All Comments on 'Showing Property Ch. 02'

by randombeauty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved it. . but too gentle. . . I want to be Karen and have ruff sex. .. .

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The story had everything to be good...but...

The story had everything to be good...but what reamis in the end is that she had cheated and lied to her loving husband...That's not an act from a wife that loves her husband...More an open minded husband...1*

DrShankensteinDrShankensteinabout 6 years ago
-1

I'd score it -1 star if it was possible. Because you made it worse. Are there two people writing under one name. The first stories I read were great, then you devolve into this cuckold/cheating shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing is very erotic and well paced.

Good job describing a fantasy fulfilled

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

I really didn’t like how quickly and easily Karen succumbed to two strangers in the first episode, nor did I like that she enjoyed it and didn’t tell her husband how she cheated on him. Clearly she needs strange duck to be satisfied so it will never work out with just her hubby: she will always cheat and look for more. And it’s not just sex: the fact that she kisses them so intimately, even after the sex is over and Jamie is leaving, tells me she is becoming too emotionally attached and developing feelings for the other guys that go way beyond just sex. And whatever happened to warming a woman up with massage, gentle, sexy caressing and kissing of her thighs before he just grabs her pussy and shoves a finger or two inside. At least I can almost accept a wife giving in to the carnal just after she’s gotten heavily worked up by lots of foreplay. I think almost any woman would eventually give in at that point. But when she starts out with a kiss, and in five minutes is ready to fuck a near stranger, it says she’s more interested in ducking other guys than she is in her husband and marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous