Shopping With My Love

Story Info
You have a threesome fantasy to fulfill.
3.4k words
4.16
48.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On our last trip to this neighborhood to have a nice romantic dinner, we had done some window-shopping at a new lingerie store down the street for our restaurant. We had loved the display and given each other a look that said it all when we noticed the name of the store, The "Elegant Slut". The windows were full of very sexy lingerie in all forms. We stood there, holding hands at the window and shared our thoughts on the displayed items. We promised each other that we would definitely return. I really do love my life with you.

On the following Saturday, we decided to spend the afternoon together shopping and "the slut" as we had named it was our last stop. As we enter the store and notice that we are the only customers, we are immediately impressed with the surroundings. We are both impressed with the store, its ambiance, its class and the sexually charged atmosphere. But then again, any place can be sexually charged when we are together.

As we browse and admire the offerings, the proprietor, a sexy woman in her thirties, greets us. We both notice that she is dressed in a slightly revealing short dress, complimented with stockings, heels and is showing plenty of cleavage. She is very helpful, warm and friendly as she suggests a few items for you, complimenting you as she does so. We talk briefly, introducing ourselves and offering her compliments on the store and it's contents. She then leaves us to our own discoveries as we continue our afternoon adventure, picking out items for you to try on.

After having found a few very nice and sexy items, we head towards the back of the store in search of the dressing room. As we pass by the desk, you ask the woman if we can try on the garments we had decided on. The proprietor answers with a warm smile and assures us that we are free to try on anything and take as much time as we like.

With that, we head towards the dressing room, you leading me by the hand and me following with great appreciation. As we enter the dressing room, we notice that it is spacious and warmly lit, with sensual images of women adorning the walls. The room is furnished with an over-stuffed post-modern couch and a dressing table with a large mirror. After admiring the surroundings and hanging your selections together, we share a knowing look into each other's eyes. I love that look and can read your thoughts, just as I know that you are seeing deep into my soul and mind.

As I seat myself on the plush animal print couch, you grab a very sexy and lacy bustier and hold it against you. You ask if we should start with this and I just tell you yes with my eyes. As you turn and undress while facing the mirror, I am filled with a rush of wonderful thoughts. In the past six months, my life has changed completely. I had always held out hope for someone like you but I often wondered if you existed and if we could somehow find each other. We had both decided that fate took its time but that in the end, we were destined to find each other. I know that I had never imagined a truer, more wonderful and honest love with a woman. I had only dreamed of someone that had wanted be for everything that I was and accepted my appreciation for all of her. We had become so free and open as we fell in love, sharing every dream, sadness, joy and even our deepest thoughts and fantasies. We had the safe and lasting closeness that we both had dreamt of.

I was watching your reflection in the mirror as you stepped into the garment, and adjusted it to your sexy shape. My soul fills, my heart jumps and my mind races as I watch you brush your hair from your face and adjust the fit of the lingerie. I watched as you cupped your breasts to get just the right fit of the top and catch my eye admiring you in the mirror.

I ask you ton turn around and as you do, I am really feeling lucky and blessed that we had somehow found each other. I rise to meet you as you stand before me. You mention that you feel very sexy in this as I reach to feel the softness of the lingerie enveloping your body. As I run my hand up you body from your thighs to where your breasts swell in their lacy confines our eyes meet deeply and I tell you how sexy you look.

Our lips meet in a warm sensual kiss as I hold you, and we explore each other in needful desire. The afternoon has been filled with teasing and flirting and now that we are alone, I am not sure I can let go of you. You had been flirting with me all afternoon and I had been aroused a few times by just being close to you, watching you and also noting the attention you had gotten from various people we had encountered.

I feel your desire rise as well and know that you get turned on playing for me, attracting attention and teasing me while playing the flirt. I hold you close as our hands explore each other. As I cup your ass in my hands and pull you tight against me, you moan as you feel my desire for you. I love your fit against me and know that we are too far-gone to stop. Mindless of our surroundings, I lower the top of your garment and expose your breasts to my touch and to my lips. As I take your nipple between my lips, I feel it grow hard in my mouth as you utter an appreciative moan.

As I tease you and arouse you, you reach down with your sexy hand and begin to massage my growing cock through my shorts. You know exactly how to touch me and I am now throbbing beneath your expert hands. I reach below the bustier to feel you and am greeted by your warm arousal. As I reach your wet pussy, I release your nipple to tell you how wet you are and how good your pussy feels on my fingers. You moan at my words and I feel you pussy get wetter under my touch.

I now rise to kiss you again, while gently rubbing your clit just the way you like. Our tongues play with each other, teasing, giving and accepting each other. You feel my fingers enter you and squeeze my hard thick cock with appreciation. You are so wet and smooth as your pussy accepts my fingers. As we continue our kiss, I bring my fingers, coated with your juices to our lips. We take them in, sharing your taste, savoring you together, adding to our desire.

As we beak our kiss, you playfully and seductively make your way down my body never breaking our eye contact. I stare into those eyes I love, those eyes that excite me while I watch you undo my belt and lower my shorts to the floor. I am filled with love, appreciation and pure lust as you stare into my eyes and begin to pump my hard cock with both of your skillful and pretty hands. Only you can touch me in that way and I am always amazed that you know exactly how I need and want to be touched.

I watch in total admiration, pride and lust as you position my thick cock before your lips, sliding both hands down the shaft as I enter your warm and wet mouth. You look so sexy, kneeling before me, pumping me slowly with both hands as my cock slips in and out of your mouth. As you gaze up at me you take your mouth away, you whisper in a lustful voice that you love my cock and that you have wanted it all day. You voice makes me throb as you return your mouth to my hard cock.

As much as I need and want to let you continue until I fill your hot mouth with my come, I gently pull you back up to me and greet you with a soulful and sensual kiss. Your mouth is purely erotic, feeling the heat and tasting me on your lips. We kiss passionately as I turn you and gently lower you to the waiting couch. With my hands on your spread thighs, I kiss your neck, whispering that you feel so good and are so sexy. I kiss my way down to your breasts, and then between your open legs.

I stop to admire you as I lightly stroke your erect clit, loving you and lusting for your very wet and inviting pussy. I bend closer, taking in your arousal, as I reach you with my tongue. I gently begin to lick you, tasting you, arousing you as you reach to hold my head in your hands. I love this and could lick and taste you forever. You respond to my tongue and begin to rotate you hips, rubbing your very wet pussy against my face. I look up to find you loving me with a look that thrills me to no end, wanting, loving and lusting.

I bring my hand to your wetness, finding my way inside your tight wet pussy while my tongue continues to explore you. You rise to accept my fingers as they slowly thrust deep into you. We never break out eye contact as you hold my hear in your loving hands and I pleasure you, fucking you deep and slow while my tongue caresses your clit.

Your moans and words of encouragement drive me on and I feel my cock throb at every erotic sound and word you emit. I am lost in your pleasure, reveling in your taste and the feel of your wet pussy gripping my thrusting fingers. You are bucking against me, rubbing your hot pussy against my face and coating me with your wonderful nectar. We have never lost eye contact as we have lost ourselves in one another, totally ignoring our surroundings. I notice your eyes, shift past me and widen as you continue to enjoy my eager attention to your hot sex.

You moan and grow wetter, more frantic in your movements as I continue to savor you, drink you and pleasure you. I am turned on, thinking that you have found yourself in the mirror and are watching our erotic scene as if you were a voyeur, spying on a hot couple fucking, playing, and enjoying each other. I love that you are visual and am so glad to do anything that will give you maximum pleasure.

I feel you grip tighten on my head as you franticly begin to rub your dripping pussy against my face, fucking me to nirvana. You groan as you hold me tight against you, urgently rubbing your hot, wet pussy against my eager tongue and fingers. As I briefly lift my head from you to tell you how much I love you fucking my mouth like this, I hear a moan, but not from you.

I turn, still thrusting into you and follow your eyes to the source of your attention. With never ending amazement in you, and I join you in appreciation of the scene before you. Leaning against the door, is the sexy woman who had greeted us ten minutes before. She is leaning against the doorframe, lost in her own pleasure but watching you very closely. She is as if posed, standing with her legs slightly spread and her short skirt raised above her garter belt with one hand stoking her click while she slowly fucks herself with the fingers of her other hand.

As I turn to face you, your eyes and your needful groan welcome me. I can feel the heat rising for your pussy as you guide my head back between your wonderful legs. I am so turned on, so in love and so happy that you are enjoying this. I live to see you enjoy pleasure and feel as if I am the luckiest man alive as I welcome your wet pussy to my face once again. I watch your eyes as I bring you pleasure, feeling your desire and your sexual high as if we were one. I want this for you, I want you to come like you never have before and I want you to share it with the sexy woman who is fucking you with her eyes.

I can now feel your heat building, your very tight and wet pussy is throbbing around my fingers as I fuck you deeply and lick you as only I can. The room is now filled with the moans of both you and our voyeur and the erotic sound has my cock throbbing between my legs. You buck against me, now starting to contract on my fingers as I am determined to give you the best orgasm of your life. You moan towards me, sharing a look that only we could share, and beg me to make you come.

