Show & Tell Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed Elle full on the mouth... her tongue slipping between Elle's lips... before slowly withdrawing and then licking Elle's face from lips to the top of her nose.

The crowd when nuts... whooping and hollering... and money flying through the air.

Harold leaned across the table, "Remarkable...! She is the center of attention... yet acts like the two of them are the only ones in the room."

Looking at him and giving him a smile, "That's why she gets the big bucks... she's a true professional!"

He gave me the strangest look.

With time running out, Crystal now put her hands on Elle's shoulders and pushed herself backwards until her arms were fully extended. Throwing her head back, she swiveled it to the left and then the right... before pulling Elle forward... her face now buried in Crystal's chest!

Two things happened... the crowd exploded again... and Elle, feeling herself throw off balance by Crystal's move, had to haul herself and Crystal backwards so they both wouldn't end up on the floor...

Her face wound up even further in the dancer's cleavage and her hands ended up on Crystal's ass.

Guys were scrambling to get a better view of the action... and Elle... having no idea how to react to this situation... decided to do what she figured Crystal wanted... and started to lick, suck, kiss and orally assault the girl's chest... all the while generally fondling Crystal's ass!

The music ended with the two of them locked together... surrounded by dozens of audience members... who were quickly dispersed by Anthony and a couple of the other bouncers.

With a space cleared around them, Crystal stood up, took a step back and then placed her foot between Elle's legs while pulling on the garter that circled the top of her thigh.

Elle, despite everything that had just happened, remembered my instructions... and instead of slipping the bills into the garter, pushed her hand past Crystals and pulled open the top of her g-string... slipping the money into the tiny garment.

Crystal's mouth fell open and she dropped her foot onto the floor. Taking a half step backwards... she slowly made a "Cross" with her fingers, as if to ward off a "Vampire" and the leaned forward, throwing her arms around Elle again, the two of them sharing an even more passionate kiss, before she bowed to everyone, pointed an open palm at Elle... both of them gleaming at the thunderous applause for the crowd.

It took her a full two minutes to round up all of the money that had thrown at both she and Elle, guys all around the stage more than happy to help.

Elle, in the mean time, was walking back to our table, her blouse nearly falling off her shoulders, her chest completely exposed and... with every step... she was receiving an invitation to sit at one table or another... or a proposition to allow some guy or another to, "... let me suck your tits... let me lick your ass... let me fuck your brains out...," and even one from a wild eyed kid who wanted to... "Please let me suck your toes!"

All of that in the ten or so steps it took her to get back to our table!

When she finally arrived, Harold was still sitting in her seat, so she plopped herself into my lap and gave me a very sloppy... and a very, very passionate kiss.

Waiting for her to settle, Harold stood and bent forward to introduce himself.

I made the introduction for him... and in a moment of unusual coyness, Elle wrapped her blouse around herself, before reaching up and shaking his hand.

With a smile that was a mile wide, he slowly shook his head and stated, "You are totally breathtaking... an absolute wonder and I'm awed to be in your presence."

She and I were both speechless... and that's a damn near impossibility for me!

Now turning to me, he shook my hand, smiled once more and said, "As I previously stated... she is amazing!"

"Do you know him?" Elle asked as Harold walked away.

I was still thinking about his last statement.

Looking at me, she asked again, "Honey... is he a friend of yours?"

"What...?" now realizing that he'd been talking about Elle... and not Crystal the whole time. "... What... no... I just met him. He's the guy with the red tie, the guy who looked up your dress when you were talking to those two guys before...."

I felt her relax... and then she sat up and looked in the direction that Harold had walked.

"Oh... when you introduced him I thought he was someone you knew... that's why I covered up. If I knew he was... and why was he sitting with you?"

Looking for him as well, I then told her, "He came over when you went to the stage and he was telling me how "... amazing" and how "... remarkable" you are... but I thought he was talking about Crystal the whole time."

"Nice!" she snorted.

That was when I spotted him sitting at the bar.

"Had enough?" I asked.

"Well... I thought we'd stay and I could talk to Crystal..."

"We can do that anytime... and after watching YOU perform for the last fifteen minutes... I want to get you to the motel!"

"Okay," she beamed, starting to climb out of my lap, "let's go."

I pulled her close and whispered, "You can button your blouse if you want."

Now she gave me a strange look... "Why?"

As we were weaving our way through the tables, every man we walked past offered either a compliment... or a lascivious proposition. Elle answered both with the same smile and a "Thank you."

Steering her towards where Harold was sitting, I wanted to say "Good night" and to tell him I now understood what he'd been trying to tell we while we sat together.

His eyes lit up as we approached.

And Elle beat me to him.

"So Mr. Harold... I understand that you have a roving eye," as she wrapped her arms around him, rubbing her chest against his arm.

Feigning lightheadedness, a faux swoon... "Well Ms. Elle... while I may be old... I'm not blind... and I wanted to tell your husband that I think you are quite remarkable."

Giving me a smile, "Yes he did tell me that... but you are here in the club and you've been watching some very beautiful girls dance and take off their clothes. Aren't they remarkable too?"

"Only in that sense," he replied, now giving her a serious look, "they're business women and it is their smiles and bodies that they are selling here every night. You, on the other hand, are not in that business... or I don't think... no... make that I hope you're not in that business. Your smile... and your very beautiful body are not for sale... or rent... as it may be. Yet you have the confidence to come in here, knowing that these men will be comparing you to the girls dancing on the stage... and think nothing of it. That's what makes you so... amazing."

Pushing herself away from him... if for no other reason that to let him ogle her, she responded, "Yes Harold, you're right... I'm not for sale or for rent..." now snuggling up against him again, "but... for a real man like you..." giving him a kiss on the tip of his nose, "I might fool around!"

Harold blushed... but quickly recovered, "So, is what your husband told me true? Is this your second visit to a Gentleman's Club?"

"He told you the truth," as she went back to hugging him, her right hand now resting on his thigh.

Studying her for a moment, he then offered, "I think you might enjoy a Lap Dance."

Elle shot back, "And I think I'd wrinkle your suit."

Now a big smile from Harold, "No... you misunderstand. I want YOU to get the Lap Dance."

Looking at him, not quite understanding his intentions, ".... Would they let me?"

He smiled again, "I promise they will."

"I... I don't know...?" hesitating, not sure of what he wanted.

Now he gave her a lecherous grin, "Well... if you agree, I'll give you $500 and you can do with it as you please."

Tilting her head to the left, she answered, "You'll give me $500."

"I will."

Now ... "And what do I have to do to earn the $500...?"

He gave her his most innocent smile and said, "Enjoy the Lap Dance."

Looking at the two of them... Harold smiling while Elle continued her hug him with her left arm, her right hand now doing circles on the top and inside of his thigh... thinking about what he'd just said... I thought to myself, "Harold is good."

Elle looked at me, now wanting me to make the decision for her.

I returned her look... shrugged and smiled. This was too good an opportunity to somehow screw up. I was more than happy to let it play out.

Harold made the decision for her.

Turning to the bartender, he asked her to get Anthony. When he arrived, Harold excused himself and joined the "manager" off to the side of the bar.

They exchanged words, Harold handed Anthony some money and then he returned to where we were waiting.

Waving to the bartender, "Jimmy would you please find Adriana and have her bring a bottle of Moet Rose to the Platinum Room." He threw a $20 onto the bar and taking Elle's arm, he led us towards the back of the club.

On a previous visit to the club, without Elle, I'd visited the "Solid Gold Room," which was a "Totally Nude" venue downstairs in the building. I'd never heard of, or even seen a listing for a "Platinum Room" at Passions.

We arrived at the door to the right of the DJ's booth... a door with no door knob.

Anthony opened the door from the inside and then led us down a short hallway where we came to a second door. Wooden, it radiated a shiny glow, a frosted glass window in the center, a 40's Pin-up girl wearing nothing and sitting in a champagne flute, etched into the center of the glass.

Very classy!

Opening the door, he held it for us, Harold leading the way inside... the door merely an appetizer for the room.

Dark stained wainscoting... corner fluted columns of the same color, a tray ceiling all in matching color wood. The walls were covered in a blood red background "Jacobean" print wallpaper, the other colors dark blues, greens, gold and burgundies. Thick, heavy, burgundy carpet covered the floor and there were three pieces of 30's style, over stuffed, brown leather furniture in the room, a couch and two chairs. The only lighting... three well placed floor lamps with ornate shades.

