All Comments on 'Shopping for Perverts'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it~

Brittni, I love your writing. This story made me cum. Please, never stop! 5 stars!

Alphamon35Alphamon35over 8 years ago
great reading

As always you have outdone yourself Britt. I enjoyed this story very much, short, hot, and to the point. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shopping for Perverts

Not quite exhibitionism or voyeurism.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
?

Good gyrls don't, but I do... God bless you child. I remember this like it was yesterday. I've been back to the mall several times hoping to see you.

Jag0905Jag0905over 8 years ago
nice story

Would have been nice to give him your cum soaked panties, I personally would have loved to have them. Good story

ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Nice

A quick fun read - add in a dominant and sexy woman and you have the recipe for a hot tale. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot hot short story.. Great job as always..

Xo

JD

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
Tsk, tsk, tsk,...

you're still a very naughty girl! No wonder I Iike your stories so much. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

I came to this story! It should be rated as hot, hot, hot! 10 stars. I want more from Brittany!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonimous

great hot tale.as always five stars keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
take me shopping Brittni Anne!

love to have you catch me sneaking a peek, lol!

fuzzymikyfuzzymikyover 5 years ago
Lucky guys

I've often been called a pervert, I only live an hour from Columbus I would love to get you bending over

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really sexy

Such a hot and perverted story Brittni. You're a bad, kinky girl. I especially liked the way you confronted Ron on the street and dragged him into the mall, and how you teased that security guard and made him give in. The way you dominated those perverts was so erotic. My favorite parts were: "I slightly pulled my leggings down under my ass cheeks, revealing my G-string while Ron opened his mouth but remained speechless before I commanded him, "This is what you wanted, so play with yourself while you look at it. You finally get your chance to see my ass and you aren't even hard. Are you gay or something?"

"I'm sorry, you are beautiful but I am at this stage in my life whereI have trouble getting hard and even more trouble staying hard. It's nothing against you," Ron said apologetically.

As I verbally humiliated and dominated this older man, I became even more aroused and horny. My guilty pleasure is that I like to dominate sexually, sort of like a modern day mistress. This larger man could have easily gotten up and left but he didn't and that is why I needed to, first teach him a lesson, and second, get myself off.

I turned around facing him and Ron was now slowly stroking himself. His cock was semi-hard and was a nice size in which I would estimate it to be about 7 inches when fully erect. His hand began beating even faster when I pulled my leggings with the panties still in them, down to my thighs.

"See my shaved pussy? Is that what you were trying to see? All you old guys fantasize about this don't ya? See how smooth it is? I just shaved it in the shower this morning. This isn't the 70s, we keep our area nice and slick," I teased.

"Oh my. It looks...well...amazing. What I wouldn't do if I were twenty years younger," Ron mumbled.

I snapped back, "You wouldn't get to do anything, you pervert. You have to know how to treat a girl first and trying to sneak looks when nobody is watching is not the way to do it.""

And

"

I then pushed the security guard and he went down on the bench just as Ron had done earlier. They were sitting side by side. The security guard's cock stuck up past his abs which told me that it was very long. I would guess it past 8 inches but also very thin with a small circumcised head. It reminded me of a broom handle and I was anxious to feel it.

I started pulling my tights, along with my panties, down once again. It wasn't easy while wearing boots, so I had to pull the leggings inside out overtop of them. My pussy was very wet from dominating these two guys. I put my hands on the security guard's knees and hopped up on his lap.

"What are you doing? We can't do anything. I don't want to lose my job, plus I'm married and have a little baby on the way," the security guard said.

I started kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear before whispering in it, "Then why aren't you stopping me? I will tell you why, because you are a dog just like all guys. It doesn't matter what your age is, you all think with your cocks."

I shimmied my legs to get closer to him, reached down, grasped his stiff pole, and searched around until I had placed the helmet between my lips. I repositioned my angle, then sank my body weight until it slid in me. We both groaned in pleasure when that warm sensation hit our genitals. I will admit, it felt great, but since I was sitting on his thighs and my legs were constricted by my hose and panties, I couldn't get completely down on every inch. With one boot on Ron's thigh and with limited mobility, I started rocking on the security guard's hard cock.

I would kiss him on the lips then pull back before he would mutter, "We...can't...I mean it...we...can't...do this."

Ron was jerking his half hard cock while I shifted back and forth on the security guard's pole when I asked the guard, "Are you sure you want me to stop or do you want me to keep going?""

So hot. Keep up the great work. Your stories always turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another nice one

Still making my way through these as promised. Enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The detail and imagery by Britt was amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5133 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com