Shooting Pool with the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve pushed his cock just past my panties and slowly inside me. Steve played rough, but when he fucked me he was perfect. He took me deep and slow and I gripped his cock from inside, squeezing him off. I reached out to the sides of the pool table and Steve gripped my hips. Together, on the table, we made love. His slick cock found no trouble pushing deep into me. My eyes scrunched up and I concentrated on keep his rhythm. He started slow and then slowly turned up the heat. His hips slapped my ass and his balls pushed against me, faster and faster. I took him deeper, harder, faster. He rolled his hips in little waves as fucked my ass.

Though I couldn’t see her, I knew by her noises that Amber was playing with her pussy. I concentrated on the cock inside me, my man’s dick impaling me on this table. I was so close to cumming. My balls swelled up fuller with every pump inside me. Mike called me every name but I knew by his actions that he wanted me that he loved to have me just like this for him. Suddenly he pulled out and rubbed his cock on my crack. Hot jets of cum sprayed my ass. I came too, right on the side of the pool table. Mike came hard, spurting all over me with his sticky stuff. I reached back behind me and rubbed his juice deep into my skin.

I dropped to my knees before him. Just as I always do, I sucked his cock clean. I licked up every stray drop of cum and ate it. While I did, I heard the brother and sister above me talking again.

“Are we done?” Mike said, while patting my head.

“No brother, I am afraid we aren’t. Have you seen my new cell phone? It’s got one of those camera thingies.” Amber paused for affect. “And now I’ve got all the proof I need. We aren’t done yet, not by a long shot.”

Mike sighed and pulled his dick out of my mouth. “What now, sis?”

“Now we are going back to my room, the three of us. And you brother are going to watch as I give Stevie his reward for being such a good girl. After that, we’ll work on some other surprises.”

Mike looked down at me. “Come on,” he said softly, “we should just do as she says.” Mike’s eyes darted to the cum I left, running down the wooden side of his pool table. “Oh fuck man, look what you did! You better clean that shit up!” Mike ordered.

And clean it up is exactly what I did.. With my tongue.

Part 2 is on it’s way. I owe a great big thank you to my writing buddy...James. All comments positive or negative are welcome at the link below.

12