Shooting The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As much fun as this is, I need to eat a bite and I think that so could you guys. We've already had some Jameson as it is, so none of us are in any condition to drive. Your asses are mine, anyway, for the night, so you're spending it with me. No arguments. That's an order from your temporary Dom," I instructed the couple, "we're gonna order some pizza, aren't we now? What are your favorite toppings? My treat."

"But you're poorer than us! Let us treat you," Robert begged me.

"I agree with hubby. You pick the toppings. We pay. You paid for the liquor and this is your place, so you provided the roof under which we will sleep.

"I have a surprise for you, boys and girls. I only seem poor. Robert, haven't you noticed that I haven't touched the stock market for a while now? Haven't you thought that strange?" I smiled at him.

"I just thought that you were too poor," Robert stammered with confusion.

"Uncle Moshe left me this complex in his will. I just chose the cheapest apartment because I didn't need much and it was his personal apartment. I carried on the family tradition. He and I understood each other, unlike Mom and Dad, who just didn't get why he wasn't kosher and didn't go to temple on Shabbat. He was actually a millionaire or so. Worth roughly 69 million when he died. Total shock to Mom and Dad when they learned that the entire damn thing went to me and how much it turned out to be. I chose to invest in real-estate like Uncle Moshe and I've done pretty damn well for myself. So, while I do appreciate the gesture, Mr. and Mrs. Cullen, I do not need to have my slaves pay for the pizza tonight. Meaty Triplet?" I shocked the couple with the news that I was filthy rich and then proposed a pizza specialty smothered in Canadian bacon, sausage, and pepperoni.

"You've not kosher, either, that's for sure," Lindsay teased me, pouring each of us a Jameson with Dr. Pepper.

"Hell, no, missy. I'm a sick bastard and a lousy Jew, but I own it freely and with style," I chuckled.

"Well, here's to sick bastards, because I've never had better sex, though I'm still hoping for that classic threesome someday, as long as Lindsay is in it," Robert grinned.

"Try and stop me, honey. Though if you don't mind, I think that I owe both men that threesome. You both made my fantasies come true tonight," Lindsay smiled and kissed us again as I ordered the pizza.

"Just for that, you have to go down on the pizza boy," I warned her, before I remembered, "sorry, forgot that I can only command your ass, not your mouth."

I felt a little sheepish until Lindsay shook her head and answered, "Forgive me for disputing your point, sir, but you still own our mouths from earlier. No one put a time limit on our oral duties, either, and even if they did, I'm more than ready to surrender my mouth to your will all over again. How about you, Robert?"

"I fully agree to all of that. My mouth is yours, too. Come to think of it, both of my holes are now yours and two out of three of Lindsay's, at least for the night. You won our mouths and butts fair and square at poker. They belong to you for the night. In fact, one could argue that due to a failure to stipulate a time limit, your rights to our mouths are permanent. I really enjoyed sucking you off and I knew that I would, just needed an excuse. Besides, this will teach me not to gamble so much....maybe. Would you agree with that, honey?" Robert asked his wife's opinion while stroking himself and fondling her right cheek.

I now turned completely pale for a second. Did I just hear right? Had this man and wife more or less permanently offered me ownership of their mouths? Was I ready to claim the right to have them at my beck and call, to suck my dick whenever it pleased? Was I really prepared to have lifelong oral sex rights to this married couple? How much responsibility would that bring and what else might that entail?

"You're serious?" I asked for clarity.

"As the heart attack that I nearly gave you just now. I think that at least this once, I speak for Robert and me alike when I say that we've never had more fun than serving you orally and anally. In fact, if I thought that Robert would be cool with it, I'd surrender my ass to you as well," Lindsay confessed with a passionate French kiss for each of us.

"You did for the night, but that's different than from the rest of your life. Trust me, when I'm up to it again, your ass will be mine and I will plunder it to my heart's content. That fine booty of yours is calling my name. Anyway, I concede your point. Your mouths are now mine. In which case, you will suck off the pizza guy when he shows up as an extra tip, as I said before. If it's a girl, you'll eat her pussy without any complaints. Only stop if the delivery guy or gal insists," I ordered Lindsay, adding, "actually, both of you can do it. The only difference is that Robert must rim the delivery guy or gal, while you, my dear, get to either suck a cock or eat a pussy. Oh, and a little ball-sucking and taint licking won't hurt, either."

"Very well, but if I had my way, as I still hope to do, you'll claim my ass and my wife's before you know it," Robert really floored with the honest declaration prompted by a bit more whiskey.

"Permanently?" I wanted to be clear about this.

"Oh, hubby and I are very much in sync now....I love how he thinks, and I do think that he means a complete and lasting submission....yielding our asses to you for life. If he means that, as I hope and believe, then he and I are even more compatible than I thought. We're both bottom bitches after all....butt-sluts for our man. See why I love him so much? How about it?" Lindsay kept up the pressure by seconding her husband's motion.

"So, you want me to own your asses as well as your mouths.....I hope that you realize what a serious commitment this is. This is a long-term, polyamorous, D/s relationship, a ménage a trois between a top and two bottoms. Some people would use an uglier term for this, label you a sissy or a cuckold or a fag, Robert. They would label me a Bull....and Lindsay a Hot Wife....you and I know better. This would be a real poly, bisexual relationship, nor would it be exclusive to us, as noted. As least not for oral and anal. You're husband and wife, however. You have some control over this situation. Even with the anal deal, you could still opt to keep me out of your wife's pussy, Robert. That's entirely up to you," I explained while emptying my tumbler.

"Oh, well, in for a penny, in for a pound," Robert said, "I don't think that Lindsay would like me hoarding her sweet pussy for myself. I've already treated her as a possession once tonight."

"Yes, and that excited me. This does, too. But you're right, I wouldn't appreciate you excluding Isaac from my cunt. I take it that you won't, then. I want to belong to you....and to Isaac. I want to serve both of my men. It is different with him, though. He's so much more dominant and aggressive than either of us. He already owns your mouth and we're turning over our asses as well, if he will accept. Why not surrender your claim to my pussy? I doubt that he would deprive you, would you? From the sound of it, you'll get some strange yourself, too," Lindsay encouraged her husband's newly discovered leanings.

"I agree.....Lindsay's pussy can belong to you if she wishes," Robert stammered, his cock now very hard again at the prospect of his wife's pussy being mine.

"No, if you wish, honey. If you're fine with it. This is your pussy, but I would be so pleased with you if you turned it over to him," Lindsay admitted to her husband.

"I will never deprive you of anything, lovers. Neither of you. If you're both serious about this....I accept, but just bear in mind that your lives will change forever," I declared.

"I'm up for it. I'm already your bitch. Why not submit totally?" Robert grinned.

"Me, too. Like Robert, I'm your slut. Mouth, pussy, ass, it all belongs to you. For life. Congratulations, you now have two fuck toys, Sir," Lindsay sweetly informed me.

"Plus my cock and balls. The whole thing. It's all yours," Robert surprised me.

"Alright, then. I'm somewhat harder again now, but I still need to rest my dick for now. So, both of you had better entertain me while I recover enough to fuck you. I want you to really gratify the pizza guy or gal. Are we clear?" I commanded the couple who had apparently decided that they wanted more of belonging to me beyond what I had won from them.

"I aim to please, Isaac, or should I say, Sir?" Robert told me, correctling his use of my Hebrew name.

"Whatever You wish, Master," Lindsay stunned me by being even more bluntly submissive now.

Luckily, right then, the doorbell rang and I answered it to pay for the pizza....person. At first, I just wasn't sure of his/her sex, of course. That lasted all of about thirty seconds, because regardless of his/her sex, the pizza person was androgynously sexy in a way that only a bisexual person can truly understand. I love men and women, both....so someone that could be either....not an issue.

"So.... Dana, lovely name. Name of the Goddess of ancient Ireland. Did you know that? Would you mind an extra tip, plus the money? You'd have to stick around a little bit for it," I asked, slipping my hand down the front of Dana's pants...unsure of what I would find, but ready and eager for whatever it was.

Until I encountered a little raised surface and smelled a very strong, yet pleasant scent....followed by a little nub....Dana's response as she....yes, it had to be she, felt the thrill of my touch. Dana had the right equipment, alright. Flat-chested, perhaps, but Dana was undeniably female.

I planted a kiss directly on Dana'a eager lips and she kissed me back, after which I gestured for my new playthings to help me out. Robert found the opening for Dana's pants, in the back of all places. He hesitantly slipped his hand inside and found definite proof that Dana went commando. Lindsay applied her fingers to the waistband and together we pulled her pants down to her ankles.