As I thrust into you and bring you to your sexual height, I revel in sharing this with you, giving you every satisfaction. I feel your hands grip me as you now come for me, rubbing your contracting pussy against my face. I can hear the moans behind me and know that our voyeur is coming with for you and with you. As your contractions grow and spread through your body, I drink you and savor your pleasure while our voyeur savors you, fucking you with her with her mind as she comes against her thrusting fingers….

As you relax in bliss, you release my head from your hands and guide me to you gently. We come together in a kiss as we both share your wetness on my lips. You reach down to feel me, gripping my cock as you tell me how hard you came. Your touch is welcome as I feel that I could burst from watching your pleasure. You stroke me expertly as you tease me with you tongue.

You them pull me higher, to sit next to you as you slide now to the floor between my legs, your hands never leaving my hard cock. As you settle between my thighs and begin to stroke me, I am now the beneficiary of the view you just had. Our voyeur is still positioned as she was before, but slightly disheveled from her self pleasure. She is still lightly touching herself with one hand as her other hand lightly pinches an erect nipple. I am nothing now how sexy this woman is and why she turned you on so much. She does seem to fulfill her name as the elegant slut as she watches you pump my cock.

As you lower your head, and take my throbbing cock into your mouth, I know this will be the strongest orgasm of my life. As you pump me and suck me in unison, I notice as our voyeur slowly and wordlessly drifts towards us. She stops, standing slightly behind and aside you and reaches for you head. She gently puts her had on the back of your head as she kneels beside you confirming your sexy movements on my thrusting cock.

She settles next to you, still guiding you and watching each of us in turn. As you continue to fuck me with your mouth and hands, you moan around my cock. I throb in your hands as I realize that our voyeur had now become a participant by finding your wet pussy and penetrating your wetness with her sexy fingers. You take your mouth off of my cock while continuing to pump my hard cock with your hands. You head reaches back, feeling the womanly fingers that have found you dripping pussy and are greeted by this sexy woman's mouth nuzzling your neck.

As you moan from her lips on your neck, your hands are now covered with one of her own. She is now feeling your pace on my cock, guiding you, enjoying the way you pleasure me. You turn your head slightly now and meet her warm sexy smile with a look that make my cock throb. As I watch you meet her, each other you teasing the other with your tongue. I pump your hands harder as I watch you kiss this sexy woman right before me.

As you break her kiss, you eye me, telling me exactly what I want to hear with your eyes and saying wordlessly that I am in for something very amazing. I watch as you take one hand from my cock and offer it to our sexy friend, watching my reaction as she takes the head into her warm mouth and then smiling at my pleasure. With that you join her in teasing me, each licking the head of my cock while you hold it in your pretty hand. I am throbbing with excitement as I watch you sharing my cock and kissing each other at the same time.

You are still moaning as she continues fucking you with her fingers feeling and groan with excitement as she asks me to fuck you for her. You both rise and you release my throbbing cock from my grip. I am not quite sure what to do, but both you and our new friend guide me to my feet. As I rise, I am behind you as you both come together in a kiss. I move my hands to your breasts and press my hard cock against you back. I feel my hands joined by hers as we both pleasure you and I kiss your neck taking you in completely.

You both now guide me to the couch and then guides you onto my lap while you face her. I feel as her hand grips me for the first time and then feel her begin to rub my throbbing cock against your wet pussy before I slip into you. You groan as my thick cock stretches you, sliding down until I am buried deep within you. Or friend is now between your legs, assisting in your movements, watching my thick cock fuck you. I feel you stiffen and moan as she brings her face to your pussy and begins to lick you while we fuck each other.

I can feel your body tense, and knowing that this is a deep fantasy for you makes it even hotter for me. With her head in your hands you begin to fuck me deep with hard thrusts watching as our new friend licks your clit with each stroke of my cock. You pussy is so tight and wet, and sharing this with you is so exciting that I cannot hold off for long. I can feel the heat build within me, knowing that I am going to fill your pussy with come. You feel me begin to throb as you come again; feeling my cock swell deep in your pussy while this sexy woman licks your clit.

You are tight against me, both breathing as one, feeling each other's pleasure as we come together and come for each other. You settle on me as I pump my hot come into your pussy and you contract on my pulsing cock. Our friend adds to our release has she holds her mouth against your throbbing clit and presses her fingers against my prostate. We both feel as though we will never stop coming, throbbing, pulsing and sharing each wave of pleasure.

When we finally calm and you turn to kiss me, I know that this will be something we share forever and that I love you more at this moment that I could ever have imagined. As we embrace and revel in the afterglow together, our friend rises and admires us. As you turn again and we face her, she tells us that we are a very sexy couple and that we really turned her on. She then asks if we would like to join her for dinner sometime, adding that she thinks we would really enjoy meeting her husband too. At the mention of our new friend's invitation, I feel your pussy throb once again around my cock. Mmm, I love you and I love our life together.