Showing Dad Who's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having so much experience in fucking, I learned how to focus outside of the intended pleasure my girls gave me. I could focus on how hot Angie's tits looked, bouncing and jiggling all over the place with my hard thrusts, and her bulging stomach. I could see a clear outline of my cock though the lean skin of it. I loved looking at her pussy as I rammed into her with unyielding force. I was literally fucking her inside out, as I was bringing some pussy flesh along with me when I pulled out to bang back in. It looked beautifully stretched out, tight around my thick prick.

I looked great in a fuck as well. My abs were the main driving force and they were on a high as they flexed and rippled, making the fucking motion I was so dependent on. As they usually did during a workout or a fuck, they showed pumping veins along my entire torso you wouldn't normally see. My big arms flexed as well, keeping my balance above the squealing bitch I was impaling. My ripped chest was heaving, mimicking my lungs that were providing the necessary oxygen for my powerful muscles.

As I admired our fucking bodies I felt her cervix start to give into my harsh pounding. I grinned as I felt her last line of defense into her womb succumb to my strength, and in one, super strong thrust, powered by abs, back, and arms, I broke into her womb. At this, poor Angie squealed like a pig in a slaughterhouse and clawed at my triceps. Her legs had been wrapped around my tight, sexy ass the entire time but now they flexed with enough strength to make it hard for me to pull out and drive back in.

She was cumming continuously, about ten or twelve times every five minutes. My awesome girth, numerous thick veins, and rough cock skin did not allow a single square millimeter of pussy go without cock grinding pleasure. Every time she came she held my back, neck, or pecs, and squeezed and scratched hard, which I didn't mind. My dangerous weapon was lodged deep inside her now, and was fucking her brutally raw.

"FUCKING SHIT CHRIS YOU'RE THE BIGGEST STUD EVERRRR!!" She said overcome by another orgasm.

"HARDER CHRIS BABY!! HARDEER!! AAAARRRRHGGGG!! FASTER!! CHRIIIIIIIIIISSSS!!" She couldn't control her slutty impulses to spur my Ultra Stud instincts further into destroying her internally. To say a few final words till she passed out she brought me in close and said, a little whisper, "knock me up, Chris. Please?"

At the sound of this I was startled. Not of the statement of course, I had heard that almost every single time I plunged my meat in anyone's cunt. Time and time again I had been asked to impregnate the girl I was banging, and they always begged. I had only blown up inside an unprotected girl three times: and those are my four kids as of now. But that is to be explained later.

I was actually considering it, as her cunt wasn't outstanding, but her body was. I always knocked up pretty girls that didn't fuck me very often, so that it wouldn't be such a loss to my daily fucks. Angie wouldn't be fucking me anytime soon after this, and she would probably leave too, so she was really a perfect candidate.

My balls started bunching up between my thighs thinking of having fathered five, maybe six babies, inflating my ego and pride as I groaned loudly but deeply as my orgasm struck. Leslie's mouth popped off my swollen nuts.

"I'm gonna fucking give this cunt a nut shower!!" I said, still close to her, whispering, as my baby cream rose up my massive shaft. Then it splattered into her unprotected womb. I swear I even heard it. I groaned and moaned as my five minute long orgasm blasted into the exhausted and orgasming Angie, who was about to pass out. I raised myself from her as I felt her belly stretching to accommodate my incredible load. Her bellybutton was rubbing my pumped, ripped abs and the hairs matted on them with sweat. I loved stretching girls out with my loads. It gave me an idea of what they would look like if they were pregnant with my seed. And with Angie, who now passed out, it was very sexy to see it since she was definitely pregnant. My seed hadn't failed once.

As my orgasm subsided and the postorgasm tremors passed through my gonads and cock, I pulled out of the now limp cum bucket. Because of my girth, not a single drop had been able to escape the pressure built inside her. So as I pulled out slowly, my swollen veins were the first to scrape back cum. Then the large, curvy bell head pulled quite a lot with the out turned rim. Finally, the purple head came out with a pop, and a cascade of thick sperm was released from her overworked cunt with considerable pressure. Her belly went back to normal, for now, and the load died down.