Very, very classy!

Anthony closed the door and then picked up a large wooden humidor, opened it and offered us a cigar. Harold selected one... Elle and I politely declined.

As Anthony clipped the end and was preparing to light the cigar, Harold turned to us, "I'm sorry... I should have asked if my cigar would offend you...!"

"Please," Elle replied, as I shrugged, "when I was a little girl and we'd go to my grandparent's house, after dinner, the women would all stay in the kitchen and clean the dinnerware. I'd follow the men into my grandfather's sitting room and sit on the side of his favorite chair while all the men smoked cigars, drank sherry and told stories. It was always the best part of the visit for me."

Something else I never knew.

After lighting Harold's cigar, Anthony stood by the door... waiting.

Harold sat down in the first chair, with me to his left, Elle in my lap.

There was a small, white marble top table between us.

A moment later there was a knock on the door and Anthony ushered in a young waitress, wearing a kind of goofy two piece uniform.

She was carrying a stand up ice bucket that contained the "Moet Rose." Three flutes sat in the bucket, surrounding the champagne bottle.

Anthony made a show of opening the bottle and pouring a small amount into Harold's flute. After he nodded his approval, the girl held the flutes as Anthony poured the champagne.

She handed each of us a flute... and we toasted Harold.

Done with that, the girl left and as Anthony held the door open, he looked at Elle and I, smiled and announced... "This room isn't here and I never offered anyone a cigar. Have a good time."

Then he was gone.

Cigar held lightly in his fingers, Harold turned to Elle and asked, "So, whom would you like for your Lap Dance?"

Showing surprise, Elle replied, "I have a choice?"

"Of course... it's your dance."

A sly smile and... no surprise... "Crystal."

Now Harold surprised... "I was afraid you would say that."

"Afraid... why?" I asked.

"Civilized answer?"

"Please," Elle now asking.

Drawing on the cigar... he let the smoke out and... "Crystal is like a fine Italian Sports Car. She's very sleek, very stylish, very fast and very expensive. But... she is also very high maintenance and very hard to control. Take her out and people envy you and are jealous... but what they don't see is the wreck at the end of the night. The term we used for girls like Crystal when I was young...?"

The pause lasted a couple of seconds before Elle asked, "... Was?"

"Cocktease," with a satisfied grin.

"Wow... there's a blast from the past," I observed, "a term I'm familiar with."

"So...?" from Elle.

"So...," Harold answered, "I took the liberty of inviting a girl that will not only entertain you... but will also make this Lap Dance one you will remember for a long, long time."

Getting up from his chair, Harold went to the door, tapped lightly on the glass and our waitress reentered the room.

There was, however, a very large difference in the way she looked as she stood in front of us.

Gone was the "... goofy two piece uniform." In its place, "Adrianna," as introduced by Harold, was wearing a bright yellow, zipper front, very tight fitting mini dress that hugged her curves and accented her flawless cocoa colored skin.

After nodding to our introductions, she took the champagne bottle from the ice bucked and filled each of our glasses with the remaining bubbly.

Finished with that chore, she returned the empty bottle to the bucket and then stood between Harold and I, her hands clasped behind her back.

Elle, still in my lap, sat up, looked at me, then turned to Harold and asked, "She's my Lap Dance girl?"

Harold... taken aback... asked, "You don't approve?"

"Oh god no..." Elle replied, "she's beautiful!"

Tilting her head to the right, Adrianna nodded and softly added, "Thank you."

Reaching down, she took Elle's hand and pulled her to her feet. Stepping back, she looked Elle up and down.

"Thank you Harold," in that same soft voice, expressing her satisfaction for his selection of Elle for her. Stepping forward and putting the back of her left hand on the right side of Elle's face and then slowly ran the back of her fingers down her jaw line, down her neck, down to her chest and then down the top of her breast... finally lifting them as they slipped off the edge of her nipple.

I watched Elle shiver at the sensation.

Turning, Adrianna pulled a wooden chair from where it had been hidden and placed it between where Harold and I were sitting. Unlike the overstuffed chairs we were sitting on, this chair had a straight back and no padding.

Again Adrianna took Elle by the hand, turned her and sat her on the chair.

Turning to face us, she first nodded at Harold and then at me.

