Show & Tell Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... no Peep Shows... but there's a possibility of interaction, if..." his eyes back on Elle.

Her reaction to all of this?

Interest, but more interest in the merchandise that surrounded her.

Then I asked the question that took the kid off the hook... and revealed my true intentions, "And if we were interested in that interaction... what would be the cost?"

Now he smiled again, hands placed flat on the counter, leaning towards me.

"Kind of depends on the reaction of the men down there. Twenty bucks gets you a half hour in the booth... but that's refundable if she gets..."

He stopped and glanced at Elle, who was looking at the glass dildos on display to the left of where I was standing... "But I won't charge you anything because I know we'll make more than enough from the perverts that are down there now."

"Okay, but how safe will she be... can anyone get...?"

Interrupting me, "There's only one door into the booth and it locks from the inside. She'll be as safe as she wants."

Anticipating my next question, he continued...

"Listen man... it's like a Confessional, in a church... she sits in the middle and the guys come in to the booths of either side. They have eye slits that let them see her and holes that let them stick their dicks through so she can play with them. How much she plays with them is her decision... anything goes."

"And it won't cost us anything?"

"Usually, like I said, the booth would cost you twenty bucks and then a dozen five dollar tokens to play the video machine inside the booth. We give you back the money if she "entertains" enough men... but I know that won't be a problem for her. Shit...just looking at her will be enough for most of them."

Elle walked back as I asked, "How do we find the place?"

Alvin smiled again and said, "Give me a minute to check it and then I'd be glad to show you."

"Show you what?" Elle asked.

"Something special," I answered, leading her off to the video area.

He was gone for all of five minutes.

As she checked out the many variations of sexual pleasure, as scripted and depicted in the videos, it occurred to me that I was presuming, based on our conversation about her fondness for the taste of male semen... and all of the machinations involved in getting a man to provide her with that delicacy... I hadn't considered her enthusiasm for having "faceless" men sticking their cocks through a hole in a wall for her to suck!

"... the way men move, and the way you react..." were a part of her description of the act itself, which provided additional arousal, and the reasons why the taste of cum so stimulated her.

Would the "Glory Hole"... by intent alone, serve to satisfy all of that additional stimulation?

"I guess I'll find out..." was how I rationalized my intentions.

She'd found another Jenna Jameson, "Feature Film" and expressed a "need" to have it.

That begged the question, "Had she watched the first Jenna video I'd bought her... and if so when? And what about the other two?"

Questions I'd have her answer later.

Alvin returned, apologizing for taking so long and then led us through the "suspect" door and down a flight of stairs to a large room with a series of what looked like those booths, where you'd take a series of photographs, lining the walls... and then a square of similar booths, lined up back to back, taking up the middle of the room.

The "Glory Hole" booths wasn't plainly visible from the stairway because it was against the back wall, with a small open ended wall in front of it.

There were already three men standing at the right end of the wall, all watching as we approached.

All were young looking, early...mid twenties, and wearing workmen's clothes. They were quickly joined by four other men, including the guy who'd peeked up Elle's dress on the parking lot entrance stairs.

Alvin had been right... all she needed to do was walk in.

He led us to the middle door, unlocked it and handed me the key. Looking inside, Elle turned and asked... me... "What's this?"

"A research facility," I answered.

Alvin's laugh sounded more like he was choking... and it made Elle look at me like I was nuts!

"Sorry..." as he tried to regain his composure, "I couldn't help myself."

Turning to Elle, he reached out and took both of her hands, looked her straight in the eyes and asked, "Do you like sucking dick?"

Kind of a straight forward question... which, I would guess, might take some women, or men depending on the circumstances, by surprise.

In Elle's case, however, time and place... where she was... and to a larger extent, who she was at that moment, led her to answer honestly... "Yes... yes I do."

Big smile... then Alvin bowed gallantly and said, "Welcome to the Glory Hole."

He turned, laughed and walked away... leaving me to explain.

Putting my hand into the middle of her back, I gently pushed her inside the booth, closing the door behind me.

The first thing that struck me was how clean the booth looked. That was probably why Alvin had taken five minutes to, "... check it out."

Satisfied with that, I then did the best that I could to explain what we were looking at. I pointed out the waist high holes on both sides, along with the eye slits further up the walls... all the while

Elle standing and listening, her only comment confirming what Alvin had stated earlier... "It kind of looks like a confessional."

She said it with a smile.

All of that, however, was before I told her the reason for the holes being there.

She gave me a serious look, one I had rarely seen and then asked me to explain it all, "... one more time."

Naturally, I started off by blaming it on her revelation to me earlier that morning, telling me how much she liked the taste of cum.

That earned me another "Look."

You know the one, the one out of the sides of her eyes, lips set, head cocked slightly to the left.

When she finally spoke... it was a question.

"I," looking down at the small stool in the middle of the floor, "sit on that... and then wait for a guy to stick his cock through that hole," pointing at the hole in the wall to her right, "and then I suck on his cock until he cums? That's what women do in here?"

Nodding, I then made the mistake of adding, "And sometimes men too."

That led to a sixty second explanation about gay men using Glory Holes also... and not men pleasuring women from inside the booth.

She then looked around again, running her hand down the clean smooth wall and then around the inside of the waist high hole, hesitating... before asking about the video player on the back wall.

"What about this?"

I held out my hand, two tokens gleaming.

"Drop one in and push a couple of buttons, just like a Juke Box. Each token gives you a ten minute movie. But really, it's just background noise."

She stood still, eyes closed... making up her mind?

"What if I say "No?"

"We walk out, tell the guys we're sorry and leave. No harm, no foul."

"Will we be able to come back again?"

"Alvin understands how these things go. He's isn't going to lose a customer because you didn't want to play in the Glory Hole... it doesn't work that way."

"And if I try it and don't like it?"

"One guy will leave happy..."

Quiet again... then, "Give me the tokens."

She dropped one in the machine, looked at her options and chose a "School Girl" clip. When the movie popped up on the screen, a teacher looking dude was pounding a girl with pigtails from behind, the soundtrack pumping out lots of grunting and moaning.

She slowly shook her head and said, "Okay."

I bent and kissed her on the lips, telling her, "Lock the door..."

"You can't leave!" she sputtered.

"I can't stay," I replied, "the guys see me inside and they'll get stage fright... they'll never get hard."

"But..."

"No buts... except that beautiful one of yours. Once I leave... you lock the door and then do whatever you want. Stay dressed, undress... whatever you want. If you don't like it... if someone says something... or does something that makes you uncomfortable... just yell and I'll be here in a second."

"Do you think...?"

"No, nothing like that will happen... because the guys waiting in line will kick the crap out of anyone who screws this up. These guys will be ready for you as soon as you finish with the guy in front of them. They'll be able to watch you... so they'll be ready."

I kissed her again and stepped out of the booth.

I heard the door lock behind me.

Turning, I found over a half dozen faces looking at me... from each end of the wall!

Alvin was standing at the bottom of the stairs, a fist full of money, waiting for me.

"What do you think?"

"I think she'll do okay. She's a little uncertain right now, but if the first guy works out... she'll be fine."

Motioning me to follow, we went upstairs to the customer service area, where he disappeared through a door and came back out with two 16 oz bottles of water in a small plastic bucket and a face towel.

"If she makes it through four guys, knock on the door and let rinse her mouth out with this," said with a smile, "and if she needs anything else, I'll be near the stairs."

Based on her statement that morning, rinsing her mouth out wouldn't be on her, "to do" list.

"How many?" as I walked to the last guy in the right side line.

"One guy's come out," shrugging, "he lasted about two minutes..."

"Good sign," I thought to myself.

She quit after seven, the kid who'd looked up her dress falling one short.

She'd been in there less than a half hour.

While the rest of those in line were disappointed, the fact that she was naked when she came out... and waited until she got to the bottom of the stairs... and only at my insistence, putting her dress back on, offered a bit of solace to those that missed out.

Upstairs, Alvin gave her the Jenna movie, as a "... little thank you," and then asked, "Was it fun?"

She hesitated, then answered, "It was... different and the men were all... eager. But... there wasn't any intimacy, no touching other than my mouth and hands on them. I'll really have to think about it to know for sure if it was "fun."

Alvin's, "Well please come back, no matter how you eventually feel about the Glory Hole, because I love having you here... and obviously so do all of our customers."

She promised him she would.

This time we made it to the "NoTell," and as we snuggled in the bed, our foreplay consisted of her recital of what happened inside the booth.

It was an "interesting" experience for her.

"Like I told Alvin, the men were all eager. The first guy asked me to take my dress off, which I did, before he pushed his cock through the hole. I could see him playing with himself, but it still wasn't very hard when he did push it through. He never said another word and after I played with it with my hands, kissed it and licked it a little, I put it in my mouth... sucked on him for a few seconds, took it out of my mouth and played with his balls... then put it back in and sucked it all the way into my mouth... and he let out this little... I don't know, a hiss... like some noise and then, not even hard, he squirted a lot of cum into my mouth. He really played with it longer in his booth than it took him to cum!"

"Disappointing?" hugging her closer.

"I guess... in a way. But now that I think about it... it was pretty neat. The guy never got hard but he came anyway... and it was a lot of cum. He must have been pretty turned on?"

Smiling broadly, I couldn't resist, "You tend to do that to men."

Earned me a big kiss and then a further recital of the events in the booth.

"The rest of the men were all about the same. They were hard when their cocks came through the hole, they all said things to me, about my body and my looks and how turned on they were... and they were all about the same size, none of them really long or thick... just kind of all the same. A couple of them moved a lot, more like fucking my face instead of letting me suck them off... but they all squirted a lot into my mouth and I hardly ever even used my hands... except when I sucked on their balls."

"More disappointment?" her story now sounding almost sterile in the telling.

"No... not really... because when one was finished, I just turned around and there was another one right in front of me... so I didn't really have the time to actually reflect on what had happened with each one individually..."

Stopping and looking up at us in the mirror on the ceiling... she smiled that cute little smile... then she said, "Except for the last one."

"The last one?"

"Yeah... he talked to me, asking if he could touch me. I didn't know if it was allowed... but I remembered Alvin saying I could do what I wanted..."

I didn't realize she'd been listening to my conversation with Alvin about the rules of the Glory Hole. That knowledge indicated she knew, "something," about what would happen inside the booth... and that he and I were setting her up for what did happen.

Dangerous!

"So you decided... what?" as I ignored the threat.

"I decided it would be fun to let him touch me, and I did."

When she didn't continue... I was forced to ask, "So...?"

This was NOT the way things usually went between us. She was always on the defensive, always needing to explain herself to me.

"So... he put his hand through the hole and he started to touch my tit and he asked me to move closer to the hole and I did and he touched both of my tits and then he asked me to put my tit through the hole so he could suck it... and I did... and it felt nice and then he asked me to stand up and he put his hand in my crotch and started to play with my pussy and he was fingering me... and then the guy on the other side of the booth asked me to "... back up..." and it scared the shit out of me because I wasn't expecting to hear anything from that side and the guy that had been playing with me told me to suck his cock, so I bent over and moved my ass back across to the other side and I was sucking the cock in front of me and the guy behind me was fingering me and then he told me to push further back and I was stretched across the booth and the guy with his cock in my mouth told me to, "Let him fuck you!" so I pushed my ass against the other wall and the guys cock was inside me before I'd even set my feet... and it was big and fat... it felt so big I thought he might have been using one of those giant dildos from upstairs... and I was pulling on the cock in front of me and the guy behind me was pumping his cock into me and then everybody was grunting and shouting and the guy behind me came in my cunt and the guy in front of me shot his cum in my face and... it was fucking awesome!"

Well...

I fucked her mouth, her tits, her armpit, her ear, her feet, her hair, her sloppy, cum filled pussy and finally her ass... before I asked, "Did that really happen like that?"

Her eyes and her smile answered... and I knew it was true.

But she then added... "I lied to you and Alvin... I loved every drop!"

Like I said at the beginning, "I had no idea how "good" that day would be!