Should I Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved getting treated this way by Raymond. Then the icing came when I heard, "Take this meat bitch and show it what your hot snatch can do to it."

I squeezed the walls of my vagina and reached back to massage his hairless balls. After a few minutes of thrusting his woman pleaser in and out of me he shoved deep, stiffened and growled, "Damn bitch you are hot. Here is more love juice for you."

I dropped his balls as they drew up next to his sweating body to make the deposit and massaged my clit to send me into no-mans-land as his hands held my hips, pulling me back to him as he shoved his cock in further, his cock swelling more and spewing hot semen while coating my insides more as it flexed.

I tossed my head from side to side as I was cumming and feeling the warm baby making juice coat my insides again as well as screaming, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, god yeah!!"

It was the biggest and hardest orgasm of my life to date. Was it because he was black or maybe better than my previous lover or lack of awesome sex which I had been used to?

When we had recovered slightly but Raymond still making small slow thrust, he pulled out, flipped me onto my back, lifted my legs so the knees were at my tits, and buried his face into my hot leaking pussy covered with cocktail juices and began slow lapping from my asshole to the clit. I lay still trying to recover from the last orgasm and did not have the strength to say no and besides he was building me again. He spread my labia and began eating and sucking the clit as fingers wormed their way into the sopping pussy.

I went into a delirious state of mind and surrendered my body to him.

Soon the wet fingers found my asshole and slowly they wormed their way in. I never had let any guy go there before. I was shocked that I wanted more. I had an orgasm from his tongue and while cumming nearly pulled my breasts off. I do not know where Raymond took me but it was an awesome place.

When I recovered from the cumming slightly I felt that my asshole was stretched more and more fingers were fucking it.

Raymond took me to another orgasm with his mouth and at the peak he pulled away from me, lifted me up on my knees while I was still shaking from the orgasm surging through me and shoved his manhood into my asshole. I let out with a whimpered, "Arrrrrgghhhh," as it made its journey deep into my bowels.

He forced me to go flat on the bed, reached under me to play with the clit until I was humping his fingers and then he whispered, "Do you like the black meat in your sweet lily white ass?"

I mumbled something like, "Uhhh huh, fuck my lily white ass."

He began with slow in and out moves and I was going places I had never been. I was admitting Raymond was as good as my previous awesome lover who could get me to sail and even better. But maybe it was because it was new meat for me and maybe the skin color putting some naughtiness into it.

I remember hearing a loud roar and a body convulsing telling me that Raymond was feeling good and shooting any leftover semen deep in my bowels.

The next thing I remembered was waking up, covered and smelling like man's juice in the middle of a big puddle. I heard voices coming from the house and they were two distinct males and a female. I was too embarrassed to face them. I decide to shower.

Upon standing, semen dribbled down my inner and back side of my thighs. The odor was intoxicating. I wanted to masturbate then and there but was a tad raw from me and him. It let me know I had a good time and that Raymond did also. It made me wonder as to how many days accumulation of nut juice did Raymond have and deposit or was that a normal amount for him. I was glad that I was on the pill for these spontaneous encounters.

As I was showering Shelly appeared, grinning and then saying, "Wow someone had a wonderful time, didn't she?"

I flushed red and replied back, "Yeah, I think so and that has been what I have been needing for some time, wow."

"Come on out when you are ready; there is some nourishment and I am glad you and Raymond connected. My god he is hung like a horse. Jerry must have been nearly his size because you took to it like a hot knife to butter."

"Yeah Jerry was hung. I wonder if a black guy taught him how to please. Raymond sure does know how."

"Sherry most black guys can do it. That is why we date them."

"Maybe I should move down here then."

"Come on, we can party all the time and we can get sitters for the little one. By the way just toss on a robe; you might find it more comfortable to get rid of if you would like another go with Raymond."

I responded with, "So you think I might want that."

"I think you are hooked now on black meat and you are going to get all you can before leaving."

"Oh being a smart ass, huh Shelly."

"Yep, we all heard you screaming for more black meat. I need to get some of Raymond now that I saw what he had and I can not let my aunt be the only one in the family that experienced him. When Sam and I were watching I got so turned on that Sam had me pinned against the wall making me feel like you were feeling. Let's swap later. Will it be okay with you?"

"Wow, I have not been here twenty-four hours and look what has happened."

"Sherry it is three in the afternoon so you have been here more than twenty-four hours. Now get that lily white northern ass out for some nourishment."

"Okay, wow have we been having fun all night?"

"Nope started this morning at eight and it was non-stop."

"God, my body says it is tired so it must have been a few hours. I will be right out for some food."

I dried off, put on the silk purple mid-thigh robe and headed to the food, knowing the guys wanted to swap. So I made up my mind to face the music since Sam and Shelly were spying on Raymond and me.

When I appeared they all smiled at me with a smirk on their faces.

I smiled back and then heard, "Sherry thanks for sharing the night with me. If there is anything..."

I cut him off and said, "Look just be yourself and don't try to make yourself into something you are not. Us girls will tell you when you get out of line. Just do your polite thing without asking permission or getting approval. You are a sweet guy and I loved the way you took charge in bed. I have never cum so hard in my life and that many times. I am sure Shelly will tell her friends how good you are after spying on us. And I want to see you fuck her like you did me to teach her a lesson not to spy on her auntie."

"Out of the mouths of Sam and Raymond we heard, she is your niece?"

Shelly answered back with a yes and then tossing in, "And it's fun showing auntie how things are done here."

We all laughed while I gathered up food to nourish my body.

After answering a lot of question from Shelly about the fun I had, I asked, "Tell me Raymond when are you planning to turn Shelly on like you did me?"

Shelly spoke before Raymond could and said, "Listen, it was so awesome watching you and Sherry enjoying it. I figure I am going to enjoy it because I am already leaking in anticipation. I will be a new piece for you Raymond and I want you to fill me up with your juice, so let's hit the club and then come home and party. That will give you a few hours to recharge those balls."

Sam smiled and said, "Good plan Shelly. That will give me time to load mine up for Sherry. You managed to drain them good I think. I sure will try to make her scream louder than Raymond did but it might be tough. You are really thick Ray. It's no wonder the girls shy away from you.

"Yeah Sam, that has been a problem since junior high. I was thicker before being longer. Also I am same length hard as soft and when girls see it soft they assume it will be very long when up."

Shelly then said, "Are we going out for dinner or should Sherry and me put something on the grill?"

Both guys simultaneously said, "Grill."

Shelly and I dressed to go shopping for food for the grill.

The guys decided to watch sports.

For the grill we purchased chicken. We also bought ready made baked beans and potato salad.

Upon returning from the shopping trip, Shelly suggested we go skinny dipping.

It was easy for her to convince me to do it in the heated pool.

The guys were more interested in the game on the television than joining us.

After doing a few laps in the pool and while standing in the shallow end, Shelly said, "Sherry, Sam asked if I knew your feelings of doing a show for him and Raymond tonight. I told him what I had told you."

"Do I have to Shelly?"

"No sweetie, I just wanted you to know it was on his mind. But to be honest with you, you have a hot bod and I would love to get it on with you sometime before you leave. You turn me on and I think it would be fun making each other cum and snuggle for the night."

"Wow Shelly; I wonder how many others of our sex think the same."

"I bet a lot Sherry. You have perfect proportions even after having a kid. Sherry after having Genevieve, did it reduce the feelings of a cock banging you and that is the reason you are searching for big?"

"For a few months it did Shelly but doing exercises made it normal again. Jerry even commented that at times my pussy felt tighter than before having her. I was worried about that also but my gyno guy told me to be religious about the program he developed for his patients having babies. I remember talking to some ladies that were there for the second and third child and they swore by the exercises so I followed doctor's orders."

"That has always bothered me Sherry. Thanks for sharing."

Shelly then walked up to me as she stared me in the eye and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight to her so that our nipples touched since we were the same height. The electrical charge was ecstatic. She continued staring, waiting for a response I guess and then a smile broke across her face and she said, "Well anyway your nipples like it."

I looked down and they were standing out firm and hard.

"God Shelly I'm so nervous. You are my niece."

