Showing Property Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie looked back into Karen's wanting eyes, her pussy was throbbing in anticipation and Peter was watching closely for the first move to be made. He could feel his cock growing at the site of his fantasy about to unfold in front of him. And then it happened. The ice was broken. Jamie leaned forward as Karen opened her mouth and their tongues met, then their lips. Peter couldn't believe it. He was watching his wife happily make out with another man, and he was really enjoying it.

Karen and Jamie kissed like lovers who hadn't seen each other in years, perfectly kissing and tonguing each other's mouths.

Sitting to their left, Karen and Jamie's faces locked together, Peter's cock was solid as he watched Jamie reach up with his left hand and begin massaging Karen's right breast from outside her top. Nicely squeezing her perfect breast; the breasts Peter loves so much. They continued kissing as Jamie worked his left hand under Karen's top and began feeling her on top of her bra. Now kissing her neck, Karen was beginning to moan. He continued on her neck and down to her shoulders as he put a hand up on the top of both her shoulder straps and began wiggling her tank top down over her shoulders, first freeing her arms, and then once the top was down below her heaving breasts and around her waist, she reached behind herself and looking at Peter directly in the eyes undid the clasp to her bra.

This was the moment Peter had fantasized about so many times; seeing Karen's bare breasts being sucked by someone else, particularly another man. It was about to happen and he was ready. She was ready.

With her gaze firmly fixed on Peter she pulled her bra down, freeing her nice large tits into Jamie's waiting hands. Jamie leaned back so he could see them better and when he did, Peter could see his lips mouth the words, "Oh My God, so nice..." as he began massaging both of them together.

Slowly and methodically, perfectly squeezing her, gently feeling her nipples as they got harder and harder. With her eyes closed, Karen let out a nice, "Oh god that feels so good, ohhhhh, that feels good."

Peter was now seriously rubbing himself through his shorts as he watched the magic unfold in front of him.

Leaning her back into the couch and squeezing Karen's tits in unison, Jamie leaned in and took her right nipple in his mouth and began swirling his tongue around and around. Around and around that nice big nipple; just as Peter had envisioned. It was a dream come true and Peter absolutely loved it. Jamie continued on Karen's right breast with his mouth and firmly squeezed her left with his right hand.

Karen needed a cock. She could wait no longer. As Jamie continued to perfectly tend to her sensitive tits, she reached down and grabbed for his cock and was very pleasantly surprised to find that the bulge she had fantasized about so many times to be all that she had imagined, and more. It felt so good to have his cock in her hands. She rubbed him through his shorts for a few minutes as he continued to suck and squeeze her tits.

Again, looking at Peter, he gave her a nod suggesting that she take his cock out and enjoy it. Karen did not need any encouragement, she was ready, boy was she ready. She undid the top button, then his zipper and out sprang his magnificent cock.

Since he was leaning over her, Jamie's cock hung nicely towards Karen so it was easy for her to see and stroke, which she did with increasing enthusiasm.

As she stroked his cock, Jamie moved his right hand from her left breast and started rubbing her pussy through her shorts. She responded by looking up and kissing him passionately on the mouth, their tongues again dancing enthusiastically.

Karen pushed her pussy towards his strong hand, moaning a little. As Karen gyrated her hips, Jamie reached up and slid his hand down that perfect slant from her belly button down inside her shorts and panties, where Karen's very wet pussy greeted him. He grabbed her snatch, pressing the ball of his hand up against her clit while sliding his middle finger insider her wetness. Karen thought she would cum right then and there.

Thoroughly enjoying the show, Peter now had his shorts unbuttoned and his long hard cock in his hand.

Jamie then pulled away from Karen and stood up, dropping his shorts to his ankles and freeing his full seven inches into view. Peter saw Karen's eyes open wide as she licked her lips in anticipation. She laid back just staring at him for a minute until she leaned forward, taking his length in her right hand stroking him gently as she brought her full lips towards his bulbous head.

Before opening to take him inside her mouth, Karen again looked at Peter, now stroking himself, and opened wide. Knowing it was Peter's fantasy, she wanted him to enjoy the show. In full eye contact with Peter, Karen took Jamie's cock head between her lips and swirled it with her tongue. First taking just the head as Jamie put both hands on the back of her head, guiding her to take more. The head was in and Karen slid another inch, then another, then out all the way still stroking him with her right before going back in and taking all of him down her throat.

She continued for several minutes, sucking every inch of his length deep in her mouth and throat.

Feeling himself about to cum, Jamie pulled back and kneeled down. He looked at Karen, now leaning back into the couch, and unsnapped her shorts, undid her zipper and eased her shorts off and leaving her panties on.

With her breasts softly hanging to either side of her rib cage and her eyes full of lust, Karen looked so sexy that Jamie couldn't wait, he immediately brought his mouth to her pussy and kissed her through her purple thong, gently pressing his lips into her.

Moving to her inner thighs with several nice kisses on each side as he massaged her breasts, Jamie slid his fingers under the waistband on either side and slid her panties down around her ankles and off, fully exposing her entire body as she anxiously awaited his next move.

Jamie did not hesitate. He spread Karen's legs and licked her pussy all the way from the bottom up to her clit, where he stopped and nicely circled her large swollen clit. Around and around a few times and down to her slit, then back up and around her clit some more. But Karen needed more. Karen needed two cocks. Not only did she need two cocks, she wanted two cocks.

As Jamie continued on her cunt, Karen motioned to Peter to come to her.

As he stood, Peter's shorts fell to the floor and his cock bounced in attention. He made his way over to the side of the couch next to Karen and stroked his cock right in front of her face.

With her left hand on the back of Jamie's head as he ate her sweet pussy, Karen guided Peter closer with her right hand and took the swollen cock she knows so well between her lips.

And there she was. Once again enjoying two men at the same time. It had only been three weeks since her interlude with Bruce and Don, but to Karen it seemed like an eternity.

With Jamie lapping perfectly at her slit and Peter's cock between her lips, Karen was in heaven. She could already feel an orgasm building inside her and she knew it would not be long - and it would not be her last of the evening.

Sensing her enthusiasm, Jamie picked up the pace. Licking her pussy faster and faster Karen began to moan, pulling Jamie's face tighter to her crotch as he perfectly pleased her wetness.

Looking down at his beautiful wife with his cock in her mouth and Jamie's head between her spread legs, Peter was in ecstasy. Karen was moaning louder and louder until she withdrew his cock let out her telltale, "Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." This threw Peter over the edge, he had to cum. He stroked his cock as it began pulsating above Karen's face, showering her with his cum as she exploded in Jamie's mouth.

Karen licked Peter's cum from her lips and smiled at him happily.

Peter mouthed, "love you" to her and winked.

Not wasting any time, Jamie stood up for a moment and stroked his cock as Karen gazed up at him with lustful eyes still shuddering from her orgasm.

Peter could tell she wanted him inside of her. He could see it in her eyes. She wanted to feel his strange cock. She wanted to feel that nice cock before her, the one she had fantasized about every time she did a home inspection with him.

And from the nice erection and the look in his eyes, it was obvious that Jamie wanted her too. God did he want her.

As Karen laid there gazing up at Jamie, then at Peter and back again to Jamie, Jamie kneeled down, put his hands on Karen's thighs and massaged up and down her legs, up her belly to her sensitive breasts, where he lingered for just a minute gently tweaking her nipples as he kissed her belly.

As Peter stood watching intently, Jamie pulled Karen to the end of the couch so her feet were on the floor with her knees bent and legs spread. He positioned himself between her legs spreading them wider, his cock at full mast, and pressed the head of his penis against her moist and wanting pussy lips, pressing his girth ever so slowly into her. Just the head and first and then another inch, which made Karen bite her lower lip and exhale in pleasure.

Karen reached up and took hold of Peter's cock and began stroking him as Jamie buried the rest of his nice cock her pussy.

Jamie needed to cum and it wouldn't be long. He was so hot after tasting Karen's pussy and making her cum, he was already on the verge.

With all his seven inches inside her, Jamie grinded his pelvis against Karen's clit in circular motions applying more and more pressure with each push. Karen was so wet, Peter could hear the Jamie's cock sliding in and out her. Jamie pressed hard then withdrew his cock almost all the way out and then back in again and then very, very quickly in and out, in and out he went. Karen's breasts were jiggling wildly to Peter's extreme pleasure.

As Jamie fucked his wife, Peter got down on his knees and kissed his wife. She met him with an open mouth. They feverishly tongued each other as Jamie continued to slide his cock in and out of Karen. She was moaning loudly as she continued to French kiss Peter.

Peter looked up at Jamie who was enjoying his wife's pussy almost as much as Peter was enjoying watching him enjoy his wife's pussy, and it was obvious to Peter that Jamie was about to cum.

Wanting to send Karen over the edge again, Peter began firmly massaging Karen's perfect 34D's. He massaged them as they swayed. He loved it so much. This was his fantasy - to play with and suck his wife's tits as another man fucked her. Peter was in Heaven as he again kissed his wife deeply.

Karen responded between heavy breaths saying, "So good, Hunny, so good...," as she took every inch of Jamie's cock deep in her pussy.

With her left breast in his right hand, Peter began sucking her right nipple. Karen was moaning louder and louder, on the brink of screaming, and breathing very heavily as Jamie continued to give her every inch of his cock, in and out, in and out. Long hard strokes until Karen AGAIN let out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming again, so good, god, Im cumming. Cum inside me, Cumming!!" And then it happened. Her head flailing from side to side, Karen came harder than ever as Jamie buried his cock deep inside Karen and unloaded his cum inside her.

All of this had Peter extremely hard again. After letting her rest for just a minute, Peter stood, stroked his hard, hard cock a few times and motioned for Jamie to stand.

And there she was, right where she wanted to be, lying completely naked in front of two men again. And not just two men, but two men, one of which was her husband, with very nice and hard cocks right in front of her.

She laid there gazing at them, extremely satisfied for a couple of minutes as both Peter and Jamie stood stroking their cocks at the site of the beautiful Karen, her full lips, her nice large breasts, brown pubic hair and lustful desire in her eyes.

Then she sat up, breasts swaying perfectly as they hung. She motioned them closer. As they stood side by side right in front of her, Karen reached out and grabbed each man's cock and massaged him. Stroking them in unison for a minute until she looked up at Peter and opened wide taking all of him in one long suck. Then she slid him all the way out and did the same to Jamie. She went back and forth several times. She had two cocks and she was going to enjoy them to the fullest.

As she sucked one she stroked the other, both men tended to her soft boobs. Back and forth with two nice cocks at her disposal and her tits being perfectly massaged, Karen was in heaven and she needed a cock in her pussy - and this time she wanted it to be Peter's.

Knowing it is his favorite position; she stood up and whispered to Peter, "You want me on top?"

To which Peter responded, "Absolutely."

Peter positioned himself on the floor and without letting go of Jamie's cock, Karen squatted down on Peter's lap with his hardness laying on his belly in front of her.

She raised herself a little, grabbing Peter's cock with her left hand, still holding Jamie with her right, and guided herself slowly down Peter's length.

Peter felt so good. Now he had the view he loves the most, only this time it was better because not only was he looking up at his bride and her beautiful swaying breasts as he fucked her, but he was looking up at his beautiful bride and her beautiful swaying breasts as he fucked her as she was also stroking another man's cock. Yes, life was good.

As she rode Peter's cock with nice slow up and down motions Jamie moved behind her, kneeled down behind Karen with Peter's legs between his and reached around Karen under her arms to her breasts where he firmly grabbed them and began kneading them with his strong hands. As he massaged her, he pressed his hard cock against her lower back and kissed her neck as she arched back to blow in his ear like she loves to do to Peter.

Karen rode Peter up and down as Jamie massaged her tits from behind. She could already feel another orgasm building inside her. Grinding down in ecstasy, Karen was getting closer.

Knowing she was going to cum, she wanted Jamie in her mouth.

Taking both his hands on her breasts she pulled him in front of her grabbed his cock with her right hand and stroked him as Peter began pumping his cock faster and faster.

As her breasts swayed to Peter's delight she opened wide and took Jamie's length one more time. Stroking him with her right hand and sucking the head of his cock she was on the brink, as Peter was really fucking her good now, very fast, in and out in and out.

She took Jamie out of her mouth still grinding down on Peter's cock and, again, let out her telltale signal, "I'm cumming, I'm Cumming. God, I'm Cumming AGAIN!!," as she stroked Jamie until he released his cum onto her tits as Peter buried his cum inside her pussy.

As she descended from her incredible orgasm, Karen leaned forward and kissed Peter on the lips and said, "thank you, hunny, that was soooo good."

Peter just smiled, kissed her back and massaged her breasts as they came down together.

After they dressed and Jamie got ready to take off, Jamie said, "Well, it wasn't exactly what I expected but this was a really good time."

Peter looked at Karen, then at Jamie and said, "We weren't sure how things were going to go, but we're glad it all worked out well. Maybe we can get together again some time??"

Karen eagerly added, "Yes!, that would be fun."

Jamie concurred with a smile.

With that, they walked Jamie to the door and said their goodbyes, Karen giving Jamie a little-more-than-friendly kiss goodbye.

Back in the house, Karen asked Peter how he felt about it all after fantasizing about it for so long and then actually having it happen.

"It was all I imagined and more, Hunny. It was really fun. You seemed really comfortable once we got going. Did You enjoy it?"

Knowing full well that it was not her first threesome, Karen said, "I was nervous, but it was nice and I think I'd like to do that again sometime..."

12