All Comments on 'Shooting the Rapids'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

Really enjoyed the story, the jumps in time were a little bit confusing, but I could associate that with the jumping back in time of the 'first person' storyteller.

Overall, just plain hot! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love it

But I always love your stories. I just love the analogy you drew of the fall into the rapids and the way he's tumbling at the end. And waiting for the ride all his life, beautiful. Ha! You know this is totally going to change his life. Russ may not be demanding, but the sex and the new identity might be. I found the time changes very artful; I love the use of repetition. It wasn't confusing to me. And I love the way you describe the sex, very tactile. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice

I prefer this sort of entry to the more usual "get it out, get it in, shoot it off, next please narrative that is becomming increasingly featured here. Nice build-up, good "plot" and no unreal multi time...gallons of spunk...climax either.

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 18 years ago
Nice story

I did find myself a little bit unseated by the time jumps ( I try to put breaks or **'s inbetween mine now as I've had this crit too) but it didn't detract too much from how the story read. Very enticing and enjoyable otherwise.

xx Sadie

31133113about 18 years ago
A delight to read!

I liked the jump in time, myself, especially the matching up of tensions, past and present. I always love the way your characters come immediately to life, born full-grown with baggage and vulnerablities, needs and fears. It's never just a sexual encounter, it's a relationship in all it's complexity, however brief, sad or sweet.

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
Invasion

he welcomed the invasion after knowing he wanted his pals cock ..the gluey cummy stuff was so sweet..

shot my load

StoryLover123StoryLover123about 14 years ago

That was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved your story

I really enjoyed your story, especially because it's a lot like my experience as a married man who enjoys sex with men. I appreciated your mention of the hesitancy in going ahead with gay sex because that often happens to me. I also really enjoyed the inclusion of a lot of kissing. I myself really enjoy kissing men and lately it's become as important to my experience as sucking cock (although nothing is better than sucking a big delicious cock with a mushroom cap head).

Please continue the adventure of these 2 men. I really enjoy all your stories.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

long winded.get to the point.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...