All Comments on 'Short-Term in Chicago Ch. 02'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great ending to the story. Loved both part 1 and 2.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

You're getting better and better with each story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell yeah

Satisfying end, especially with John finding someone. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Decent

I liked these two stories because the author didn't try to convince me that John "turned Glen gay". They had sex because John likes fucking straight guys and Glen allowed himself to experiment. End of story.

vettyvettyover 11 years ago
Hot

Oh so much hot, hot sex. Believable plot, liked the fact that glen didn't turn gay, he was just open to experiencing hot sex. As good a story as any I have read on here, in fact, a DAMN sight better than most. X

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Both chapters of this story are very well written and the plot build up is both believable and erotic. Just like the other readers commenting I liked the fact that he did not turn gay but was mature enough to accept this experience for what is was: Some very hot and intimate sex with a guy who could be trusted as a true friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked both stories. The description of John fucking him reminded me of the first time I was fucked. The difference is that I loved it so much that I did turn gay. I found I am a bottom and still love being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Good story. Sexy and well written; and hot!

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
ah well....

Too contrived for me to match the earlier fuck. I'm sorry. John could have left it at that, and Glen would have gone on, finding his own fucks back home. Oh well. Sorry, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I just hate the end.

"Finally, I'm straight and normal" shit... but the rest of the story is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Boy this reminds me of my first experience a little. I, like Glen, was out of town on business. I had gone into a gay bar by mistake. A guy basically picked e up. We went to his home and he gave me the best bj I had ever had. We were both naked and he was hard. Please keep in mind that I was 45 and he was 32. I had seen many men naked before, but had never seen a guy with a hard on. I could not help but feel his cock. It felt good and then I had the urge to suck his cock. He ended up cumming in my mouth and I loved it. We talked for awhile then said he wanted to fuck me. As I had sucked his cock, I thought why not. He took his time and I ended up loving it. This was the first night of a 3 week trip. I stayed with this guy for the time I was there. He fucked me at least once every day. He also introduced me to many of his friends who I sucked off ad 5 of them fucked me.

GybbsGybbsover 5 years ago
So Fine!

Nice touch allowing the straight guy to have the "final word" by being the Top in the final go-round. Kudos! Loved this. Need to check out your other stuff :-)

bottomshooterbottomshooterabout 5 years ago
OMFG

THAT was HOT! I came twice!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Beautiful and warm. The ending sentence gave me good chillz. Cheers.

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

It was the hottest story ive read in awhile .from first to last chapter I was hot and hard.wish I had a neighbor to tell me what to do and I'd follow..

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 2 months ago

Once you get the taste of cock you will always want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Guys in the marines are like John. Experiment with a guy one or a few time and still go straight. You hit on the part that "I don't see myself doing this again" when it comes to experimenting. I mean I tried pussy once, does that mean I'm Bi or straight? Nah I'd still be gay and don't find myself trying pussy again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous