Shooting Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
do4ualso
do4ualso
11 Followers

I so want to grab those hips and push her into my mouth, but resist I want her to freely use my face and let her move her hips as I lick her sweet juice from her swollen lips.

Then I taste it, a stronger musky taste and I curl my tongue again and push it into her wet hot tight pussy I try to shove it deeper in but it pushes back as is very tight. I reach her lips and rub with a finger is wet but is tight as I try to press in with a finger.

She says, "It hasn't been used in a while I have a vibrator but use outside only."

I climb into bed without stopping licking her. I straddle her and lower my cock to her mouth as mine still licks her sweet juicy pussy. We stay there for some time licking and sucking each other.

I love the taste of her I still have my head buried in her flesh when she reaches up wraps her arms around me and fucks my cock with her mouth as her hips sway I lick faster to match her tempo till she jerks and screams "FUCK YES SUCK MY PUSSY I WANNA CUM again!"

I keep pace with her till she starts gyrating her hips so fast if feels like it is sucking my tongue! She yells "FUCK" and starts to pulsate on my tongue.

I feel the fluid run out her tight hole it is so sweet. I lick it all up not wasting a drop of her. As the shuddering slows I feel my cock still in her mouth. I pull it out and lay back on bed with it waving in the air she puckers her lips and I move to them, soft kisses that send sparks. She moves close to me and puts her head on my chest.

"That was great" she says.

" Was," I repeat, "are we done?" I ask.

"Break time" she says in a sexy bedroom voice.

I leave the bed and return with two glasses of grape juice, Kim sets them on night stand as I lite a candle and change disc in disc player.

Robert Cray plays from the speakers some blues to keep our bodies moving together. I slide back into bed and she snuggles up against me, like she had been there for years.

I lite a joint and we share it. We rest quietly together till she looks up at me and ask quietly "still want more?"

I nod "in a while, no hurry. Unless you've got some where you got to be."

She says "Oh this is where I want to be."

We hear some more music and she rolls up on top of me and says "I don't think I can sleep till I ride you," she bounces on me and we start to wrestle.

I stay under her as she tries to pin me down. I feel her lips wetting my cock head as they rub together. I want to push into her but I lay still and let her tease me. Slowly back and forth over my hard throbbing cock she rubs her wet pussy lips.

When I think can't take it any more she lifts up and grabs my shaft with her hand then rubs my head in her slit getting it wet sliding the head thru her lips. She aims the head in to her tight hole and lowers herself onto my throbbing member.

By candle light, I watch the head slide into her she pumped it in and out a few times and I could feel it getting wetter with each stroke. I reach for her tits grab one in each hand and rub both nipples with thumbs and fingers they are so hard I want to suck them.

I lay under her as she takes me for her pleasure. I feel her squeeze my cock with her tight pussy. I play with her nipples till she bends over so I can suck them also. I switch back and forth one then the other wanting both to be pleased.

She picks up tempo and now has my cock sliding half way in and out of her, we both are starting to pick up our breathing. She is so tight and then she pumps me with her tight pussy. I bite my lip I whisper "I'm getting there."

"OK" She says "fuck me fill me up with your cum, squirt in me. I want to feel hot sticky cum fill my pussy."

I tell her "Faster"

She pushes in faster till I have no choice. I grab her by the hips as her pussy sucks the cum out of my cock. I rotate them hips and feel her start to tremble and shake, as I squirt the first and second blast of hot sticky cum deep into her tight pussy. We both shake then collapse into a heap in the bed. We lay there and drift off to sleep in each others arms.

I awake early as usual, I look at her sleeping watching the rise and fall of her chest with every breath. I wonder how did I get so lucky? Why is she here with me? I watch her for 15 minutes then I get up go to cook her some breakfast like I said I would.

"Well breakfast is done, ready to eat?" I say entering the room. She rubs her sleepy eyes nods yes and we sit together on the bed to pick over the breakfast platter!

We sit cross legged naked on the bed listening to the moody blues playing softly in the background.

"So got any plans for today? Do I need to leave?"

"Well I do have to make a few post on the computer, but will only take a hr or so then have rest of day off. What you got in mind?"

"You go do what you need to do. I'll think of something for us to do." she said sliding under the covers and curling up.

Well, I'm done time to go wake her again!

do4ualso
do4ualso
11 Followers
12