Shooting The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy. He's a Mexican by birth, but has stayed in the country for years. Oh, and the boss is a woman. I'll be happy to eat her out, though, to keep my job, and encourage her to fuck you. Mom still fucks him whenever he drops off the alimony, by the way. She says that it's a way to screw him twice in the same visit. Sometimes, she calls him up when she's fighting with her boyfriends and uses him as a booty call. He's remarried, but he can't resist. His wife is yummy, too. You guys might want to fuck her as well. I think that she's aware of it, because she often jokes about Mom being Daddy's girlfriend as well as his ex-wife," Dana admitted, "I think that she'd be cool with me fucking him."

"So, the plot thickens. Plans, plans, and more plans. A real porn script of bed-hopping, workplace sex, bisexuality, voyeurism, incest, and bondage. Delicious, just like this pizza," I said as I put a piece of my slice of pizza in each woman's mouth, "but you three are mine first. Don't forget. Fuck the others if you wish, but you belong to me. Is that clear? You're my sluts first, all three of you. Soon, you'll have the tramp stamps to prove it, even Robert," I made it clear to my new fuck toys.

"Master, your wish is my command," Lindsay told me with a kiss while she played footsie with me and Dana started sucking my ear.

"My sentiments exactly," Robert added with a wink, his own cock stiffening just as mine did.