Show & Tell Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice..." Elle said with a smile.

I won't comment.

A cute young waitress arrived moments after we sat down and took our drink order and offered a food menu. Already hungry, although we'd finished breakfast less than two hours earlier, Elle accepted the offer.

The waitress hadn't been gone ten seconds... when a dancer approached, offering a "Private Dance."

Petite, tiny really, she was dressed in a stylish, low cut cocktail dress that displayed lots of cleavage... and looked, to me, totally out of place in Shameless.

Nice smile, pretty, bordering on glamorous, I was more than ready to question her on the etiquette of her, "Private Dance," offer, when "Shauna... main stage please... Shauna..." blared over the sound system.

The girl's head immediately swiveled to her right and her expression changed to a look of surprise.

Turning back and looking at me, she sputtered, "Main stage... I'm not supposed to dance for another fifteen minutes... what...?

"Shauna... please... main stage..."

Putting her hands on Elle and my thighs, she looked at us and, "I'm sorry... the offer still stands... but... I'll be back."

There was a... "pregnant" pause in all of the activity in the club, except for our drink delivery and the taking Elle's lunch order... before the music started again.

"She's very pretty," Elle said, as we watched the girl walk away, "but she's kind of old to be dancing."

Old?

"What makes you say that?" I asked, glancing at the girl's ass as she walked onto the stage.

"I'll bet she's almost as old as I am," Elle replied.

Maybe I'd been paying to much attention to the girl's cleavage to have noticed... but she looked pretty damned good to me... no matter how old she was!

A half dozen men moved to the stage as Shauna started to dance, her performance providing much more energy than the previous entertainer.

Elle asked me for some ones and took her drink to the stage with her.

By the look of things... Shauna was glad to see her. A single woman at stage side, dressed provocatively, was always good for business and this time would prove to be no different.

The other half dozen men in the joint all hustled to the stage.

None of them were disappointed!

Halfway through her first number, her g-string and heels all Shauna was wearing... she was sitting in Elle's lap... the promised "Private Dance" didn't seem to be living up to the "Private" part of its name!

With every guy who'd been sitting at the stage now up and surrounding the two girls, the doorman was suddenly standing in their midst, "requesting" that they retake their seats.

The one guy who ignored that request... was physically lifted off the ground and dropped into the chair furthest from the action. I couldn't hear what was said, but the proximity of the doorman's face to that of the miscreant, and the guy's rapt attention to what was being said, indicated to me that he wouldn't get any closer to the girls than where he was then.

His proved to be a big mistake, because even I couldn't believe what happened next.

Shauna hadn't missed what was happening around her and she really hadn't missed Elle's complete lack of modesty. Pushing her chest into Elle's face, she was rewarded twofold, Elle's hands joining her mouth and lips as she pulled, sucked, licked and squeezed the dancer's breasts... as the men seated around them cheered and threw money.

Shauna then upped the ante by standing, pulling Elle's chair closer to the stage hoisting herself up, so she was sitting on the edge, and then wrapping her thighs around Elle's head.

This was new!

Elle, having already experienced her face being pulled into a cleavage of a couple of dancers , hesitated, actually pulling her face out from between Shauna's legs and looking up at her.

Shauna smiled at her... then put both hands on the back of Elle's head and pulled her back between her thighs... then wiggled forward, Elle's face now completely in the girl's crotch, her hands and thighs holding Elle in place.

The men went crazy... yelling and throwing money, individual voices heard calling out, "Suck that twat," "Eat that pussy," "Make her cum!"

Elle's hands went to the tops of Shauna's thighs, her head moving slightly... my mind racing... because I was sure she had NO idea what to do!

But the rest of the crowd didn't know that.

More hooting, hollering and money being thrown, the denizens still begging for a look at Elle, who'd seemingly been tonguing the dancer, as the music came to an end.

Smiling broadly, Shauna released Elle, opened her legs, then lifted and scissored them over Elle's head, as more money flew and the men all rose and surrounded the two women again.

And again, they found the doorman in their midst, his not so gentle movements and "solicitations," causing everyone to step back and let the girls collect the money that was strewn on the stage, as well as on the floor around Elle's feet.

Now, as Shauna stood, I was once again proven wrong in my assumptions about Elle's instincts when in came to carnal knowledge... a large wet spot visible in the crotch of the dancer's red g-string, proof that Elle had been doing something while held captive by those thighs... and it wasn't just enjoying the warmth of Shauna's crotch!

The girls embraced and walked up the stairs, Shauna promising, "I'll meet you at your table..." and the doorman, who'd followed them overheard "asking" Elle to, "Cover up!"

She ecstatic when she got back, although I wasn't sure it was because of her performance with Shauna... or the fact that her "Buffalo Chicken Tenders," had been delivered to the table?

"That was HOT!"

This declaration delivered after she'd given me a neck wrenching hug and eaten one of her chicken tenders... with Elle the distinction between her theatrics with the dancer... and the taste of the Buffalo sauce... a very blurred line.

Since it was obvious that she'd enjoyed the performance, I asked how her interplay with Shauna compared to those she'd enjoyed with Jeanne, Crystal and Adrianna at the Strip Club, "Passions?"

Pausing, she thought about my question for a moment before answering, "I guess it was... fun. It wasn't a surprise because playing with me is what they all do. But Jeanne and Crystal surprised me and Adrianna was just so sexy and she had me really wanting her and Harold. But Shauna was having fun with me and... she did surprise me when she wrapped her legs around me and pushed my face into her crotch. But the whole time, I just felt like she was having fun with me... and the men too."

Finishing the last piece of chicken, she looked around and said, "I wonder what happened to her?"

Playing dummy,"Who?"

"Shauna... she said she'd come to the table."

Looking around myself, I didn't see Shauna... but I did see the "Brad Pitt" kid from the video store.

He must have followed us.

Seeing me seeing him, he tipped his beer bottle in my direction.

I nodded.

Shauna suddenly appeared, coming from the opposite direction.

She was wearing a cute black mini dress, one that showed off her curves... and matching high heels.

She was also wearing red framed glasses, a touch that I'd never seen before and, strangely... one that Elle found very provocative.

No idea what "Brad" thought?

Both girls were delighted with each other, the ensuing conversation consisting of each talking over the other, while describing what the "other" had done during Shauna's set... until Shauna held up both hands, leaned forward and saying, "Okay... how about we settle this with a private dance."

Since Elle's only experience with a "private dance" had been at Passions with Jeanne... Crystal, like Shauna had been on stage and Adrianna's performance with Elle, in front of Harold and I, going way beyond that, I was figuring on something in that vein, a quiet corner, with the dancer giving Elle something slightly more than a "lap dance."

I made the mistake of not calculating the, "...sordid reputation..." of Shameless, into my thinking that Shauna's "private dance" would only be something, "... slightly more than a "lap dance."

Getting up and then helping Elle to her feet, Shauna led us to a back corner of the club, to the right of and behind the stage.

A large black man was standing outside four doors, two on the back wall and two to our right. All four were spaced about eight feet apart.

He smiled as we approached, nodding at me and then half bowing to the girls. Shauna turned to me and said, "Forty dollars for Elle and I, twenty for you and ten for Derek," nodding at the black man.

Hmmm, wasn't expecting that.

But before I could ask the question, "What do we get...?" Derek spoke up.

"That's twenty minutes alone and uninterrupted with the young lady, her interaction with you at her discretion." He then pointed to the door to the left of us, Shauna thanking him and she and Elle entered the room.

As I started to hand him the money, I suddenly had a thought.

Taking a hundred out of my pocket, I told him, "Brad Pitt... sitting at the bar. Tell him to knock on the door in ten minutes."

He offered no reaction as he took the money, looking over my shoulder and then saying, "Skinny kid, longish blond hair?"

I nodded... he shrugged.

I walked into the "room' and found Elle and Shauna sitting on a brown "pleather" love seat, with an empty side chair to the right.

Both girls moved to the side, Elle patting the seat between them, offering me that space.

I locked the door, a simple passage lock, smiled at them and then said to Shauna, "This is totally for her."

I sat down in the chair.

Neither of them looked disappointed.

They moved together, Shauna wrapping her arms around Elle and kissing her, both girl's tongues visible as their hands rubbed and probed different erogenous areas of each other's bodies.

Shauna was taking the lead, Elle's experience with other women restricted to those incidents I've already mentioned.

And from the looks of things... I had little doubt that Shauna had even more experience with women than I'd had!

Pushing Elle's Red Sox shirt into the space between her boobs, Shauna began to fondle, lick, kiss and suck on Elle's tits, her right hand slipping under Elle's mini skirt and finding the slit that it had barely covered...

Elle was moaning seconds after that, which only further encouraged the dancer, Shauna pushing Elle against the love seat arm and was picking Elle's right leg up as she slid down her body, her face disappearing between Elle's now spread legs.

Interesting dynamic.

I'd seen men in that same position, their objective to get themselves and Elle excited enough that both of them would achieve a climax. That being the objective... if it happened that only he managed an orgasm and he'd dumped a load in one of Elle's orifices... oh well.

What was Shauna's objective?

Obviously, if she made Elle cum... she would feel entitled to a nice tip. But was that her only interested?

How many women, that weren't dancers, came into this club everyday?

If it was anything like Passions... I was probably looking at the only one.

So...?

It would seem logical that having something "new," something "different," to play with, Shauna would find Elle quite erotic, possibly an opportunity to get herself truly aroused and maybe even find herself able to reach a climax of her own... if she took full advantage of this situation.

Shows you how naïve I was... because that was way over thinking this tryst!

Shauna was interested in the money, the money, the money and... maybe Elle.

Sure, Elle was a novelty... and a sexy one at that. But the dancer wasn't playing with Elle for Elle's sake, although she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get both Elle and herself off in the process. No... I was the target in this business arrangement and I'd unknowingly enlarged that target... by inviting "Brad" to the party.

But... before that happened... Shauna was enjoying the oral feast that was Elle, and Elle was reciprocating by enjoying the feasting so much... that had the music been playing a half dozen decibels lower... the dancer on stage would have been moving to the sounds of Elle's cries, rather than "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey!

I was enjoying watching Elle's face and her movements, aware that there was nothing obvious between her appreciation of the girl's efforts... or those of Brendan, Dean... or Mike at Options, a circumstance that I'd never anticipated, or even given a thought.

More importantly, I also hadn't given a thought to what happened next... after Elle had cried and moaned her way through an unknown number of orgasms.

Reaching down, she pulled on Shauna, getting the girl to move up so that they were face to face... and then she started to kiss and lick the dancer's mouth and face, until she flipped Shauna onto her back, mounted her and then reenacted the girl's voyage down her own body, stopping to kiss and fondle the dancer's chest, before settling between the girl's legs and starting to lick and tongue the already moist slit in between those legs.

Shauna's reaction was much like Elle's, her hips starting to rock, both her hands moving to the back of Elle's head, her lips parting, with soft mewing sounds escaping those lips.

But then she did something... that something different from anything that Elle had done when their positions were reversed...

Shauna turned her head back and up, her eyes opening and locking on mine... those eyes expressing the, not so subtle message... "I want you!"

Elle, fully immersed in her first real, "female bi-sexual" experience, missed this communication completely.

She also missed the doorknob movement and my getting up and letting "Brad" into the room.

Luckily, he'd heard the sounds of a woman, or women, enjoying a sexual encounter and hadn't knocked on the door, but rather tried the doorknob, in case it had been left unlocked.

A mistake I wouldn't repeat.

Shauna didn't miss his entrance, her look at me including a slight head shake and a knowing smile... while I leaned into "Brad" and quietly asked, "You want a part of this?"

His eyes told me all I needed to know, so I then told him, pointing at Elle, as she knelt between Shauna's legs, her face in the girl's crotch, her ass high in the air, her pussy lips soaked and very visible... "Start there."

As he started to drop to his knees, I had another idea.

Grabbing his arm, I told him to undress, figuring... knowing... Elle would think it was me behind her... and my tongue and fingers penetrating her nether regions and his being naked wouldn't slow her down once she realized that it wasn't me.

