All Comments on 'Showing Up at The Hotel'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
skip.69skip.69about 17 years ago
Great story

There were times when I wished my wife would have surprised me in an hotel like Tracy did, but equally there were many times when I was pleased that she did not! Depended on who was in the room with me at the time!

cageyteecageyteeabout 17 years ago
I'm certainly not disappointed!

A delightful tale and a welcome change from the most common interpretation of a "Loving Wife" on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loving wife

Truly a wonderful story of loving wife. Meeting your wife in a upmarket hotel and getting her off is truly an amazing memory packing moment, that both can share in their twilight years. Been there and done that, that how you keep the bonding of loving together, even in the years when your pecker have packed it in. As an ex air crew, meeting your wife in hotels all over the world is the tonic of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She is SO Sexy

Before my wife and I married, she had bee1B8An out of town at a business convention and I had called her and told her that I would be leaving our town the following weekend and she pleaded with me not to go and suggested a surprise she had for me.

The following morning she telephoned me and asked that I go to the hotel and come to room number --- and I did and was so pleasantly surprised when she answered the door wearing a beautiful, sexy lingerie set and she looked like a very, very expensive hooker and asked me to make love to her immediately. I carried her over to the bed and she grabbed my cock and said she wanted to suck on it for a while and then have me jack-off all over her face and then lick my juice off of her and kiss her until my cock got hard again and then butt-fuck her!

Nothing turns me on more than to screw her ass while she is on her knees and her beautiful butt framed in a garter belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you! !!!!!!!!!!

Just a real nice relationship . No hurt, no cuck, no bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous