All Comments on 'Show Your Tits, Show Your Tits Ch. 02a'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I liked it. The sex was hot. I was hoping for a three way with the college girl guide or a four way with Katana and her son. Nice alternative ending, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened?

You built up a story line with Katana and her son then just let it drop.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry to leave you hanging.

I did set up some ideas that I left unexplored, but figured they could be the subject of another chapter if there was enough interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A nicer ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicer But?

A nicer ending yes - a more popular ending, definitely, but not a better ending. The original ending was more challenging, it made readers uncomfortable but it was a much better story for that.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years agoAuthor
To anonymous.

I appreciate your taking the time to send you thoughts on the alternative endings to Show Your Tits.

beretta84beretta84over 6 years ago
2A..

all the way. nicely done.

RegularMoeRegularMoealmost 6 years ago
Nicer ending

Everyone to their tastes, but the whole “cuckolding” bit tends to get a little old. This ending seemed happier all the way around. Nicely done.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 5 years ago
Agree with RegularMoe

The first version presented a nice intro to cuckolding but that direction was ultimately limiting. The alternate route was a nice turn into other directions, many more possibilities. I agree with you that Katana and her son would be better worked in later as a foursome or mutual exhibitionism. Great work. Hope you revisit the piece and continue it, lots of possibilities with college kids, professors and parents. If you don't, that will be fine as well, the story ended nicely tied up. Must try some more of your work. Thanks.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Both Chapter 2 & 2a

Were good but 2a was a more respectable way of ending the Marriage.

Vstar67Vstar67over 4 years ago
This ending was better!

I liked this ending better. Left it open for more storylines and let Dad off the hook. That whole cuckhold thing just bothers me.

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

Nope. First one is better. I liked some of this alternate but, it didn't move me. Maybe if I read this one first. Still a great story. I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Better.

This ending is much better. I know that some people find 'cuckold' sexy, but I am certainly not one.

Even if it's fantasy, this is kind of a happy ending and nobody gets destroyed.

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago
Great Ending

I like this ending much much better. It leaves more additional chapters if desired and everyone is happy. I love it!!!!! Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your sutff.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

All I'll say is that this ending was a [little] better than the 'original' ending.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 3 years ago
Chapter 2a Better

Chapter 2a is better than Chapter 2 ending...but I would have preferred Bruce getting in shape with assistance from his wife, resulting in renewal of their sex life and marriage...Jacob hooking up with Jill...eventually getting married to her...but every year Jacob and mom have an anniversary encounter in New Orleans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a much better ending than the first one. Making him a cuck in the first version didn't connect, we didn't see anything like that in the whole story. Giving him Betty in this version worked. great story

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Like most everyone else, I think this was a much better version then the original.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/8/2022) Well.., this was more humane.., more hubby friendly.., I guess. Definitely sexier than the original ending, IMO. But it just felt rushed to me. Jill at the Daisy Dukes contest and Katana and Michael’s antics on the drive back could have been expanded upon. There was enough ammunition added here for a third chapter, IMO. Maybe I’m just greedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL. A guilt souvenir? That's the GREAT IDEA for fixing that crashing ball of catastrophe that was Chapter 2? Great. Now it's a crashing PLANET of catastrophe, only with a sadface smiley slapped on. Geezus. ASSTR authors were so much better at this.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

Szép történet volt, örvendek, hogy ez lett a vége. Gyönyörüen írsz. Írj nekem pár sort: bara_attila47@yahoo. com

TabooTales1TabooTales16 months ago

Just read this for the first time and I have to say the alternate ending isn't as good as the planned ending. It's fan service, true, but it also became quite unreal. The bit with Jill and Kat seemed out-of-place. The original ending took chances and challenged the reader. This one was more the Mega Happy Ending with Wayne and Garth. Still good - just forgettable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES