenny, I'm gonna blow in a few seconds," I warned her. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and a smile widened her already full mouth.

"Make it good little brother," she mumbled.

That was enough. I held her head down for one deep throat pump then pulled her hair up quickly. Grabbing my released cock I pointed it at her tits and started pumping. I surprised all of us with the volume and force of my spray: Within a few moments both tits were coated and I'd shot one load (more or less by accident) onto her cheek. I was still cumming though and pointed down to her stomach and pussy.

Eventually, Jenny couldn't resist taking one load directly and put her wide open mouth in the line of fire. The sight made me shoot even harder and I saw a gob of cum sail down her throat, making her gag for a second. Still, trooper that she was, she smiled back up at me, and used a finger to scoop the sperm from her tits, tummy and pussy into her waiting mouth. She grinned after each meal. Finally, she licked out her long tongue to the blob that was trickling down her cheek. She held this on her tongue and then leaned back, and with surprising accuracy let the cum drip right onto her pussy! She rubbed it deep into her gash sighing as her fingers rubbed her clit.

"Hey kids we're home!" Jeez -- my parents were back! It was 9:30 already!

Jenny quickly moved over to the computer and whispered to Mike -- "Well be in touch!" closed the lid and helped me on with my shorts, sneaking me back to my room while my parents took their coats off downstairs.

"Thanks little brother," she said giving me a huge grin and an open mouth kiss. I could taste my sperm on her lips, and I still had the flavor of her pussy in my mouth: The scents mixed together wonderfully. As she closed the door she whispered: "We might have to do this again sometime..."

Jasemin69
Jasemin69
95 Followers
12