Shop Assistants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands together at the fingertips, running them along her crotch and then one hand along each of her thighs. Then I cupped each inner thigh and lifted her off her feet. Placing her carefully near my pole, she used her hands to line me up. I bounced her on my cock as I walked towards the large table. Sit her ass on the table I pushed her back onto the table. Pulling her legs, so that her ass was hanging over the edge. I began to pound her.

She was tight! Her grip on me took hold and I was stopped from thrusting fully into her for minutes. Eventually though she relaxed into it and I took to hammering her fully. Liu was as good as I predicted changing her position on the table frequently and bombarding me with a constant commentary of how much she was loving it, and how much bigger I was than any man she had ever had.

While I continued to penetrate Liu, Rafeah and Kachiko had recovered from their orgasmic stupor and came to lie beside Liu, on the table. Both were now naked. They began some Sapphic play that made my blood boil. Stroking, caressing and licking each other, was definitely having the desired effect on me, as I was almost tempted to abandon Liu for either of these honeys.

Liu saw this in my face and shouted "Don't you dare stop fucking me till I get off!"

"Alright then, bitch, we'll do it your way!" I retorted angrily.

Forcing her right leg towards her chest, I then flipped her over onto her stomach without withdrawing my cock.

"Oooooooohhhh" said Liu, relishing the naughtiness of my action.

"Fuck the shit out of her!" said Kachiko, grasping one of Liu's shoulders.

Rafeah did the same and they begun to push Liu onto my manhood. Liu was frightened of the power of this and used her arms to brace herself on the table. But I had different ideas. I took both of Liu's arms and held them at the wrist extended behind her back. It looked like a torturous position, but Liu's feet were on the ground and so she wasn't in pain. So all three women were contributing to a powerful thrusting that had Liu in Rapture, her eyes rolled back then her eyes closed as she reeled off orgasm after orgasm. My prick felt like it was heating up from the friction and so on her seventh orgasm I pulled at.

A long string of juice looped from her pussy to my dick and Both Rafeah and Kachiko happily licked it up. As they did this, I asked, "What kind of effect will that green liquid have on me?"

"It will make you recover very quickly after an orgasm, while doubling its sensation." Stated Kachiko.

"Thank god" I said, the releasing my control over my orgasm, I tugged frantically on my rod, until I spurted long geysers of semen over Rafeah and Kachiko's faces. There caramel skin layered with opalescent strings of my hot cum. They were shocked by the sheer quantity of it. And lavishly licked it off each other's faces, relishing the taste like it was a rare delicacy. Both there bodies were sheened with sweat and now covered in cum also.

If you would like me to continue this story, then I will, let me know. Any advice, comments, etcetera appreciated.

12