"So, Dana....you've got a certain understated sexy side....a naughty side....very girly in spite of yourself. You're clearly not gay, because you didn't flinch when I touched you. How does it feel to have two guys and another gal caress your body?" I now raised her shirt to find breasts after all, just bound tightly, but real A cup breasts, soft, with no sag at all. Sure, they were smaller, but lovely in their own right.

"Unbind her tits, Lindsay," I instructed my new, married slut.

Lindsay was only too happy to unbind Dana's tits and let them show their full beauty. They were lovely, too. Her brown skin was so smooth and soft, as I put her tits in my mouth for a second to suck them. I could see Dana drooling and begging me with her eyes. She needed to be initiated into the night's festivities, too. I placed my hardening cock between her small, but perky tits, rubbing it in the cavity between them, much to her delight.

"Lindsay, part Dana's cheeks and rim her ass. Robert, eat her pussy and try to really work on her clit. Dana, we're gonna have our way with you. If you get in trouble with the boss, I'll find work for you with me. I own this apartment complex, you see. I can find a spot for you," I told her.

"Can I....move in with you? I'll be the best slut ever!" Dana promised, her eyes pleading with me and tearing at my heart strings.

"Sure, sweetie, but actually, I want Lindsay and Robert living with us, too. You want to fuck and be fucked by them, too, don't you?" I asked Dana.

"Yes, please," Dana reacted with pleasure as Lindsay started rimming her and Robert went to town on her pussy.

"Come on, Dana. Suck my dick. Suck it hard, while Robert eats you out and Lindsay rims your ass. I'm going to bugger her tonight, and if you've very lucky, I'll take your ass before morning, too. Would you like that, Dana?" I urged her as she eagerly began sucking my cock and playing with my balls.

"Yes...please," Dana begged for it.

"That's a girl," I told her, bringing a smile to her face....until she moaned from Robert's licks to her pussy and fingers to her clit, plus Lindsay's tongue in her butt-crack.

It wasn't much longer before Dana had goose bumps on her flesh and I saw her breaking free from whatever possessed her to make her gender unclear. She was unquestionably female now....very girly in her own way, even with the pixie haircut that could have been a twink's, too. I wasn't ready to lose this load, however. It had Lindsay's name on it already, as far I was concerned, so I pulled out after a bit of edging from Dana's hot mouth.

"I'll have to take a rain check on cumming down your throat yet. Robert, fuck Dana while I pound your wife's ass. Dana, you're not a sex slave like these two, so you get the choice. Which hole?" I asked her with a grin.

"Why can't I be a sex slave? I want to be one!" Dana surprised me by complaining.

"You do?" I expressed surprised.

"Yes, please....Master," Dana begged me, "make me your slut, too. Tell Robert which hole to fuck. I'll take it in any hole with pleasure."

"Very well, then. Robert, fuck her pussy this time. Bareback. I want you to cum in her hole and give her plenty of seed. Who knows, you might put a bun in her oven," I grinned at them.

Robert smiled widely as he slipped his cock into Dana's pussy, tip first...and then more and more, by the inch. Once he was fully inside her, he began actively pounding her cunt and she reacted immediately, moving her hips with evident enjoyment. While he was deep inside the pizza delivery girl, I moved behind Lindsay, added just a little cooking oil for lube, and eased my way into her booty.

The response was electrifying, especially as Lindsay had resumed rimming Dana while I pounded her and Robert was balls deep inside Dana from the front. The deeper I probed Lindsay's ass, the more she licked Dana's and the more Dana used her hips as Robert fucked her standing up. The sight of this was extremely thrilling, too, as I saw Lindsay tonguing Dana and I kept ramming her bottom. The way that Robert began kissing Dana as they fucked was thrilling as well. We were quite the train in our own way, and we were all enjoying it very much.

Lindsay, for her part, really seemed to get into licking Dana while I rammed her tush, plundering her booty with my hard cock, which now strained and leaked its precum into her ass. It was hard not to feel that excited, after so much fun and games and the exciting friction and heat of her asshole on my dick. She really had that terrific of a butt, though it also excited me to get Robert's sloppy seconds from when he came in her bowels. When that happened, Lindsay shook all over and I could tell that she was quivering with her orgasm. In so doing, she had slightly inched her tongue into Dana's sphincter and that drove Dana past the point of no return. Dana squirmed and gushed on Robert's cock, much to our surprise, including hers, and he flooded her pussy with his cum. Finally, I felt my own cock and balls twitch a tad, and then my own spunk shot out into Lindsay's butt.

"May I lick her clean?" Dana begged me, prying Lindsay's cheeks apart.

"Go right ahead, slut," I grinned as the pizza girl went after Lindsay's ass and orally cleaned it of Robert's and my loads.

Lindsay, meanwhile, grabbed both Robert's dick and mine to begin sucking them clean as well. This gave her a decent taste of Dana's pussy juice from her husband's cock and her own ass from mine. This continued for a little bit, but our lust was petering out, if you'll pardon the pun. We were all sated and hungry...still, it was a kind of aftercare and showed how much Lindsay and Dana really wanted to serve me. When the two ladies rose to exchange a sizzling hot French kiss, I knew that I would have to get a third wind (second wind was what I just had)....these two ladies had more than earned. Robert would have to do his part, too, but I suspected that he wouldn't mind.

"So, pizza time, I would say. As your new Master, Dana, I command you to eat with us and quit your job tomorrow if they haven't already fired you for being late getting back. You won't be leaving this apartment tonight, I can tell you that. I plan to tap that ass, too. Yours, I mean. Not to mention your pussy and Lindsay's, neither of which I've fucked yet. So, the three of you want to be my sex slaves, do you? Very flattering to me, I admit.

"Just realize this.....I like you all. I can already see that and so can you. This is about our pleasure together. Yours as well as mine. Yes, I am the boss, but no true BDSM relationship relies entirely on the will of the dominant partner or partners. In the end, it's a matter of consent. We're in this because it excites, thrills, pleases, and satisfies us. If any of you ever feel differently, be honest with you and I will accept your choice. Naturally, I hope that you continue to love this, but I won't lose sleep if you tire of it.

"Dana, you're what, 18, 19?" I asked her, as I saw her looking thirstily at my Jameson.

"20, but close enough. Can I drink anyway?" Dana pleaded.

"Dana, we're in Louisiana. 18 is the drinking age here," I grinned at her.

"Thank you, sir! What's your poison, so I can mix it up for you? I hate it when Mom makes me do that for her nasty boyfriends and her, but I'll gladly do it for you," Dana confessed.

"Dana, I like Jameson and Dr. Pepper," I told her with another smile.

"Coming up. Four highballs?" she asked me.

"Yes, very much," I smiled at Dana as well as Lindsay and Robert.

"I love highballs, big balls, hairy balls....," Lindsay snickered while playing with my balls....coincidence, I think not.

"Sweaty balls? They're great, too. My mother's boyfriends all make me suck them off and I love it. They're rotten boyfriends, so she gets jealous and forces me to dress like a guy to fool any new boyfriends. Come to think of it, she's a rotten girlfriend herself, since she keeps several men on a string and plays each of them while getting jealous if they put moves on me. Not that it stops them, especially after they catch her cheating on them.

"Can I keep sucking and fucking my mother's boyfriends? They're often jerks, but they fuck well. Lindsay can do, too, if you wish," Dana offered, "it didn't stop the last one when they thought that I was a twink, They just wanted me for a twink and fucked my mouth, never finding out that I'm a girl. They must have been bi, much like you."

"Guilty as charged. I'll make you a deal. If Robert and I can fuck your mom, too, you can keep fucking and sucking her boyfriends. This will make it up to the bastards, to the extent that they deserve it, which isn't much. I love the sexy thrill of putting one or two over on a woman like that. Maybe Lindsay can even try her out," I grinned at her.

"I'm submissive to you, but I'll make that bitch crawl and suck my strap-on. Which I don't have yet, but I will. Then I'll fuck her ass and pussy with it and paddle her bottom until she wails," Lindsay laughed.

"As long as I get a turn. I want Mama's tits heaving over my face while I suck them and pound her pussy from below. We should DP her, Sapphic style. Or she could do that while I ram her ass. I love it. Sooner or later, Mom will be ready to cream herself whenever we touch her and she'll do whatever we ask of her. She left Dad but she won't leave us. Mind if I seduce Daddy, too?" Dana asked me.

"Honey, you just go right ahead and fuck your father and anyone else that appeals to you. Even your boss if you wish to keep working for him. I changed my mind. You should beg to keep your job, suck his cock, and God knows what else. Lindsay can join right in, too. Which side gave you the wonderful complexion, by the way?" I asked Dana.