All Comments on 'Shopping With My Love'

by underthestars69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I went with my wife to a large dept store in Sydney. She was looking for a dress for a function. I always go shopping with her, I picked out 2 and she chose 1. We went to the lady who stood outside the dressing room, a women a little older than us, we are in our mid 50s, my wife said I need him to help me, she looked at us, I winked and she said, the room right at the end, it is a small storeroom, but bigger than the change rooms, it doesn't lock but I am the only staff here. We went in, my wife wore only a bra and under her dress, she tried the first one on, I adjusted it for her,sqeezing her breasts as I did then as she took it off, her hands over her head, my fingers brushed her pussy, her legs spread, I rubbed her as she got wet. Next one, it fit nicely , showing off her round bottom, again, she took it off, this time I knelt, my tongue found her bottom, spearing in between, finding her tasty hole,her hands against the wall. I stood removed the dress and dropped my trousers, my hard cock ready, her hands back on the wall, rubbing my cock along her wet slit and then pushing up and in, my hand over her mouth as she groaned, my cock sliding in and out as I fucked into her. I heard a noise, the lady assistant was at the door, I kept fucking,if she went and got security well, too late. She looked at me, she stepped in and lifted her dress, pulling the front of her black pantyhose down, then her panties. Her hand moving quickly at her pussy, I moved my wife so the lady could get a better view of my cock sliding in and out of my wife, I beckoned her over, she didn't move, I again motioned with my head, she moved closer, I moved my hand to her pussy, found her wet slit and began fingering her. I whispered to my wife, look and she turned, their eyes met, she moved off, my cock sticking straight out and said to the woman, want some, the woman shook her head no, my wifes hand moving to the womans pussy, you should, I will keep a lookout and my wife moved to the door, its o.k as I turned the woman around, put your hands on the wall, she did, I lifted her dress, found her slit and before she could change her mind pushed hard up into her wet hole, holding her hips I heard my wife say give it to her as I banged into her, I knew what would happen next, my wifes hand went under the womans dress and rubbed her clit and my cock as I fucked her. The woman began to shake and my cock was flooded with juice, I heard my wife say, wow, as the juice dripped to the floor, the woman sagged, I pulled out and my wife took my cock in her mouth just as my cumm shot out, swallowing as the older woman watched. I pulled back,the woman was trying to dress, as she walked out, I noticed her dress was tucked into her pantyhose, giving everyone who looked a view of her fine looking arse. we dressed, as we walked out, I told her, she blushed as she adjusted it and we thanked her for her service as we paid for the dress. Surprisingly, she said in 8 days we have some new fashion coming in,i can book an appointment to show you if you like, I moved beside her, my hand on her bottom, we would like that.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous little fantasy is longer than the story, and even more inane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable fantasy, if you haven't seen it, look up the changing room scene in the movie "the image" with Mary mendham, it's based on the book of the same name by Jean de berg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous