Shorting the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silkcita
silkcita
123 Followers

When she seemed calm somewhat, he began.

He went slow, at first, her soft tender flesh grudgingly accepting him. Catalina cries turned to moans. He went faster and set a punishing pace. Seeing her mane of black hair fanned across her coffee-toned back, Manny gathered into his fist and pulled, eliciting a hungry groan from Catalina. Deep, slow, sultry Spanish words purred from her mouth and set his dick ablaze. He pulled harder and Catalina arched her back and surrendered to him. The muscles in V-tapered back flexed around her spinal cord with each stroke. Manny leaned over her back to her ear.

"For as long as you work for me," he growled into her ear. "This pussy is mine." He slapped her ass. "You hear me?"

"Si, Papi. Si," Catalina moaned quickly with swift nods. "Yours." The mature Latina grasped the counter and angled her ass to allow him better penetration, willing her body to take more of him. No longer was she just a mother and la abuela, but a woman who could pleasure a man.

The Latina milf's submission pleased Manny, as did her term of endearment. He held her hair tight as he rammed her, amazed how she seemed to enjoy the abuse and being dominated. He wondered if this was where he'd went wrong with Rosa. Perhaps by attempting to treat her fairly he lost her respect...

As if testing his theory, he gave Catalina's ass a slap that would have made a black or white chick stop and cuss him out.

But the mature Latina merely hissed and began pushing back against him. She started off slowly then bit her lip and buckled down in concentration—throwing it back at him with purpose. The impact of her ass was enough to force Manny to grab onto the sink. Then he bucked into her backward thrust and she was off to the races. Words that no gringo would ever comprehend poured from the woman's mouth like spicy syrup. Her ass was battering ram against Manny's pelvis, and he watched the resulting ripples of flesh with satisfaction. The fact she was Rosa's mother only heightened it, as if dominating the matriarch constituted the daughter's submission automatically.

Then suddenly Catalina yelled out in unabashed pleasure. If it wasn't for the increasingly roaring thundering outside, Manny wouldn't discount it being heard by his neighbors. Her moans coupled with the gushing of her insides and the softness of her ass put him over. He quickly pulled out, intending to cum . . . somewhere other than inside her.

But Catalina spun around and slapped his hand away, dropping to her knees with pants down to her thighs. Manny's dick was deep inside her before his realized it. His knees buckled. It was Mother Zombie Head without the Zombie. His balls, his shaft, his head—she took care of them all. Manny hung on sideways to the sink as his legs weakened and bent forward on the tip of his toes. He stared down at her as worked his dick. Emphasis on 'worked.' Her dick suck wasn't like those Instagram hoes who were too busy trying to look cute. Uh-uh, she was frowning like she scrubbing a stubborn stain, her eyes clenched closed to help her concentrate.

It felt so good that Manny felt drool dripping tickling his lip and he couldn't stop it. It felt like his dick was getting fucked and nurtured at the same damn time.

"Fuck."

Was the only word Manny could mutter before—yep—the best nut he ever felt had ripped through his groin. He clung to the side of the counter while his prostate knocked against his asshole.

Catalina's frown disappeared as he spewed into her mouth. She stroked him as soothingly as she'd rubbed his back, her tongue just as lively as Rosa's.

Finally, Manny dropped to his knees forcing her to let go. They locked eyes, seeing each other anew. Catching his breath, Manny said, "You clean tomorrow?"

Catalina smiled. "Si."

silkcita
silkcita
123 Followers