All Comments on 'Showing a Black Man His Place'

by StyxVenom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
White Slave!

GREAT Fantasy! You know many guys have fantasies of being slaves to BIG, BLACK DICKS! KEEP'EM CUMIN!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please continue

Another great story from you. Please keep them coming, I love your subject matter.

justwantmorejustwantmorealmost 17 years ago
What I would do to be in that position

Just to have a black man order me to suck his cock and lick his balls, taking complete control is such a fantasy of mine. I would love to be in this position and if anyone reads this and would like to accomodate this 50 y0 white male, in sarasota fl, please email me at justwantmore1@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantasy

I dream about being made a slave for black cock and fantasise about being forced to serve any black cock my master says.I even dream about letting black tramps use and abuse my body over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

count me in!!

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
WOW

I would love to experience this story!!!

Please write more to this story!!

What will happen tomorrow night? I'm dying to find out!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not sure of the racial comments

Sex is sex, not politics,I am unsure your story was sex, or a black man trying to impress someone, white wife, big dick, I have sucked alot of dicks both white and black. Not all or even most black dudes have bigger dicks, I knew a white dude who had 11 inches and his wife was asiasan, go figure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

There is just something about the Black Men that they have a power over me. I just feel they are superior and I am inferior when I am around them. They are Real Men and I am not.I am really intimidated by them and ready to do anything they tell me to just to please them so they won't be mad at me.It makes me really submissive around them.I feel like I should do whatever they want.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Payback for slavery

The title is a bit deceiving, A black man's place should always be on top with his cock in a white mouth or ass. As reparations for slavery, all white men should be willingly sucking black cock as a moral obligation. White wives, sons and daughters should be serving as sex slaves for blacks too (white slavery is OK, black slavery is wrong.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big black cock slave

Black men have always been superior to white men. Their cocks have a power of me that I can’t explain but every time I see one I almost always suck it and get my little ass fucked by it. I know I was meant to serve black men and I gladly do. Their cum is so potent that it fills me with desire for more. I’ve. Been so feminized by bbc cum that my tits are getting bigger and my ass is getting rounder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fooled

Title fooled me - I was hoping for white top black bottom as they are so few and far between.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 3 years ago

Loved it.This story could almost have been written by me.I have had this same fantasy for a long time,to suck and fuck a black man. Thank you for the fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d love to give myself to a black man while my wife and his white wife watches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous