All Comments on 'Short-Term in Chicago'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
briatiabriatiaabout 13 years ago
Very hot story

I love this story!!Can't wait to hear more.

tturtle50tturtle50about 13 years ago
Nothing!!

Nothing about the texture of the other penis!! A great Story!! The texture is what I want to explore.. I gave 5***** stars.. Newbee!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked it!

Really enjoyed the story, you need to finish it. :)

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
No Way

He's an anesthesiologist, the highest paid and most difficult to insure of all doctors on the dole, and he fucks a neighbor in 2010 (or 2011) without a condom? I'm not buying it... sorry. The story was well written, but the characterization of your seducer could use just a little work.

pope32767pope32767about 13 years ago
Very, very nice!

By the way, there are a lot of women who find themselves turned on by two men having sex. That might be a direction to explore.

thatgirllitthatgirllitabout 13 years ago
Well written...butt...

I was a little bit startled during the sex when John failed to use a condom. This doesn't seem like a mistake someone in the medical profession would make...

...and while the story was fairly well written, I found the difference in the patterns of speech between John and Glenn to be unintelligible. I mean, Glenn if from California and John is from Chicago, right? Again, well written but I think the characters could do with a bit of fleshing out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boystown is near to...

Halsted Street, not Halstead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Clarity

I really enjoyed the story....but in response to all of the comments posted about some1 in the medical field not using condoms is preposterous. Speaking from personal experience, I have had sexual liasons with 2 doctors who both took me bareback....

I say this to defend the storyline as being very realistic to real life.

Keep up the excellent writing....although I would enjoy a story line where the trysts between 2 bi-curious guys remained a secret..versus the characters telling their wives.

TigerLilyyTigerLilyyabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I found this story to be particularly well written. Nice job. I certainly can't wait to read more. Definitely a turn on for me =3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Made my cock ache.......and me curious, along with giving me a lot of precum to lick up

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Hang ten

YES! Let the story continue. Ignore any negativity - I know from experience when you've never had it and want it as bad as glen did and you're with someone you really trust, you go for it- all the way and experience it whole hog. You wrote an incredibly engaging story that drew me right into the heat of the moment. Yes I even had to take a short break and clean up before finishing reading the story. Please keep writing - I'd love to see these two enjoy each other's company much more and the surfer ride the wave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Pizzed

WoW I do hope the continuation cums soon because this is one hot story, well written and well conceived in my opinion. Thank You :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue! Continue!

Excellent story; well-plotted, good grammar, spelling, punctuation; none of the usual impediments to the flow of the narrative. Quite believable, not so 'over-the-top' as are so many other tales. A little weird to read, for me, as the straight guy is very much where I am, mentally; reads like an echo of so many of my own fantasies. Please continue the tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
absolutely fabulous !

great work this was truly a fine story to read look forward to more of ur writings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good read

i look forward to this next installment..this was exciting and horny...loved it well written...well done.....jonathan...lancashire...england....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot story

Don't agree with the naysayers except that not all medical people follow what's safe- look at smoking, for example. Glenn and John are hot.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

hot is a understatement

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!!!

I love to read hot sex, this was supernova HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story...excellent writing!

I write a lot of stories for another site...and this had me hard the entire time...

great job?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THANKS FOR HEPLING ME BE GAY

I AM EXPERIENCING GAY SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL MEET A MAN IN AN HOUR. AFTER READING THIS STORY NOW I AM GAY THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding story.

I loved reading this and I wish I could try man to man sex sometime.

MILF_wants_youMILF_wants_youover 9 years ago
Very wild!

This was a very hot and intense story. Great read!

johnbaldwin1johnbaldwin1almost 6 years ago
So hot

This was incredible.

Harpo51Harpo51over 5 years ago
Wow

That was incredible! Do damn hot!

GybbsGybbsover 5 years ago
The Windy City

As a former Chicagoan transplanted to New England, I am proud of John for having made Glen feel so comfortable during his short stay. Now, on to Chapter 2!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Great sexy story. I’m definitely a man who partners with women but have had some wild times with men. I am a surfer from California, 54 now, and related to glen easily. Would love to tantalize a cool man with my wife someday. We talk about it. Five stars. I have a few stories crossing the line with men coming down the pike. Cheers.

Stephen899Stephen8997 months ago

Wow. If I were Glen, I'd have succumbed to John right away. I love it when gay men get turned on by my being straight (in massages).

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 2 months ago

I bisexual and have had sex with a lot of men mainly in gay bathhouses and arcades but I’ve always wanted to be seduced like in this story by a gay man. I probably wouldn’t be as reluctant though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous