Showing Dad Who's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, as her poor pussy collapsed once again on my cock due to an earth shattering orgasm, she marked me for the millionth time, and I didn't mind at all. It only stung a little, since the pleasure outranked by far pain. My steady fuck speed didn't change, and I was still holding tight to her. At this point I was all the way in and I could feel my cock head reaching up to her neck almost.

She had always been a squirter, and when she came she showered my balls and abs with sticky cum. And her ass was bathed in her own cum because my bunched up nuts were slapping her ass hard with each of my thrusts. She was all bruised and barely conscious. And I didn't give a shit whether or not she was awake. Today was my day, and I was gonna have a whole lot of fun.

My balls were almost in pain with the intense swelling, and I could no longer hold it in. I kept pumping into her even as my immense load forcefully spilled in her super stretched womb. I released a wild growl as the first shot left my shaft.

As my load traveled forcefully into her and my hips kept pummeling her, she squealed and thrashed like a pig. She was having a long, intense orgasm and she was taking it out on me. And that was just fine! It enhanced my own orgasm.

After a while my orgasm subsided, and she just wheezed, completely limp. I slowly fucked her puffy pussy lips and lowered myself to place a hickey on her cheek and kiss her. I was in a kneeling push up position, so when i lowered myself and my heaving pecs and her heaving tits met she shuddered, squeezing my cock and the last ounces of cream inside it.

Then I got close to her ear and whispered, "My conquest begins tomorrow," before switching places with her and falling asleep with her cum bloated tummy mashing against my sweaty one.