Showing My Shaved Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy said "Wow. I had no idea the hardness extended under the balls and all the way to the asshole."

I said "Yes. It is like that entire area is an extension of your cock and is meant to be played with, from the cock, to the balls, under the balls, and even the asshole. For me, it is all very sexual areas. I think if guys can get over their homophobia feeling about their asshole, they would find they would love it played with."

Jimmy said "Well, I have learned a lot today. I'm not sure if I am ready to finger your asshole, but, I will tell you what, I will finger all around it for you."

Then he started rubbing all over that area. Once he did this, he had me ready to cum in about a minute. I told him this, and he then quickly laid me on my back and pushed my legs over my head. He then stroked my cock toward my mouth with one hand, as his other hand massaged my balls and rubbed around the asshole area. He then said "Now be a good boy and eat your cum for me. I want to watch it shoot in your mouth and you taste it and eat it."

My cock was now about 3 inches from my mouth as it started exploding my cum into my open mouth. Most of it landed inside my mouth, but some of it landed on my face. It was a very sexy, naughty feeling for me. I loved it.

Jimmy was smiling. He said "Show me your cum in your mouth."

I opened my mouth wide and made sure he could see it. Then he said "Swirl your tongue around the cum like you love tasting it."

I did as he told me. The taste was a little bitter, but I enjoyed the stickiness of it. It actually wasn't that bad.

He said "Now be a good boy and swallow it all for me," which I gladly did.

Afterwards, we both decided to stay naked for the rest of the evening. My house has a patio area outside that neighbors cannot see into. I often sit out there naked. I introduced Jimmy to the experience of being naked outside. Jimmy quickly found that he loved it..

It was around 7 pm, and it was sunny still. The temperature had dropped down to about 70 degrees and there was a gentle breeze. He kept saying how great the sun and light wind felt on his body.

I said "This is why I am nude at home most of the time. I wish I could find about 6-8 people to hang around and be nude with. I would love it. I really don't have a strong desire to be nude with a bunch of people at a public place, like normal nudists do. But, the idea of getting a small group of people together at someone's house, and we all are naked, would be really nice."

Jimmy said "I agree. I could get used to this." Then he changed the subject by asking "What do you use to shave off the pubic hair?"

I said "An electric body shaver."

I went into my bathroom and got the shaver and brought it to him. I then showed him how to use it on himself. He then headed into the bathroom and shaved around his cock, his balls, and even his ass. When he got done, I inspected him closely and touched up a couple of areas he had missed. I felt all over the areas he had shaved, and said "Wow. Nice and smooth."

He said "My wife is going to love it. I will tell her that we talked about shaving and that I found out that you do it. Then, I will tell her that I went into your bathroom and used your razor. I won't tell her about the other stuff we did, at least not yet."

I said "Tell her I will gladly obey her if she wants to try that, especially if she slowly strips as I obey each thing she asks me to do."

Jimmy said "I think you will get to do even more than just see her naked." Then he said "I loved everything that happened tonight. Are you okay with it all?"

I said "Yes. I loved it."

He said "Will you continue to let me tell you what to do? In other words, can we do more of this soon?"

I said "Definitely. I would love it."

Jimmy stayed until around 10:30 that night. It had been a wonderful evening. I was looking forward to seeing if anything more would happen with Jimmy and I, and more importantly, with Jimmy, his wife and I. I was hoping ..

12