I relaxed my cock and just stared at its beauty, covered completely in its own load. The cum that had squirted out of Angie's cunt had landed right on my meat, which was still completely hard. My lower abs and nuts had been coated well too, and I began spreading the heavy man sauce all over my abs. I closed my eyes, loving the feeling of it.

Then I heard movement behind me and I felt Leslie come around my large frame and kneel next to me. From kneeling I went down and relaxed in the same place I was, sitting on my feet. My balls were surprisingly not in the way.

"You came in her hard. She was unprotected. Is that what you two were whispering about?" She said sad faced, holding back tears. Leslie had wanted me to knock her up since my first fuck, which was also hers. I had come inside her that day but she had not yet had her first period and wasn't fertile. Nothing happened. Ever since, she asked me often to cream her without the pill. But I always refused with a good reason. She was the best cunt in town, and the only one that could take me back to back daily. I had promised her that one day I would nut in her so hard it would hurt, but she wanted it at the moment she asked.

When I knocked up a girl named Nancy, after fucking her for a few weeks, Leslie was furious. She threw a fit and cried and tried hard to ignore me, which didn't really work since she couldn't resist my cock. She did the same thing the other two times. Finally, on the third one I got tired of reasoning peacefully.

She was basically screaming at me while my parents were away. While she did so I got sick of it so I sped towards her and grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up so that her eyes were even with mine. I then advanced to the wall and pinned her between the wall and my sweaty, shirtless body. She screamed the whole way and I shut her up by holding my hand to her mouth tightly. She was scared. I let go of her shoulders since the friction from my body and the wall were enough to hold her up. Then I yelled at her, "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING DISRESPECT. I AM YOUR MASTER AND YOU RESPECT ME. I FUCK YOU EVERY DAY AND FEED YOU DINNER. BE THANKFUL BITCH AND SHUT THE FUCK UP." She hasn't complained ever since. Then I let her fall to the floor and ripped her clothes out, and then my own workout pants and jockstrap. I was so angry I cock slapped her until her cheeks were bright red with my engorged cock. Then I kicked her out naked and called some other slut to service me at night. We had a whole master-slave thing going on, and we both took it seriously, so her screaming at me was more than enough reason for me to do that.

This time was different though. She just cried and informed me of what she thought I might not have known. She knew her cousin was pregnant for sure.

She lowered her head and sobbed quietly while I just looked at her. Then I pulled her to my sweat soaked chest and cum smeared abs and hugged her. She was surprised and she covered her face with her hands. She was on my left side. My cummy hands caressed her hair while I rocked back and forth, comforting the frustrated babe.

She knew very well that every woman that had ever set eyes on me wanted to have my children. Every girl I fucked had at some point in our acquaintance asked me to impregnate her. I almost always declined, except for now and the other three girls. And I understood that she thought she was entitled to having multiple of my children, considering she was my favorite person in the whole world.

Truth is, she really is my favorite person in the world. Not because she is the best I've had in bed, but because her personality is the best. To the rest of the world she was a slutty, shallow cheerleader that only cared about her looks and hung studs. But she is like that only outside our relationship. The truth is I'm the only man that's ever entered her, kissed her, or even dated her. No male in school dares go near her. I let her talk to guys and I know she has a few guy friends but they know where the line is. Only I lay a hand on her.

She is also the only girl I've kissed or kissed sensually. I never kiss girls during sex, believe it or not. My height, strength and the fact that my cock is hard not to focus on completely is a huge factor in evading the awkward push I would have to give girls so that I don't break my self promise. And I've never had to do that thankfully.

She's the only girl I hang out with clothes on, too. Sometimes I take her out to the movies, restaurants, fairs, parks, or just my or her house to watch a show. Of course, every time we go out we end up making out hotly and my cock hard and ready to go at it, but it's different with her.

On those after date fucks, I don't bang her like I do other sluts. It usually involves foreplay and deep kissing. I eat her cunt out, a privilege for her and her alone, and then I start off with slow, loving sex. I make love to her. Then as the night goes on I pound her silly, but she rarely passes out. She's the only girl I sleep with. She sleeps with me in my room, at least five out of seven days of the week as long as we're both in town. She lays her head on my hairy pecs and wraps her legs around one of mine, while my arms hug her tight to my muscled body.

I fucking love this chick with all my heart.

And that makes it understandable that she begs for my babies. And my reasons were not limited to how good her cunt was. I also didn't want to lower her down to a teenage slut level. I felt that she would be looked as as "another of Chris's sluts" and I didn't want that for her. She deserves my child but not the labeling of society as a slut. She isn't one, since she only bangs me. She's committed to me and she doesn't have to be. And I am committed to her too.

That being said I felt heartbroken that I had essentially made her cry. She sobbed on my still heaving chest and her hands had moved from her face to my cord-like obliques, her arms wrapping around my upper abs. Her tits were pressed on my abs and her head was on her favorite place: the cleavage between my massive, mountain like pecs.

"Your day will come, darling. You know I love you." I said softly, still a little bit out of breath. She kept sniffing and tears kept going down her cheek, though a at a slower rate.

I got off the bed, leaving her there. My cum smeared cock dripping all over the floor. I picked the unconscious Angie up and carried her to the couch in front of the TV. I had to go past the stairs and the open door, but I didn't care if my parents saw me. If fact, I wanted them to see me.

After setting her down on the couch to rest I came back to find Leslie taking off the sheets. I helped her and we put down a fresh bed cover, with a comfy sheet. She wouldn't look me in the eye once. Then I picked her up in my arms, getting a soft protest, but no resistance. I took her to the bathroom to clean up. She didn't really need to clean up, but I did, and I didn't want to go in there without her.

I had calmed down now, and she wasn't crying anymore though it was clear she was very salty. I laid down on the big jacuzzi I usually bathed in with her and started filling it up. After a few minutes it was full to my desired level.

"Come on, Les, it's ready." I beckoned to the hot water. She was leaning against the wall, not looking at me, with her arms crossed on her chest. Still, she gave in and got in the tub. She had plenty of room to lay down, which she did, and I pulled her to me. My dad had gotten it custom made so that I could fit in it, so it was absolutely huge compared to other Jacuzzis.

I moved around and moved her around till we were comfortable in the water. She was on top of me, a little to the side. Her tits were mashed against my left pec, and she was rubbing her cunt on my hairy abs, almost humping them. I held her head with my right hand and led her face to my own, giving her a long, sensual kiss. We inserted our tongues in each other's mouths, and she stopped sniffing and shedding tears. Her left hand was pressed against my right pec and her right was wrapped around my thick neck.

We made out for about ten minutes and I just couldn't keep holding my nut in. My cock was laying on my leg under water, rock hard and ready for a long fuck session. My balls were swollen and blue with pressure from the amount of man cream in them. As a stud with overactive nuts, I am very familiar with blue balls. And since I have a creamy shade of white for skin, they literally get blue. They swell to the size of small watermelons and ache like hell on earth.

I decided it was time to actually bathe, so I grabbed the soap and rubbed it all over Leslie while her tongue still jabbed mine, and then she took it up after I was done. We did the same to dry each other off and off we went to bed. I slapped her firm ass and she giggled and shook it at me a little. The babe was asking for it.

When she got there she threw herself on the bed, giggling, and covered up her awesome jugs. I got on top of her and took her hands away and buried my face in her deep cleavage. I lashed at the mammaries with my tongue and nibbled at her nipples making her squirm. My cock was rock hard but still dangling under its own weight so that it brushed her pussy and clit. She thrashed each time it brushed by. She needed my cock real bad. I did this to her for about ten minutes.

Then I laid on top of her, putting my head level with hers so I could kiss her. Since I am so tall, when our heads are level, her tits are on the top of my thinly furred chest and her pussy is on my second row of abs. She likes rubbing herself on my abs and sometimes even gets off in the morning when I'm still asleep. Of course I wake up when I feel the warm splash all over my abdomen, but it's a very pleasant way to wake up.

I gave each of her pebble like nipples a kiss and then I straightened up, still on my knees, displaying my ripped and perfectly proportioned physique. I flexed my cock and abs while she glared at me, making it rise. The shaft pulsed its way up in the air, until it reaches as far up as it could. The farthest I've been able to raise it is up to my nipples, about a foot away from me. The massive purple head reaches to my pretty nips and my shaft is long enough to separate it to a foot away from me, which is very impressive and I pat myself on the back with pride each time I see my meat.

And Leslie was proud to be able to take such a monster too, since she was staring at it with more admiration than I ever could have.

I grabbed it with both hands and aimed it at her wide open gash. Leslie had a shit ton of control of her cunt, and she could make it gape at my cock, and it was super hot. It helped me impale her and it also meant more cunt juice. She was also tight as a vice. Like she was a virgin. When she was actually a virgin, she wasn't as tight as she is now. Then as I kept pounding her over the years I noticed that I had dilated her so much that she was getting loose. I found a way to pretty much tell her that she was less tight than before, and she found a way to tighten up. She started doing vaginal exercises for strength and stamina and she became how she is now: a cunt bodybuilder. She has crushed soda cans and plastic bottles in there, and made me cum just by squeezing me. She can make a milking motion somehow in there and she literally makes me scream and cum in less than an hour. And that's impressive because I usually don't cum for at least an hour and a half.

Thinking of what was expecting me I stared at the hole I owned. I pressed my purple head on her soaked labia and the whole head disappeared into a pool of lady liquid. I kept dipping in and came to the halfway mark, where I met my long time rival: her cervix. I had dilated that and wrecked it enough times so that any normal guy could get in without even noticing, but I was no normal guy. Knowing this I positioned myself for power fucking my bitch. Both arms were around her legs so that her knees were almost on her shoulders. Right hand clutching her neck from behind her, not squeezing but for pulling back, since my cock reaches up there, and left hand clutching a tit for me to suck. I switched tits constantly, or just hold the front of her neck if I had already worked with them, which I now had.

Once I got into position I pulled out, which required quite a bit of strength since she was so damn tight. Then with a mini war cry I plunged back in, making her scream and cum. I continued this motion, each time making her cum under me, and eventually I defeated, once again, her cervix. It gave in and gave me access to her extra deep womb. Now the real fucking began.

I pulled out almost all the way until my very tip was the only thing stretching her out, and then, with a strength only a man as powerful as I am could muster, I hammered myself back in, getting a satisfactory, yet painful, screech from Leslie. I shoved almost my entire length in, with about 15 inches in her and at least four outside. I stayed there for a bit, and then repeated, getting the same results. She started clenching me like she wanted to rip off my monster. She actually could have done that to any other man, but again, I am no ordinary man.

As I drilled her cunt I could feel every ridge of her muscular trench fighting back at me. The dilated hole was trying to push the oversized invader back out, but it could not match me. The tightness made me moan and shout from time to time of course, especially when she had a major orgasm, but I usually kept my cool, as I usually did. With other girls, I didn't want to make it obvious I was in deep pleasure, so I just stayed quiet and let them make all the racket. But with Leslie that was almost impossible.

Through the speed at which my hips were shoving my cock in my girl, the sloshing and slapping sounds of the motion, and her screams as well as mine, I thought of what my dad was thinking through all of this. Could he be jacking off while my mom sleeps? Or could he be banging mom at the same time? Maybe he was throat fucking her right outside my door, listening to his hot stud son smash his slutty girlfriend? I wanted to know, but I was pretty sure he was at least fucking mom. They actually fucked quite often, and I knew it was good too. But that was no problem, because I could easily outfuck my dad.

Like I was doing now, as was evidenced by the slow trickle of fresh blood running down the muscles in my back.

While I was lost in thought I had sped up and increased in thrust strength, driving a lust crazed Leslie to sexual insanity. Now, because of that, she added a new set of fingernail prints to my famously scarred back, many of which she had done herself. I had scars all over my back, specifically my shoulder blades, from girls that I had fucked extra hard. It was made famous in the guys locker room, when I took my shirt off in the showers and a very observant geeky kid asked me what had happened to my back. I said, "A cheerleading squad happened, kiddo." Which was true, since I had recently been scratched up deeply by almost every babe in varsity cheer. But I felt pride in those scars, since they showed how far I could take sex. They are a testimony of my life whenever I got a hard-on. Some would think that it might look unattractive to have ugly scars on my very attractive back muscles, but it looked good to girls. They are marks of experience, and that's worth a lot.