Showers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A powerful thrust of my dick made her scream "YES!!!"

My waist was now flush with her ass. I spread her cheeks in attempt to get deeper, slow and long withdrawals with quick and deep thrusts. The pace changes were driving her wild. I grabbed both tits from the sides to help guide my thrusts. She pulled at my headboard. She tried to hold back, but I wasn't about to let her. I wanted to hear her. Our bodies slapped against each other. She pulled the sheets to her mouth to muffle her passionate moans. I took one hand and played with her asshole, never actually penetrating, just rubbing, teasing and pushing. She reached back over her shoulder and grabbed my neck, pulling my chest to her back. I used one hand on her waist to pull her in to me to meet my thrusts, the other hand on her throat to show her my power, my control. In the position we were in, I had to provide short quick strokes, but I made sure she felt every last one of them. I think I pushed her pussy to the limit, because she started shaking and bucking.

Sam leaned into my ear, said "I love you, Daddy" and released a sexy growl as her pussy tightened. Her body exploded, her cum flowed down both our thighs. That's all I needed and I couldn't hold back.

"Baby, I'm cumming too!" I roared and let my dick squirt and spit cum into Sam's love hole. It seemed like an eternity I was cumming. My cum joined Sam's and ran down our legs. We stayed still for a few minutes, and then rolled together. Lying on our sides, I stroked Sam's face, kissed the back of her neck. We were covered in sweat.

"We need a shower."

"You see where showers lead us" and we both laughed.

We closed our eyes to catch a nap. "Oh yeah, I guess I never really knew, but I love you too, Cricket."

"I know you do, that's another reason I came back."

With a slight chuckle, we started to drift off. "Malcolm, next time I'll let you win, so I can I can treat you!"

After a couple hours of sleep and rest, we both woke up.

"Pick a number between one and ten."

"Six," I guessed.

"You're right, you win. I guess it's my turn to treat you. I think we need another shower."

Let's just say, we didn't leave my apartment for the rest of that weekend.

12