All Comments on '$ Shortage'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very nice. Well done..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice job!!

...And for a change there was no spanking!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sweet

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Taste it.

Too bad he didn't eat her asshole out and rimmed her until she came.

Christie052780Christie052780about 9 years ago
Very nicely done!

Well done!

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago

Peter is a Bad Man.

My kind.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
just a basic map ...

of the way of a superior man, the kind Donald Trump thought himself to be when he was talking that smack ten or so years ago. He may indeed have been that kind of man back in his heyday , but to be 60 years old ( at the time ) and exposing his id so fecklessly. Donald lost ' the way ' . Don't get me started on Hillary . No starry eyed liberal here.

..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Awesome!

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
What a start

What a story made me laugh as it could be so posable, loved how simple it all was , well describes great sex and likeable characters .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes! I loved this story!

Humor and sex! Classic combination. I read it and then quickly re-read it.

To Mr. Ashson: Please continue the storyline and, of course, the characters.

AngusStewartAngusStewartover 5 years ago
Fun read. Worth my time.

Funny. It held my attention. This is the second story of yours that I have read. The male characters in both have been bold and unapologetic; the women likeable, not sluts but not prudes either.

I liked this bit of dialogue:

"I didn't say we would do this," she gasped, watching my cock press firmly against her pussy.

"True," I assented, holding myself poised, wanting to take her no matter what she said. "Do you want me to stop or to fuck you?"

"Ah god," she groaned, as my cock started to push her lips apart. "Do it. Fuck me. Oh, god, fuck me hard, please."

This story fit well into the one page format. I liked it. Keep them coming.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 5 years ago
Realistic!

Loved the girl’s reluctance and the way you overcame it in such a gentlemanly fashion and so realistically. Delicious description of having her!

CrazyCanuck65CrazyCanuck65about 4 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it! I liked how he treated her and how she reacted, no abuse what so ever, which I like and both parties enjoyed the encounter. Great writing style.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Loved the story!

Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
$ Shortage

Really enjoy it. Hope there is another chapter where these two can get much better aquainted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very well done...

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was working for a friend when his wife caught him cheating. I already knew about it. I was the recipient of her revenge fuck. He sold his business to his brother...there went my job...and he moved 250 miles away. His wife and I tried to continue our relationship, but it just didn't work for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good read begging for a continuation...! Thanks for sharing your creativity and imagination among other things with us...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another fun short read with a proper ending.

Liked it!

Bill S.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

A true knight in only slightly tarnished armor!

This could be the start of something wonderful, more please! A very nice little stroke piece. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the light humor that runs through all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous