All Comments on 'Showing Dad Who's Boss'

by Bullstud108

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the up front warning.

I was able to avoid reading any of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it good job

2p1k32p1k3over 7 years ago
Size

How a man uses his cock is infinitely more important than size. Just illuminating how he is a better lover than his father is enough. That is illustrating in what ways does he satisfy a woman's desire before his own nut is busted.

The size of a woman's this are the same. You may have much more favorable reaction is earned by using vague terms such as massive, long, thick, et cetera because it lets the user decide what is large. Forcing your opinion on what is 'large', only detracts from the story.

In addition, he would have to be using a condom to prevent knocking a woman up. Even precum has seed in it and the virility of his semen, as told by you, would have put his girlfriend in the family way within the year.

Psychologically, if the protagonist plans to claim his mother as a lover, then he simply must despise his father. Or at least he is apathetic towards his father. There fails to be any other way around that.

By claiming the mother, he is intentionally hurting his father. So the protagonist either fails to care who he hurts, or he does care and wants to hurt his father.

That this helps you improve in writing and this story, pray do I. Grateful for you sharing your time and Force; May you ask the Goddess to eternally alight your path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

While a lot of the descriptions were actually pretty good, I don't like the part where he's so self centered and always brags about himself. Compare to AdmiralSquish's work, his characters are just as unreal in the size department, but it somehow sounds more tasteful. I suggest you look to his work for ideas for improvement.

Bullstud108Bullstud108over 7 years agoAuthor
Bc of feedback...

I won't be continuing this story line, at least not here. I tried to appeal to an audience that is not as large here as I had thought it would be, and instead attracted a bunch if people who are not into this stuff. I'm sorry for those who wanted me to continue it, but I feel like I have to write to the general audience. I will post stories according to what the general public here like in relation to what I like. Thanks for all the honey comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuation?

You said you'll continue the story line but not here. Mind telling me where? I actually like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't mind the haters

I find the story very engrossing, I love the descriptions, the relationship between the stud and his girlfriend and the direction the story is taking. I implore you, even if you don't receive many accolades for your talent and your storytelling, there are plenty of readers that would be very happy if you continued the series. I, for one, hope you do. Keep up the good work!

Bullstud108Bullstud108over 7 years agoAuthor
For those of you that want to read the rest

I haven't been focusing on the continuation of this story, but if you really want me to I'll work on it and decide if I want to post it here or some other site. I'll work on it if y'all really want me to post the continuation. Thanks so much!

Saberfang9080Saberfang9080over 7 years ago
Need part 2

i love stories like this must see part 2

Beaut4lifeBeaut4lifeabout 7 years ago
What a stud

I really enjoyed that, I'm a bottom gay, and have been f'd by a man named Chris, just like this story. He was the master, and reminded me when I got out of line. Where will you continue the story, here or another forum?

HandWrittenHandWrittenabout 7 years ago

i really enjoyed this story too! please let us know where you plan to post the next chapter other than here (if you do work on it)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please don't abandon this

The point of fantasy is to present what is acknowledged as impossible or highly unlikely as a wonderful fiction so that it can be explored. Therefore, so the fuck what if his cock is impossible large, that doesn't make the gratification of putting myself into the scenario any less fan-fucking-tastic.

There is too much potential here to leave off after one chapter. Leslie needs to be gloriously knocked up, at the very least. PLEASE keep this going to whatever logical father-shaming conclusion you foresee.

modestusmodestusover 6 years ago
Keep up the good work!!!

Please don't let the story go to waste.

It's always unfortunate when writers leave story lines abandoned...

I'm sure that is difficult but I'm sure we would enjoy it.

2p1k32p1k3over 6 years ago
Agree Do I.

That is, the continuation of the story would be very interesting, feel do I.

However, Anonymous misses that there is a good point to being critical; That is to help the future chapters be even better. Those who are critical without that objective of 'helping' someone else, are harming themselves more than anyone else.

MoreOver, ever 'fantastic' element in a story inhibits the ability of others in suspension of their disbelief. Of course it is fiction, that only means there are already existing hurdles for the reader to overcome. Everyone is different in how far they are willing to suspend their disbelief, but the issue is still there.

Extraneously and intentionally adding unreal elements to a story, only serves to limit the potential audience to whom the author is writing.

harrykuntzharrykuntzalmost 5 years ago
By all means, continue the story.

This is a good story and should definitely be continued. I do think some things are so over the top as to detract some. For example, perhaps 15 inches would be enough to convey that Chris is not your ordinary neighborhood stud or porn star, but the one in 500 million who really hit the jackpot. Another example is the girl putting her entire finger into his cockhole. Or the orgasm lasting five minutes. But toned down slightly, this has all the elements. I disagree with the critic who objects to Chris' boastfulness. It is refreshing to have a superstud who knows what he has been endowed with and sees no reason to pretend not to. Let's see him seduce his mother and reduce his father to a cocksucking, asshole-licking cuckold. And perhaps marry Leslie before he impregnates her, but with the understanding that he will go on fucking several other babes per day and generate dozens or hundreds of babies per year. Perhaps you can move it forward fifteen or twenty years, when he is fucking his daughters and producing his children who will also be grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL. Should be categorized under sci fi....or maybe humor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous