All Comments on 'Shower Head'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good

I like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Realistic

Great and realistic story. My sister-in-law and I had an affair for several years. Some of the best, most loving, most trusting sex ever. She was married to my ex-wife's brother, who was a conservative douche bag of a lawyer. A missionary position with the lights out kind of guy. Once she and I acknowledged we were both interested we would fuck at least every week, sometimes 2-3 times. Her home, my home, hotels, family vacations, even my office. She was playful, an exhibitionist, a risk taker and a whole lot of fun. She would say yes to anything, anywhere. We even had some threesomes with mutual friends. I miss those days!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well you're a fucking asshole ape dear annony so let;s see you write something better

gave it a 5

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Wouldn't

Say it's the best I have ever read but it's the best posted here today.

Three stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nice story to start a nice sex relationship between sister-in-law and brother-in-law. Nice hot sex and both very willing to continue. Nice, arousing and good results. Cannot wait until the next chapter or 2.

Thank you .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed this one

Like your style, you give a quick background without getting lost in the details and personal fantasies I.E. (my 15" schlong), thank you for that. The story was an easy read, we understand the characters, the description of the action was straightforward and to the point, and believeable.... That made the story more erotic and enjoyable....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...