"I look at it this way. If we are two horny women that like the feelings of orgasms and want to get it on when the opportunity presents itself either with a guy or girl, why not?"

"You sure make it sound ..."

Shelly mouth covered mine and her tongue went looking for mine. I snorted from the shock but did not pull away. In fact, after a few seconds I succumbed to her and wrapped my arms around her.

I enjoyed immensely the first ever female induced orgasm and was looking forward to the next time when I would be more relaxed.

It took me several laps around the pool to settle down so we could prepare the food.

As I was flipping the chicken and spreading the sauce on it from time to time, Sam came up to me, placed his arms around my waist, pulled me tight to him and said, "Nice show you and your niece put on for Ray and me. Us guys love it when ladies are making out in sixty-nine and we can see."

I know I turned crimson because I was extremely hot and it was not from the grill. I then heard, "Relax Sherry its only sex and it makes you feel good."

I relaxed and said, "So you hungry yet?"

The response was, "Yes for a piece or two of that lovely ass of yours that Ray enjoyed. He told me it was the best he ever had. He thought your pussy was going to rip his cock off as if it needed to be fed more and he talked about how tight that other hole is."

Sam followed up with, "You flip that chicken like you have done it before. Do you do much cooking for your friends? Shelly told me about your misfortune. I hope some of us down here can help heal the heart break."

"Thanks Sam I might have to make more trips down here or move down."

"Well the guys would love that so long as you don't get serious and want to marry one of us. That would put a crimp in our life-style."

We both laughed and I was getting more comfortable with Sam as we chatted and he spread the sauce while I flipped the chicken from time to time.

I needed to wash my hands and headed for the house. When I got in the kitchen I heard Shelly yelling, "Yeah, there, oh god right there Ray. Don't stop now I am going to ahhhhh...ahhhhhh...ahhhhh..., oh more Ray more, ahhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh."

I tip-toed down the hall and Shelly was naked from the waist down, up on the bathroom vanity, legs spread wide apart, eyes closed, hands on the top of Raymond's shaved head, pulling him into her snatch as he was eating her out.

I jumped out of my skin when I heard, "Sure is a hot scene, don't you think Sherry?" coming from the back of me as hands cupped my breasts and pulling me back to his rigid cock in my back. It was Sam.

I turned, smiled and said, "God yes Sam, we better tend the chicken."

I was flipping the chicken when Sam said, "Sex when you want it is pretty normal in our crowd, even if there are people around. We swap all of the time for variety."

"I see Sam, wow, different than what I am accustomed to."

"Let me help with the chicken and you can yell at Shelly to get her ass in the kitchen and tell her that the chicken is about to land."

I did as Sam suggested. Shelly appeared and glowed. I smiled and said, "Must have been good."

And I heard, "Damn good!! Can he ever eat pussy?"

"I think so but its been several hours and its all blending together as one huge orgasm."

"Let me bring the other stuff. The table is set."

After dinner we watch some TV and then Shelly suggested that we put on some sexy clothes after showering.

In the shower she go it on with me again and I was more relaxed and did the same.

We giggled as we dried off and then I tried on some hot pants, heels and halter tops. When we appeared the guys whistled at our selection.

We headed to the club and I got winks from both the guys and gals. Everyone danced with everyone and made me feel welcome. I did not see Sam or Raymond most of the night. I am sure they were telling their male friends of the previous night's events. I know Shelly told here friends about Raymond and they all began to show an interest in him. I wondered how soon they would drop him once they sampled him.

Soon the guys showed up after making their rounds visiting and Shelly said, "Their horny let's take them home and take care of them."

I said, "You mean you are horny for Raymond and want to get it on."

"Okay smart ass you are getting to know me too well."

We laughed as we headed back to the house at the stupidest things said.

When we arrived at the house Shelly suggested we freshen and then just put on the mid-thigh silk robes making it easier to disrobe.

When we returned to the living room the guys had the TV on and watching a basketball game.

I heard Sam say, "Sherry are you talented at blowing a guy?"

I looked at Shelly. She had a smile on her face.

I blushed and then said, "Well depends on the guy I guess; one might think yes and another might think not."

