All Comments on 'Showing My Shaved Cock'

by sensualstories

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
HOT

NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WIFE TO COME INTO THE PICTURE AND THEM TAKING EACH OTHERS COCKS IN THEIR MOUTHS...! BETTY jo xoxo

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Now that fantastic story

I really love reading your story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I can't wait to see where this goes. I love being told what to do, I guess that's my submissive side.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 6 years ago
Good story

Loved your story, loved the slow tease. Left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

Really enjoyed this. My first m/m experience ended with him swallowing my cum and then stroking out a huge load onto my wet cock. Good times...

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
that was interesting

my wife lined me up with a guy to do this with, she was wet for days after, all i had to do was talk about it and she instantly got wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Hot...

I definitely would have sucked you too, especially seeing you pull your pants down to reveal a sexy pair of panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic

Very erotic story...i shaved my pubic area after a divorce, because i thought it looked better...when i started dating i didn't know what i would say when i had sex with the next woman i dated...not a one of them ever brought up the subject...I did seem to get more blow jobs during that period....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am in my mid sixties and have never thought about shaving my cock and balls, until now. Loved your story and would like to see where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t have any pubic hair either I love how sexy and exposed I feel when I’m naked , I actually get off when others seem shocked at my lack of hair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love being hairless. My wife prefers me hairless too. At her explicit request, I had all of my pubic hair eliminated by laser and electrolysis. We don't hide the fact that I'm permanently hairless, and she's fully bushed. In fact, she will often mention it whenever the subject of pubic hairstyles arises.

Guys are usually a bit put off by this information, but the ladies are always curious and often want a look. They can, of course. Showing off my bald bits always causes a rock hard erection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualstories@sensualstories
221 Followers
I enjoy a variety of stories from mature with younger, step mom, bi curious stories where the curious one is seduced, and mmf stories where the woman directs the guys in what she wants them to do to each other which she watches awhile, then eventually joins in. I also like nu...