Shower Sex and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never felt so humiliated or so turned on. The longer I was down there, the more they berated me, calling me all kinds of names, telling me how they were gonna take my woman from me, how she would never want my little cock again. They would ruin her for me."

They were also calling her a bitch, and a cunt, and a whore and a slut. They were telling me how they were going to stretch that bitch's cunt out, and leave her walking funny for a week. They would fuck her so deep I wouldn't be able to get all those babies out.

"She gonna be a whore for good" Brian said, inches from my face as I continued to search her pussy for his semen.

What he didn't know was that by now, I was in heaven. Heather was a whore, and her being a whore for good was perfectly fine with me, but I was a part of it as well. The harder they pushed me the more turned on I became.

"That's enough" she said as she pushed me away. Rob slid between her legs and slowly, gently slid his thick shaft into her wet pussy. She moaned as he gently thrust. He leaned into her, and they gently, passionately kissed. They were not fucking they were making love.

And I was back to taking pictures. I framed the shots perfectly, catching their eyes locked, catching her tell him I love you as he did in return. When he was ready to cum, she directed me to take his cock in my mouth and show them all how good a cock sucker I was.

I did. Fervently trying to take his cock to the base, but to no avail. But, I did take his load of cum and swallow it right down.

They all curled up on the sofa, hands exploring Heather body continually as they sat reliving the last hour or so.

Then, the doorbell rang and Heather got up to go answer it. No hesitation, she was a whore today. I watched her tight ass ascend the stairs. She came back down with two complete strangers. I still don't know who they were or whether she knew them previously. But, she fucked them, along with Brian, Oliver and Rob and I sucked all the cum out of her pussy.

That continued all day, and I had to suck every load out of her. There were some who were not ready for that display, and were disgusted. By this point, I was so turned on that disgusting them turned me on even more. The more I caused a reaction, ANY reaction, the more intensely I drank in the cum.

Throughout the day, she stopped to eat. She stopped to use the bathroom. But, she wanted the 24 hours, so even when she was dead tired, between rounds, she had someone's cock in her hand or someone fondling her or stroking her, or me licking her.

She kept track of the number of guys. In all, 17 different guys fucked her multiple times that day. I couldn't even guess the number of loads of cum. I didn't know several of them, and there was one that neither one of us knew, and she fucked his just as eagerly as the rest

The next morning, Heather, Rob and I were the only ones there and Rob was getting ready to leave. She pushed him back on the bed and began t kiss him. They simply made out. Passionately. I heard their whispers. I knew that he was a part of her life whether I liked it or not, and that this may be our dynamic for good.

Because, I heard all this as I was sucking his cock. I was to give him goodbye head while they made out. When he came, he shoved his cock deep into my throat. There wasn't much cum now. He was drained. They never acknowledged me in any other way while I performed on him. And then he was getting dressed to leave.

She followed him out, still in her bra and garter, her hair a sweaty mess, and walked him to his car door. She kissed him one more time, for our neighbors to see if they cared to look. I am not sure any of them did, because it was never mentioned.

She came back in and bounced up to the bedroom.

"I need a shower and some sleep" she said. "That was so fucking hot". Before I could respond, she said "Come and fuck me in the shower."

We fucked in the shower and made love back in the bed. It was gentle and passionate and warm. She curled up on my shoulder and fell quickly asleep. She slept for several hours, but I did not.

I was getting horny all over again as I stared at her face and watched the mounds of her breasts rise and fall as she slept.

12