All Comments on 'Shower Encounter'

by sparkle8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spa Shower

Had a nice encounter with an older gent in the shower. He wanted to suck my big cock, so I let him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BRILLIANT! BRAVO! TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+) GUYS, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG IF YOU READ IT!

This is a very, very good First Time Gay Male story.

The author smoothly moves the protagonist deeper and deeper into MM territory.

The story very accurately mirrors a nice, erotic, and borderline romantic, sex fantasy of a bi curious guy.

I was outright propositioned several times over the years. I was flattered & tempred each time but had to politely decline in no uncertain terms for various reasons. [When i lived in small communities i was afrain my wife could find out; when we moved to a mega city, i had an affair at work with a very attractive woman who meant a lot to me.] It was not meant to be, it was not in the stars the day i was born.

burneyfallenburneyfallenover 10 years ago
oh god

I was so turned on by this story you nailed the erotic pace that I needed.

thank you

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadover 10 years ago
Short 'n' sweet

As brief stories go, this was good: credible set-up, satisfactory outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Will there be more chapters, this has the makings of some hot stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delicious

I woke up in a playful mood and wandered onto Literotica's website and thought I'd look for something new. Minutes later I was reading "Shower" and in no time, I was firming up. I cooled my jets....and now am going to see if you have another story for me.

Gary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous