Shouldn't Have Stood Her Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her hand off my cock, making me groan in impotent frustration as she lifted herself up and swung her leg over to sit on my chest. Sliding forward she put her hot, well used pussy on my chin before dragging herself up and down my face, coating me in the slightly acrid tasting mix of her arousal and another man's cum.

Settling back down onto my chest, she took the bunch of keys off the nightstand and started to un-cuff my hands before turning to release my ankles.

'Now baby,' she said as my right wrist came free, the phone still taped into my fist. 'You are going to lick my pussy and ass clean, there has been another guy's cock in both and they are dirty. Then we are going to go to sleep, you'll need it before tomorrow.'

I groaned as my joints protested when I moved them properly for the first time in hours. I'm pretty supple, but the forced inactivity had made them ache abominably.

Suddenly a nasty thought occurred to me as she knelt down either side of my head, her puffy, red lips filling my vision.

'Mistress, you said I will be chained up for the night tomorrow?'

She smiled broadly as her pussy descended onto my mouth.

'Oh didn't I tell you? Tomorrow night I am going over to Dave's house again - he's promised to fuck your little wife like a complete whore. I think his exact words were 'ruin your tight little cunt and arse' - which sounds like fun dont you think?'

She started to grind herself into my mouth as I licked and sucked at her clit.

'I think I'm going to take your digital camera with me so you can watch it all happen on Sunday. I'll let you cum once you've watched it all and your loving wife is sucking his big cock clean.'

She came with a growl, using my hair to pull my face into her, I told you she cums hard when she's being a bitch to me.

'Now lick my ass, suck up all that juice and think about what you did.'

I love my mistress.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
I Thought My Wife Was Perfect My wife submits to a black man in front of me.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Surprise Wife surprises husband by humiliating and cuckolding him.in Loving Wives
More Stories