Close up, he bore no resemblance to Brad Pitt, other than his shaggy blond hair and his scruffy blond beard. He also appeared to be a little younger that I'd thought... not that it would matter.

The moment his hands settled on the cheeks of Elle's ass and she felt his face and then his tongue in her ass and crotch... she forgot about Shauna and dropped her head onto the loveseat cushion.

Shauna was more than willing to push herself up onto the arm of the loveseat, swivel to the left and drop off onto the floor. She then plopped herself down into my lap, her mouth going immediately to mine, our tongues beginning a duel that lasted a full minute.

When she finally pulled away... she looked at me and whispered, "You are so fucking evil!"

Up until that moment, I'd never given a thought to what my "epitaph" might read... but there it was!

I played with her ass and pussy, while she rubbed my dick, both of us knowing more would come from this encounter, but Shauna also smart and experienced enough to read the situation and know how far we couldn't go.

She also slipped a "business card" into my pants pocket, her phone number and email address listed.

"Just in case..." as she squeezed my cock and licked my earlobe.

By the time Elle realized... and recognized that it wasn't me that had been licking, sucking and finger fucking her ass and pussy... not only didn't she care... but she was "thrilled" (her word) at whom it was... as she then fucked and sucked "Brad" until she had his load in her cunt and his dick in her mouth, as she licked and sucked him clean.

She was also happy to find me still sitting where she'd left me, even with Shauna sitting naked on the arm of the chair next to me.

"Brad" turned out to be Steven, a junior at RISD, who'd been at Fore Play looking for sex toys to use in a "diorama" for a "Visual Arts" assignment. He'd been so struck by Elle's sensuality that he'd followed us to Shameless.

"Never imagined..." he'd truthfully admitted.

Derek knocked on the door a few moments later, the "Times up!" call issued with no inflection.

Just another day at the office!

Steven and the girls got dressed, all of us thanking each other for a, "... thoroughly, (insert you favorite adjective) matinee...,"

Steven went back to the bar... Elle, Shauna and I stopping at the edge of the stairs down to the stage, with the girls kissing and Shauna giving me a peck on the cheek, all of us promising to, "... see one another...?"

"I usually work on Tuesday or Thursday afternoons and weekend nights," she told us.

We promised to stop in again to see her.

I wanted to take Elle to the "NoTell" but she had me drained before we got out of the parking lot!

____________________

So with that visit to Fore Play as a background, and Elle's admission about the appeal of men's semen in the foreground... I drove straight from the restaurant to the store. The parking lot near the front entrance so full, I had to drive around the back of the building and then use an almost two story set of stairs to enter the building. A landing interrupted the stairs halfway to the door.

As we were walking up, a young looking guy was walking down and we passed each other when we were a little more than halfway up. He smiled and nodded and we smiled and nodded as we continued.

He stopped on the landing... and chanced a look up.

His wide eyed, dropped jaw reaction indicated that his instincts were being rewarded... and he stopped to further reward himself.

Elle had no idea, nor would she have cared.

The guy reversed course and followed us back into the store.

We found ourselves in the "Book & Magazine" section, one of the three departments within the enterprise advertised as having, "The Largest Selection of _ _ _ in Rhode Island."

That claim didn't appear to be hyperbole because the selection was the size of a small college library!

Elle wanted to check the racks of "literature" but I was more interested in what was behind the door that led to the "Adult Arcade."

The same young black guy was manning the customer service counter. As we approached, his eyes lit up, surely recognizing Elle from our previous visit. Big smile as I asked, "Hey... just like last time..., parking lot is full, store almost empty. Where is everyone?"

Smile still there, he looked at Elle and replied, "And just like last time, they're all still in the Adult Arcade, watching videos and playing Adult Video games."

I took the opportunity to introduce ourselves, learning that Alvin was the, "... assistant store manager," having worked there for, "... almost three years."

Nodding, I then asked, "How about interactive adult activities... anything in that regard?"

Now his demeanor changed, his eyes questioning... looking at me.

"You mean like, "Peep Shows" and stuff like that?"

My demeanor stayed the same... "Yeah, stuff like that."

Eyes still alert, thinking maybe we were cops, setting him up?