Shopping with a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was totally out of control bouncing on Dave. She looked like a woman who had not been well laid in weeks. I rubbed her clit as she drove Dave to a climax. Once Dave had cum, she immediately moved off him and went down on him and sucked him hard again. Dave’s tongue gave me a very nice orgasm as I watched Kim suck Dave. When she was satisfied with her work, she rolled over onto her back and asked Dave to fuck her again. Like the gentleman he is, he crawled between her legs and went at it. I slid my hips over Kim’s face and let her lick me while I played with her clit.

Kim came quickly and like a trooper continued to lick me after her orgasm. Dave finally orgasmed deep inside of Kim again and moved away. I moved into a sixty-nine position and we ate each other to one final orgasm. Before passing out in a state of total satisfaction, Kim thanked me for a wonderful day and added that we needed to shop together again in the near future. I smiled at her and replied that it was fine with me. Dave moved up between us and we all feel asleep with smiles on our faces.

12