The music, which up until now had been a pleasant noise in the background, suddenly took on a new meaning.

Adrianna began to sway and the sway turned into a dance.

As she circled the chair, she ran the fingertips of her open hands over whatever part of Elle's body that she touched... her face, her hair, her shoulder, her chest. As that song ended and the next began... Adrianna moved directly in front of Elle... and stopped.

I looked at Harold, who was rolling the cigar in his fingers... looking at who?

At this point it could have been either of them... or both?

Adrianna began to dance again, her movements almost hypnotic, as she moved to a position behind the chair... and then disappeared!

Her hands then re-appeared, finding the one button that had been holding Elle's blouse... marginally closed.

She unbuttoned the button, her hands moving up Elle's torso until her hands found and then cupped her exposed breasts.

Elle's eyes went to Harold... where they lingered and then closed.

First one hand disappeared and then the other. Adrianna now re-appeared and danced to a position in front of Elle... with her back to us.

I couldn't see if Elle had opened her eyes?

Then I saw Adrianna's right hand go to the top of her dress... and heard the sound of a zipper unzipping!

The yellow dress fell to the floor, revealing an ass that was... almost as perfect as Elle's!

But she was wearing a g-string.

With her hips swaying to the beat of the music, Adrianna quarter stepped forward until she was straddling Elle's legs. Placing her hands on the top of the chair... her hips continuing to sway... she s-l-o-w-l-y lowered herself until she was sitting in Elle's lap.

I looked at Harold again.

He had the cigar in his mouth and took a long pull... holding the smoke as he watched the girls... before slightly opening his mouth and letting the smoke waif out between his lips... a look of complete bliss in his eyes.

I heard Elle moan... almost a growl, from deep in her throat. Adrianna was slowly grinding herself on Elle's groin to the beat of the music, her hips and pelvis rotating, her upper body swaying, as she held the sides of the chair with both hands.

Elle moaned again... this time louder.

I heard Harold exhale.

Adrianna stood, back still to us and put her hands on Elle's legs... gently spreading them. Once her legs were fully spread, she slowly turned completely around, now facing us for the first time since taking off her dress.

I heard myself exhale.

The first thought that popped into my head was... Crystal!

My mind flashed to the moment that Elle had pulled down the dancer's dress... and I'd first seen her naked. What my mind saw a piece Michelangelo art... not so much a flesh and blood woman... as a piece of art!

Adrianna was the incarnation of every Halle Berry fantasy I'd ever harbored... except she was real!

And at that moment she was bent forward, her perfect breasts swaying to the music, as she slowly backed in between Elle's legs... until her ass was wedged into Elle's crotch, now grinding herself against that as she looked at Harold and I.

I glanced to my right, just as Elle's hands were coming up, both of them now cupping Adrianna's breast... just as the dancer had done to her only moments before.

Harold's eyes were locked on Elle's hands, watching as they kneaded the soft flesh, the thumb and index fingers on both hands capturing and then pinching the girl's dark nipples.

Hands on her knees, Adrianna continued to grind against Elle... who continued to pinch and pull of Adrianna's breasts.

The dancer broke first, standing up and turning to face Elle. Bending forward, she kissed Elle lightly on the lips, her hands going to Elle's mini skirt, where she reached to unzip the small zipper on the side.

Standing up, she tugged on the sides of the skirt, Elle lifting her ass just enough to allow the skirt to slip off.

Elle was now naked... except for her blouse, which was wide open, nothing but the material on her shoulders keeping it in place.

Taking her right hand, Adrianna helped Elle to her feet, her left hand sweeping the useless blouse completely off.

Except for Adrianna's g-string, both girls were now naked.

Elle solved that problem by tearing the flimsy garment off with one quick tug.

Adrianna, still holding Elle's right hand, pulled her forward wrapping her left arm around Elle's waist, her right hand now releasing Elle's arm and going to her chin. Squeezing Elle's face, Adrianna kissed her savagely, her left arm pulling Elle tightly against her, their tongues in a visual assault on each other's mouths.

Releasing Elle's face, Adrianna spun her clockwise with her right hand, Elle's back now facing Adrianna, Harold and myself. Placing her left hand on the back of Elle's head, the girl forced Elle's head forward and down, causing her to reach down, both hands on the chair seat, to keep from falling face first onto that same seat.