All Comments on 'Show Your Tits, Show Your Tits'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I loved it!! So very fucking hot. I'd love to see a followup chapter where they start fucking at home and cuckolds the husband.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
I just wish that I could give 10 stars

What an amazing, erotic, loving and actually believable tale. Something like this isn't beyond the relm of possibility. This is the very best story I have read in some tiny.

Thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Very, very good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

I almost wish you could write a sequel where she talks Bruce into getting back into shape and seduces him into sharing her with their son Jacob for sex, where she gets spit roasted and double penetrated by her husband and son.That would be so hot.

rufriterrufriteralmost 8 years ago
Twenty stars

One of the best I've ever read, and I'm not easily impressed

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 8 years ago
Fabulous!

Totally engaging for beginning to end. Great development to a steaming hot climax. Loved it. Will there be a part 2?

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the kind words.

I am fairly close to completing a second chapter. I had planned to stop there, but in light of the positive response I am rolling some ideas around my head for a chapter three.

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
Hawt!

Great story, great premise, nice buildup to a very plausible storyline. Where less is more, this totally shines. Not to sure another chapter would be needed. The dynamics of the story would change if more people were involved and make it less believable . 5 stars.

DelawaredogDelawaredogalmost 8 years ago
Need more

Great story would like to see more sex in her marriage bed,the family car. Have Mom find out who taught her Son. Have Mom try anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part 2

While Bruce is busy with his business and hanging out with his friend mother and son is busy fucking at home and everywhere even Bruce at home they still manage to fuck somewhere.

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
5 stars

Great story and I love how you developed not just the story line but the characters. Glad to hear there is more coming (pun intended). Can't wait for your next installment, thanks for sharing.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
As Always

I always enjoy reading your work. Please think about more dialog during the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with my fellow fans--this is one terrific story!

It's so cute when Jacob's mom "reached down, squeezed his ass, thought about all the diapers I'd wrapped around that perfect tush." This puts the focus on Jacob as her baby boy, who came out of her body, and whom mom taught so much to, starting with how to use the bathroom. But the kid ain't no baby any more. He's a young adult male who's grown a big fat mommy-pleaser and a pair of heavy hanging balls between his legs. Jacob's now ready willing and very very able to do justice to that hairy hole between his mother's thighs, the same hole he came out of. "God, your cunt is great, tight, hot, better than I ever dreamed!" That's how lots of sons, maybe down deep every last one of them, feel about their own mother's cunt. It is simply great, the greatest! It's the ultimate cunt of all their boyish dreams, and it draws out every drop of semen in their hot young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Hot !

This may be the Hottest mom and son story on lit! A chapter two of these two would be nice.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Great mother son story

Great writing, excellent job.. Very much a turn on. Thanks xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Magical

Some, no most, write. Then there's you.

You're a writer, a story teller. And great at both.

I loved this story. It was written as only a woman could. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Soooo well written

It was a pleasure to read some thing more than you have a big cock let's fuck. This was a story with a beginning, and end, and a awesome read between. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Readable Story

This is a really good write. It has something for most of the readers, especially those on the fence about their looks, and self esteem. More people should read this and think about their future on the course that they have been going at. Not all will get the same sexual results, but it should be fun getting back into the shape of a college student, only with experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sequel??

Please tell me there's a sequel to this I would love to see Jacob live with his mom forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOMB ???

Now the Womb is still in place, the Cervix was touched, he dumped a large amount of cum (sperm) in his mom, half her age would put her at 36, now will the workouts keep the belly flat for a short time, she should show around 5 months, and just to be honest, I have to give you 5 stars, if there were more I would give you more, good job writing this story !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved the story. Really, really hope there is more.

ekim22ekim22almost 8 years ago
Great job

I wish there was a LiTTLE more hesitance and voyeurism but thats just me. Great writing and story. Best one in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story, good job, wow. plz plz plz make a part 2 and 3 and 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wonderful story from a very talented writer. Images pop off the page, keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story......but

Great story in all aspects.....really enjoyed the read...... But the ending was a bit disappointing and unrealistic compared to the great storyline. A simple " but one day" at the end would have been a perfect finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Loved It

I agree with some of the other people that commented. I hope you write more chapter's. It would be amazing if we knew if the mom was satisfied with just living with her husband as a roommate. I was kind of disappointed in the ending but really it was a great story. Thank You for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My mom has the best tits!

She's just wearing her nightgown, and only her panties. She's in front of her lighted make-up mirror every night, which makes her tits clearly visible from the side. They're so round, and still firm, like a pair of nice oranges. Her nipples always seem to be hard, sticking out close to a half an inch. Even though she's my mom, she has the best tits I've seen, and I judge them all compared to hers. Sometimes she's wearing a tight tank top, with no bra, her nipples are impossible not to notice sticking out. She's got a nice ass too, and I can see a bulge in her panties where her pubic hair presses against them. When I'm stroking my cock, no matter who I'm thinking of, I can't help but imagine her tits. Before I know it, I begin thinking of my mother's body, then I'm imagining fucking her. I think of fondling her perfect tis, as I pound into her pussy in several different positions. My mom has a pretty face, and even though I feel guilty, I can't help thinking about how it looks as she's having an orgasm. The mixed look of pleasure/pain on her face, what she would sound like as I'm shooting my cum deep inside her pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

I loved it write more had me going the whole time mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You had me at Endemyon

In all the years I've been reading Literotica, this is only the second time I've spent the time to write a comment. I have no idea if your Nome De Plume is indicative of your real sex, but you really have it down. Excellent concept. Very well written. Incredibly engaging. You had me fantasizing she was my mom. I've never had sex with my mom, but the concept has always intrigued me. If it ever had happened, this is the way I would have liked for it to be. By the way, our son was conceived in a suite at the Windsor Court Hotel in New Orleans on a Sunday morning after being guests at the Crew Endymion Ball in the SuperDome in1987. We love Hawaii, but New Orleans has always been our special place. Now every time I go back there I will have 2 fantasies to relive. Many thanks

junren65junren65over 6 years ago
The very best I've read...

...on this website/forum. You are a superb writer and teller of probably the best sex ever.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I made it to page 2

Great story. Thank you. I could picture everything as you walked through your story.

Well done.

Before the end of page 2, I succumed to my desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well-Written

5 stars, but the excessive description of her body and her feelings about being in shape were excessive.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 5 years ago
Loved it

I especially loved the slow build up. I got a chance to get a good feeling for all the characters before we moved on to the pay off. Great sex, awesome showing of every joyful part. Then the second round. Even more intense than the first. You had me locked in every inch of the way. 5 stars and a don't look behind because I'm following you now. On to your Literotica Universe piece. Thanks for taking the time to write, I know how hard it can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NOBODY !

NOBODY--can write a sex scene as well as you. I've read a lot of porn, but you're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon

Hot, hot writing. You’re there f’ing and swearing. Good description of Mardi Gras

writerjabwriterjabalmost 2 years ago

Great opening! A bit surprised though an 18 year old man can be so expert with his technique, but still I liked how the story was written from the mother’s point of view!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Proofread. Grammar not perfect. Good story

jesemmojesemmo7 months ago

Great story! I loved their relationship and the sex was perfect. But, there needs to be more. There relationship can't end and never exist again. At least one more chapter.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

Kitűnően megírt gyönyörű történet, nagyon élveztem a szex leírását. Lehet így is szeretni egy MILF anyát.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...