All Comments on '"Short-Staffed? Make It Happen!"'

by pacifist91w

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
we want more!

I want to see what happens after willow comes over and if the other members of her family becomes more sexual towards her too.

ballstoneballstoneabout 10 years ago
OK, YOU DID SUCEED!!!!

Wow, you did a masterful job of character development.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Story was good

It was a good story well written.

Why you didn't start your story out letting the readers know that part of the family was hearing-inpaired? Instead you just stated that they signed.

Using cm and meters took away from the story for me, you could have said cm (inches) meters (feet)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for getting back to me about my comments, it was a great story and I am looking foreward to the next chapter.

I know that most countries use the metric system and my comments were not meant to put your story down just that it would be helpful to have both metric and inches as there is a lot of readers here in the US such as me that don't understand it.

It's too bad you can't write about the younger daughter yet she sounds like she's going to be very hot reading.

frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanabout 10 years ago
More, please!

Oh, hell -- you CAN'T stop here!! This is one screamingly hot lesbian story that's just waiting to happen! Please, PLEASE reconsider your decision to make this a one-shot deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh hell, NO MORE!

The words hot and lesbian are mutually exclusive. Keep that shit out of this forum ..... Futard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please can you let us know?

You do write well.

But please can you let us have an indication right from the start that the story is lesbian inc.?

It would only take a few words.

pacifist91wpacifist91wabout 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous: it's right there.

To anonymous (who wanted me to say that the story is lesbian):

I did say so. It says right in the note at the very start of the story that this is an incestuous lesbian story. Please read the author's note if you want to know this. Also, the tags for the story mention "mother" "daughter" and "lesbian". I did my best to let everyone know the kind of story this is.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 10 years ago
Five stars

But I'll take them back if there is no sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ending

the ending was disapointing and more of rowan and mom getting closer maybe turn that into another story

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Good start

Great start need to tell about next weekend? Need to get dad involved full family loving.

kitties2kitties2almost 10 years ago
Eagerly awaiting more!

This was fantastically written, a great start to what I hope is a series of stories about a mother/daughter relationship! Please, please continue this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so sexy

I love girl and girl stories especially like where they are intimately related particularly mother daughter sisters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

loved this story, seriously sad to see it does not have a sequel yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thats it?

I want more, i feel i read all this for a half ended story. It was good tho. Id like a part 2 willows weekend. And it would be nice for more hot mommy daughter interactions. Maybe even a half dance with no stripping for the younger one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a try, but this was terrible. Bad writing, bad plot, bad characters, nothing interesting actually happened, just a waste of time overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpacifist91w@pacifist91w
I read and write romantic stories, complete with character and relationship development. A high percentage of my work is lesbian fiction. (That said, I have tried or will try writing almost anything!) It's rare, but I also do a bit of editing and proofreading. I love gettin...