I then heard, "Why don't you demonstrate your skill on me but don't make me cum. I want to save that for that hot looking ass of yours."

I looked at Shelly and she shrugged her shoulders.

I walked over to Sam and knelt in front of him between his spread legs.

I then slowly undid his belt, his fly, and the button. I reached in and pulled out the semi-hard black snake. I then reached in further and lifted out the hairless sack which held the family jewels. I lifted the cock then and sucked on the head and ran my tongue over it a few times before inserting my fingers into the waist band. Sam lifted his butt so I could pull his trouser down and I was shocked to see he had no underwear on.

With his semi-hard cock, I guessed he would be a little shorter than Raymond and not as thick when fully erect but still big enough to make white guys jealous.

I heard Shelly say, "Raymond do you want some of the same action from me?"

I heard, "I don't think so Shelly. I have not had many girls try it and I blow so quickly. It really would be nice but it gets over with so quick for me when a girl blows me."

"Let me try Raymond. I promise not to hurry. Maybe that is what other girls did so they could get it over with."

"Well okay try and see where it leads."

By then I was lifting Sam's balls in their hairless sack and eyeing the tool again that would be ramming into me later. He was growing. He had closed his eyes. I was glancing at Shelly and Raymond out of the corner of my eye since they were next to me.

I then felt Sam sliding his hands into my robe and massaging my breasts so softly. I was licking him from tip to base and dragging my tongue up the vein to the sensitive spot and giving it a few flicks.

After about five minutes I stood, placed my hands on his knees and took the head into my mouth and then slowly lowered my head until my nose was at the base. When it reached there I attempted to swallow more and heard, "No Sherry, I will blow if you continue that. How about pulling off slowly, crawl up here and feed my hard meat to your pussy."

I did as Sam desired and moaned as the bone went deeper and deeper. My robe opened all the way in the process. Sam then sucked one breast into his mouth and flicked the nipple with his tongue. I was beginning to sail.

I manage to lay my head on his shoulder so I could see Shelly working on Raymond. She had him hard and was lifting off his pre-cum with the tip of her tongue as it appeared at the opening. Raymond was frozen in position with his hands in Shelly's hair but made no attempt to pull her mouth onto his cock.

We then heard, "Ray, I'm going to take your cock deep throat. Don't move a muscle or flex or hump or I will quit."

Shelly opened her mouth and very slowly lowered her head downwards with no fucking motion. When her nose was at the base she just froze. She was kneeling and then her hand went to Raymond's nuts and she just held them.

It seemed forever before she slowly raised her head in one continuous pullback.

She caught her breath and said, "Good boy Raymond and for that I will do that again. Same rules apply."

I was jolted to reality when one of Sam's fingers found my clit and began massaging.

I then turned my head kissed and blew into his ears as his fingering increased in speed, his sucking on the breast became more urgent. My pussy walls tightened down on his cock as the first of the nights cums started in my toes and went charging through my body. I buried my face in the nape of his naked and moaned as waves of pleasure surged through me from a new black cock.

Sam removed the finger and dropped my breast from his mouth. I lifted and leaned in to kiss him. Our French kissing had me climbing again. I began to fuck myself with the black tool in me and made myself cum again.

As I was calming down I looked over at Raymond and Shelly. She was still getting him used to deep throating.

Sam said, "If you want to continue watching them, lift off, walk behind the sofa here, bend over, and let me fuck your hot snatch while we both watch."

Sam had not cum yet. When I lifted off my juices were leaking. I ran to the kitchen for some paper towels, wiped, then returned to the room. Sam's black cock was hard and glistening from my juices. I looked him in the eyes, used my right hand to lift his balls, wet with my love juice, and dragged my tongue down to his chest after giving him a kiss and continued to drag it down, down, down, until I reached the hard cock. I opened my mouth and deep throated it as I knelt.

I thought I'd get him close to cumming then bend over the sofa so he could make his deposit but then another thought crossed my mind.

Sam placed his hands on my head as I gave his cock the special treatment that Jerry taught me; long and slow along with nut massage. From time to time I used the leaking saliva on his nuts to massage the area between his nut sack and his asshole. When he began to do some thrusting, my wet finger went further and moistened his asshole.