Show & Tell Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrianna then assumed the "male dominant" position behind Elle and started humping her ass... but only after administering two sharp slaps to Elle's exposed left ass cheek.

Elle's response to this assault... was to lean further forward, thus raising her ass higher, an obvious invitation to whatever further discipline the dancer might want to provide.

The reaction to her solicitation came quickly as Adrianna stepped to her right and slapped Elle's ass three times in quick succession, before raising her hand and offering Harold and I an unobstructed view of Elle's nether regions, her pink asshole tight, her pussy already glistening with her juices!

After slapping her ass one more time, Adrianna moved her left hand back into Elle's crotch, the index and middle fingers pointed like a gun at Elle's cunt.

As soon as those fingers touched Elle's pussy, she buried her head into her hands, her ass now pointed straight up in the air...

... that movement met with a forceful push of her hand from Adrianna, a long and guttural moan issued from Elle's throat... her anus and vagina tightening visually!

With another shove of her hand, this one so hard it forced Elle onto her toes... and also forced another long groan of pleasure from her... Adrianna removed her hand... slapping Elle's pussy this time... a cry of delight from her victim.

Then she stepped aside a second time.

Elle remained in the same position, arms, hands and head resting on the chair... ass in the air, her entire crotch twitching in anticipation of Adrianna's next move.

When nothing happened, she stood and turned around... finding the girl standing next to her... looking at Harold.

Elle then looked at me... then both of us turning to look at Adrianna.

As soon as she knew she had everyone's attention, the dancer took three steps forward and sat in Harold's lap.

Harold looked surprised.

Leaning forward, she gave him a kiss on the cheek, then leaned back and held the two fingers that had been inside Elle's vagina only seconds before... and held them up... inches in front of Harold's mouth.

Harold looked at the fingers and then at Adrianna.

Turning to her right... she looked and Elle and I... smiled then turned back to Harold, wiping her index finger between his lips... then she waited.

So did I...

Slowly shaking his head... he opened his mouth and licked his lips... his eyes closing, his head still shaking slightly from side to side... before opening his eyes and looking directly at Elle.

Standing naked in front of him... she seemed frozen.

Adrianna turned and looked at her... now moving her hand from in front of Harold's mouth to in front of her own.

Now looking into Elle's eyes, she licked the same index finger she'd just wiped on Harold's lips... and took it into her own mouth, sucking on it slowly.

Before Elle could react, the dancer pulled her finger out of her mouth and moved it back in front of Harold, his eyes glazed as he moved his hand to take Adrianna's.

Elle snapped out of her trance, moving to Harold before falling to her knees in front of him.

Ignoring her, he looked at Adrianna and took her hand in his, licking the same finger before taking both that were still coated with Elle's secretions into his mouth and sucking on them loudly.

Still kneeling in front of him, now both hands resting on his knees, Elle waited for either he or Adrianna to make an overture towards her. When neither did, she slowly stood up, straddled Harold's knees and pushed her own hand into her crotch!

Harold, with Adrianna's fingers still in his mouth, joined she and I as we watched Elle use her left index and middle fingers to spread her labia, while using her right middle finger to strum her clitoris, her body softly swaying to the music that was still playing in the background. As she became more excited by her own self manipulation... Adrianna, still in Harold's lap, practically touching Elle, took her fingers from Harold's mouth and placed her hand on the back of Elle's right thigh... slowly running it up into her crotch... hesitating for a second before slipping three fingers into Elle's pussy from the rear!

Elle cried out again, the intensity of her manipulations increasing as Adrianna stood up from Harold's lap and started to kiss Elle's neck and shoulder, her fingers pulling on Elle's vagina from the rear while Elle's own digits stroked her clitoris feverously.

Harold was still licking his fingers, his cigar forgotten in his hand as he watched Elle pleasure herself while Adrianna helped contribute to her sensory overload by vigorously finger fucking her!

Elle then let out a long moan and cry of delight as Adrianna bent over and started to lick, kiss and nibble on her right breast and nipple, while clamping her right hand on top of Elle's, adding another layer of pleasure as both of them increased their digital assault... until Elle let out a such a long and loud cry of orgasmic bliss... I thought Anthony might burst into the room!

Adrianna prevent that by clamping her mouth over Elle's, a kiss that lasted until Elle nearly collapsed in her arms.

Harold reached out and pulled Elle into his lap, Adrianna sitting down to the arm of the chair next to him. As Elle slowly regain her equilibrium... her breathing coming under control, Harold started to ask... "are you alright...?" but never finished the question as she suddenly kissed him full on the mouth and then stuck her pussy juice soaked fingers into that same mouth!

As he was happily sucking on then, she turned and looked at me, her eyes heavy from her orgasm... smiled... and turned back to Harold.

Kissing him on the forehead... Elle put her free hand under his chin, lifted his face so she was looking directly into his eyes and said, "Harold... I know what I want to do with your money."

Returning her stare, his mouth still full of her fingers, I made out a muffled, "What?"

Another kiss, this one on the tip of his nose... before quietly declaring, "I want you to take me to dinner."